Suggestions page 2

976 posts

Flag Post

1. Make it so any amount of Dc is purchasable via kreds. If I have 29 kreds I should be able to buy 29 Dc.

2. Make the brawl que like the person before me suggested. Give people an even chance to get to participate in brawls. MMOs pre dungeon finders sucked, and this is the same as that.

3. Allow both types of gear to drop in each land. I play a pyre why should I only get sentinel gear in land one?

4. Change the random encounter monsters all to 5/10 energy ratio. Its annoying enough trying to get encounters, why bother if you are going to get 5/8 encounters?

5. The biggest one; Please please please raise the cap on clans. 25 people is not enough close enough to allow there enough people to be on for a very active clan. And if it is active its not large enough to facilitate the players that want in and end up being left out in the cold or in a crappy non active clan.
I love the game, I really do. These things would go a long ways to making it even better, however.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drakogrox:
Originally posted by TnargYtsanad:

Would it be possible to add friends directly in the game because I don’t want to link the game to Facebook and I play it only on Kongregate?

You can add players on Kongregate to your friends and then they will be your friends on Clash of the Dragons, what you can’t at the moment is add friends that play on facebook.

I was talking about the pvp and brawl friend system that working only on facebook. It is always blank on kgg and don’t work with kgg friend list at the moment.

Flag Post

Tnarg, as far as I know that is a bug with the Army that happens only on kongregate, it should be fixed soon enough however :)

Flag Post

I think there SHOULD be friend lists on clash of the dragons, but also special missions and items which require an amount of friends playing clash of the dragons to earn them…

Flag Post

Clarify some of the text used on cards. How is absorb different from heal? Why not just call it defend +1 or something? Or is that entirely different? Aside from the %, does tally of warding do anything different from tally of fort? Is there a dictionary somewhere? Then there is that whole bit about deplete and enemy deck.. Depelition deck, I think is different than graveyard; A lot of this just seems like extra verbiange and different phrases for the same thing. I havent run into too many confusing cards (yet) but there are some.

Flag Post

AFAIK, Absorb is just that, it reduces damage by the quantity of absorb, while heal transfer random cards from your graveyard to your deck (remember, In Clash of the Dragons, your “health” is your deck).
Deplete is the act of using a card or dealing damage. Basically, when a card goes from the hand or deck, to the graveyard or banish it is depleted. Deplete x means you transfer x card from deck to graveyard. Some npc’s card have an “when depleted effect” because npc when used are re-shuffled in the deck so they only deplete when you take damage or use another card to deplete your own deck.
As I have no talismans i can’t answer that one.

As suggestions, i’d like to have the energy timer reduced to 1min, a marketplace of some kind to either sell cards for a flat amount or trade to other players (I know we can play several classes lategame but still.) some reward for pvp and of course a ladder, maybe weekly resets with prizes for top rankeds.

Flag Post

Absorb is essentially what you’re calling defense. Think they call it absorb because it also protects your from magic damage.

Heal puts cards from your graveyard into your deck.

Deplete on your cards (ie. deplete 3) means that many cards go from your deck into your graveyard when you play the card.
“On deplete” effects take place when the card is sent to your graveyard via playing a card with “Deplete X”, or when you take damage and cards are sent to your graveyard that way.

Sorry, don’t have the Talisman wordings available but I hope I’ve cleared up a few questions. Just below your deck during battle is a link to Rules and Definitions

@VNPowa – Energy regen starts at 1e/1:30, at lv50 it goes to 1e/1:15, and at lv100 it increases to 1e/1:00.

Flag Post

I was thinking 1min for the whole game, but it’s nice knowing it actually diminishes late game, already pissed off at lvl 23, waiting to kick some beatsman >.<

Another suggestion/doubt about craft: do the cards created through craft ever rotate, as in new ones become available to craft? If not, a weekly/monthly rotation would be nice.

Flag Post

1) Some sort of reward system for PvP even if it’s as simple as an epeen ladder showing top players. Some sort of reward would be better such as (as I’ve seen in another post) Fame points to spend on in-game rewards.
2) Change the default in Brawl mods to be “Multiplayer” rather than “AI player” until AIs are added. Just more convenient- less clicking.
3) Allow player to do something with the stupid quest items they collect besides make only one item – perhaps allow exchange of X number of one for the next level ups equivalent color (ex. 10 Brown Beastman Eye for 1 Brown Battered Shield) OR be able to exchange X number for a Dragon Coin or Gold.
4) Increase Clan size – 25 players from different time zones and play schedules isn’t enough to make an active Brawling clan.
5) Add more to Clans – perhaps some sort of in-Clan PvP ladder or clan “dungeons” where it would be like team questing.
6) [I know it’s been suggested many times] Ability to trade, sell, trade-in (to the game), or simply delete cards that are unwanted. I think it’d be great to be able to say trade in 10 uncommon cards for a random rare or something similar.
7) Allow some way to trade in, sell, or delete unwanted armor.
8) After PvP has been improved, it’d be interesting to see a Team PvP system
9) Add ability to buy DragonCoins with Gold – even if the cost is very high.

