Suggestions page 25

976 posts

Flag Post

It would be nice to have rarity and quantity sort options in the nexus.

Flag Post

We NEED a better lvl system fo duels. The way it is now is explained a thousand times allr by almost all of us 8
And it’s bad and stinks too.
Please FIX it.
Thx. !

Flag Post

Add more people to server three. Its me and one other guy. I expected this game to be rapidly expanding. Not shrinking. And now I’m stuck by myself
and have no one to draft or pvp against.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Haloeye:

Add more people to server three. Its me and one other guy. I expected this game to be rapidly expanding. Not shrinking. And now I’m stuck by myself
and have no one to draft or pvp against.

You can switch to another chat room

Flag Post

Somewhat of a “silly” suggestion. I think it would be neat if the “foil” versions of things like alchemist and torment were the April fools day alternate art.

Flag Post

Decks with 0-3 cards should not be able to be used in anything. I just lost 75 energy because I didn’t notice my equipped deck was an empty deck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lf2ian:

auto kick out or turn into autopilot those who is afk for 5 or more rounds in brawl, now I feel I waste time on waiting much more than actual playing

once again, please make it better, I’m waiting for Facefirst now (his in-game name)

Flag Post

KICK afk or option for party leader to set them to auto in brawl.

Also include a setting where the combat log doesnt automatically scroll down every time an action takes place, there is no point to the combat log in fast games because it auto scrolls down and you can never look at it longer than 2 seconds-especially if you are trying to see something that happened earlier(or much earlier) in a fight

Flag Post

A “Start when full” option when opening a multiplayer brawl.

I have been left waiting in a brawl I didn’t start because the opener didn’t know it was full, and I hate having to refresh every 5 seconds to see when I can start, especially when it takes a while to get people. The ability to have the brawl start automatically would be quite nice, and would go well with the kick/autopilot suggestions above.

Flag Post

i bet i was alrdy suggested, but still:
if u lvl up having more than 25% of energy, u get an energy potion (restores 25% on activation)
that will help players that failed their energy management due to somthing

Flag Post

if one would draw the card at the end of the turn not the beginning brawls would be faster
(one would have a whole turn of time to ponder which card to play…)

Flag Post
Originally posted by S1r10n:

if one would draw the card at the end of the turn not the beginning brawls would be faster
(one would have a whole turn of time to ponder which card to play…)

yes and go suicide with cycle decks… .

Flag Post

okay cycle decks… didn’t think of these
then take this less destructive idea and make the brawl speed preset at 400% not 100%

Flag Post

Equipment should be able to be sold for gold, There is really no foreseeable way that this could break the system because gold coins are not even that useful, but still are more useful than 14 extra druid staffs.

Flag Post

I agree with spleh there ^ also, it would be nice if you could take items of one color and turn them into the same item of a different color.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LilyAldrin:

i bet i was alrdy suggested, but still:
if u lvl up having more than 25% of energy, u get an energy potion (restores 25% on activation)
that will help players that failed their energy management due to somthing

+1
Nice idea but it might be abused at lower level, so I think let the energies temporary overflow after leveling up, simple and acceptable.

Flag Post

This would be very helpful I believe if this were to change. I believe there needs to be an increase in the gold and/or skill points receieved from the Daily Rewards the higher the levle you are. When you’re like level 230 or so, 1,000 gold or 1 skill point is not going to make any difference at all. I know that they are the first few days (meaning they should’nt be very large rewards), but having 1k gold or 1 skill point is cutting it pretty low at that level area. Just a thought that came to mind when I got another single skill point for the day.

Flag Post

well i only read the first page so i hope this wasn’t mentioned, but i think it would be cool if you had a Clan PVP and Tournament systems, where the PVP would be free and not cost energy just for Clan member to see what other clan members use and good for training and learning, and as for the tournament system, Id say it would cost between 50-75 energy, and the leader of the clan can Put up prizes like Gold, Packs, Cards, and Items 1st place gets gets the prizes and 150 exp, 2nd places gets 100 exp, and thrid gets 50. i do realize the exp part might need tweaked. but thats my suggestion i think this would be fun and not to hard to do.

Flag Post

Agreed with all the others about needing some sort of level similarity in pvp duels. I’ve tried it a number of different times, and almost always gotten completely smacked down by someone hundreds of levels higher (the only exception is the time I got moderately smacked down by someone 100 levels higher). It would be fun if it worked, which is the only reason I’ve given it as many tries as I have, but the way it’s set up now really discourages people from dueling unless they’re level is in the hundreds.

Flag Post

Ok last suggestion i promise me and my friend where chatting about an old game we played for years and it sparked the idea. Clan Warfare with castles. it would fist start out by recording your current energy. and when your clan starts a siege everyone gets full energy. then when there is the first clan warfare there would be various castles to siege that have has very hard bosses to beat. and if you clan took over said castle its theirs. NOW next siege the clan has to defend their castle. and by defend i mean you can place actual players from your clan on the castle map to defend it from another clan. and for the attackers to attack the have to have enough energy equal to the level of the defending player they have to go threw, so if all together the attacking clan douse not have the energy to break through they fail. or if they just can’t beat you. and at the end of each siege the clan that own the castle can loot it for prizes. then after its all over your energy gets set back to what it was before hand. ya would love to see this and if you don’t get what i mean i can go into a full detail suggestion which will bee a couple pages on how everything would work. so hit me up if there is something you don’t understand

Flag Post

being able to filter rarity would be a great help in the nexus, sometimes you just wan to recycle some rares, or uncommons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by endmost:

It would be nice to have rarity and quantity sort options in the nexus.

agreed

Flag Post

AND PLEASE pretty please in the name of all that is holy stop telling me the name of every fragging card the opponent depletes, just tell me he depletes 12 cards and then tell me the effect ot the 13 th (like a potion healing him) to me.. all those card names are cludder and if i want to find out why he miacilously survived, it s just too much of a bother to scroll all the way up to see what saved him. JUst.. stick to the important info, instead of flooding us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pimpslap2:

AND PLEASE pretty please in the name of all that is holy stop telling me the name of every fragging card the opponent depletes, just tell me he depletes 12 cards and then tell me the effect ot the 13 th (like a potion healing him) to me.. all those card names are cludder and if i want to find out why he miacilously survived, it s just too much of a bother to scroll all the way up to see what saved him. JUst.. stick to the important info, instead of flooding us.

Sometimes that information can be extremely important. In PvPs (especially drafts), knowing what your opponent has in their deck is vital, and that’s better than burning time looking at their grave. In quests and brawls too, the first time through you can pick up some useful data (admittedly, it often becomes irrelevent by the fifteenth Yeti).

And, of course, it’s always good to know what you’ve lost. No use banking on drawing that MC nuke if they all just got depleted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kestral287:
Originally posted by pimpslap2:

Sometimes that information can be extremely important. In PvPs (especially drafts), knowing what your opponent has in their deck is vital, and that’s better than burning time looking at their grave. In quests and brawls too, the first time through you can pick up some useful data (admittedly, it often becomes irrelevent by the fifteenth Yeti).

And, of course, it’s always good to know what you’ve lost. No use banking on drawing that MC nuke if they all just got depleted.

let it be optional then.