Flag Post

We should be allowed to continue fights we got disconnected from, or even a reconnect button. Kind of sucks to use 45 energy and have it all go down the drain.

Flag Post

hi all i ccome again with some new ideas:

1) small chances of epic/legendarys on gold pack even if its a 0.001%

2) PvP battle prizes to be a new currency, like example: prestige, for buying a new set of packs, number of prestige winned per battle can vary from oponents difference in level or be a fixed number

3) draft with only gold packs, apart from the normal drafts, i said this because i see drafts as the funniest part of the game (for now) and can only be done 1 every 3 weeks, unless you pay

4) when you send an application to join a clan see its status until accepted/rejected

5) i dont know if this is implemented or not but a friend list to chat/play together would be great i read that in FB it was implemented but since im from Kong i dont know =P

Well thats all for now hopes someone likes the ideas and hopes they are usefull

Flag Post

Man I really want to spend money on this game but the price of dragon coins is so expensive

Flag Post

Do you think it would be possible for there to be a really small random drop chance to win the legendary card from one of the 3 random NPC’s from the 3 encounters (dido, ellysa, and umbra)

Flag Post

1 small suggestion from me:
Can you make it optional to play another threat. The number of times that I’ve been offered it from a potion of haste or similar that has proven disadvantageous has been considerable.
Thank you!

Flag Post

I’d like to suggest something of my own. When you level up, instead of energy refill you get an energy refill booster. It’s a bit frustrating that after I wake up, I do one battle and level up, I practically lose all the energy I got overnight… If I could get the refill whenever I wanted after the level up, it would be nice, IMHO.

Flag Post

The brawl wait times are way too long. 24hrs between each is really offputting.
Also, the sheer number of enemiesw is really annoying. Having to beat 10 identical enemies in a row is frustrating at best.

Flag Post

It would be nice to be able to sell cards and equipment you don’t want, because they just take up space otherwise and remain useless.

Flag Post

Save the Game Speed setting so I don’t have to crank it up every single time I log in.

Flag Post

save the difficulty setting on completed areas. If I bounce between areas 1, 2 and 3… I probably have normal completed….

Flag Post

Auction system for cards. 24 hour time duration, and no buyout.

This will let us trade cards, but also minimize multi abuse, as it is impossible to make sure the main gets the card at low cost.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, can you make the Online/Offline thing remember?

Flag Post

Can the developers can implement a ‘resume’ function for brawl battles in kongregate, the way they have in facebook?

In case of brawls jamming or bugging out.

Even if the jamming of battles is fixed – it can also be useful for disconnection issues which realistically, will always be a factor in online games.

Flag Post

Lots of good suggestions here. I have one to add that doesn’t have to do with gameplay. Not sure if it’s been said before (at least not in this thread), but I actually do enjoy reading through the storyline. The writing style is very descriptive and has that “epic ballad from the days of yore” feel to it, except it’s in the first person, which makes it easy for readers to immerse themselves fully into the world you’ve created. Writing of this caliber is missing in the majority of games on this site, so kudos to the devs! It’s what kept me playing in the first place, because killing groups of the same monsters gets repetitive extremely fast, especially if you have to wait for refills.

What I’m looking for now though is a way to re-read the updates to the story that are given after defeating a particular group of monsters. Sometimes, I click through too fast b/c I’ve been on auto-pilot from slaying monsters so long and I completely miss the victory blurb at the end. I could be missing something obvious, but right now there’s no easy way find those again, short of resetting the whole map. I even Googled a Clash of the Dragons script to no avail. This is kind of like an interesting book – you can’t just skip around in it when the details are the funnest part! So after being fumbly me and skipping the victory blurb for the third time now, I decided to post this and see if there can be a quick fix. Thanks devs, I commend you for an awesome game-in-the-works and for communicating so closely with us players :D

Flag Post

Hmm, seems like we aren’t receiving anymore feed back from the devs,not encouraging.

Anyways, one last suggestion.

Upgrade and vary the rewards gained from the first few brawls. Well, except for Torment they are useless and worse than what I get from gold packs after farming encounters. Why should I bother doing these boss fights if they don’t offer a better exp/gold ratio to energy and the rewards sucks? You need to offer incentives for brawls and for the love of god offer some kind of reward tot he pointless pvp.

Flag Post

Hello :D. I got a suggestion for ya. I dunno if this Idea has crossed your minds…

Sometimes, we got a LOT of a particular card (like Potion of Eagle Eye, as the Eyes are SO COMMON) or some excess undesirable cards. Selling them doesn’t seem to be a good idea either, so… what about “stripping” them, like in Cardian? I mean… select a card, tear it apart and get a set number of “strips” depending on its rarity. Then, when we get enough cardstrips, we could be able to trade the strips for a Mystery or Draft Pack :D. That should rack a lot of players =D

Well, thanks for hearing me out.

Flag Post

Well, decent idea Galner, but it seems a mite bit odd. I’dda said personally to break down cards for regants, and if they were crafted, just sell ’em.