Suggestions page 38

976 posts

Flag Post

Okay, since people aren’t posting anything:
PLEASE, make the PvP level-based. There’s tons of bad rep based off of that, and it’s painful. I don’t care, but apparently, new people do.

Flag Post

Okay, new idea. What if you made a PvP or PvE mode where fundamental rules are changed? Or reversed? For example, you could make it so that you start with only the cards in your hand an draw from the depletion pile, or make healing deal damage. Probably too time consuming though… but it might be a neat addition to Collo.

Flag Post

so i have a question about duels. why is it that torment is ban? there are other cards, better cards that also skip the opponents turn that can still be used in duels yet torment cannot? this is extremely unfair. i have recently lost 2 duels where in all 4 battles i only got the chance to attack 8 times total. twice per battle because my opponent continued to use turn skip cards. can this PLEASE be fixed, to ban all turn skip cards or ban none?

Flag Post
Originally posted by benjohnbo:

so i have a question about duels. why is it that torment is ban? there are other cards, better cards that also skip the opponents turn that can still be used in duels yet torment cannot? this is extremely unfair. i have recently lost 2 duels where in all 4 battles i only got the chance to attack 8 times total. twice per battle because my opponent continued to use turn skip cards. can this PLEASE be fixed, to ban all turn skip cards or ban none?

Really? There are skip cards that don’t banish on use? I’’d like to see them. The main problem with torment is that it’s easy to chain – just stuff a deck Torment + Elven Bard + pots and you can re-use Torment all day. Even in Collo you can make Torment the only magic and use cards that target magic, letting you re use it more than usual. So there’s a reason Torment is banned – otherwise Duels would be a coin flip.

My own suggestion: A Collo that is only Tribute + Sacrifice. That would be fun. Right now Tribute is a distinctly low-level buff, and Sacrifice is still mostly low-level. So either get more useful (Epic +, maybe) Tribute (and to a lesser degree, sacrifice) and they might actually help people above level 200. Which tends to be your paying group, I would guess.

Flag Post

I wonder how much E I wasted not knowing to skip battles or that some can be sneaked past?

Flag Post

Don’t know if it had been suggested, but it is possible to let the player decide which card to tribute/scarifice?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SimonSajmon5:

I wonder how much E I wasted not knowing to skip battles or that some can be sneaked past?

Is there a suggestion in there? Like “get rid of any nodes that are inefficent so I don’t have to spend 30 seconds looking up a path”?

Originally posted by Neokryton:

Don’t know if it had been suggested, but it is possible to let the player decide which card to tribute/scarifice?

That would be nice.

It would be cool if we could activate equips on another’s turn, or at least make it so you can preemptively do that for Confusion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

A nice half-fix for this would be for sacrifices to prioritize on tributes, not allowing the player to decide but the system automatically choosing tribute-effect cards over non-tribute. In the long run, full player control over this would make the deck type even more appealing.

Flag Post

NEW CLASSES LIKE BEASTMEN AND DEMONS WHERE WE PLAY AS THEM AND WE QUEST AGAINST HUMANS. WE GET BEASTMENT STARTER CARDS JUST LIKE SENTINEL AND STUFF BUT ONLY BEASTMEN SETS.

Flag Post

Can i sell my equipment? If not, WHY ?! >:(

Flag Post

I want to suggest a battle royal – pvp with bets of their cards
This helps to win cards that they dun have yet they can bet with cards that they had alot

Flag Post
Originally posted by killingspree93:

I want to suggest a battle royal – pvp with bets of their cards
This helps to win cards that they dun have yet they can bet with cards that they had alot

I don’t see how a betting system would do very good, as most of the cards players are willing to bet are the cards that those with good enough decks to win them no longer want.

Flag Post

Devs have stated that no trading system will ever be added as it is to easy to abuse. Someone creates two accounts, uses both for daily login but focuses one entirelly on drafts, maybe mythic packs or fortune packs; then transfers the epics and legendaries to their main.

Flag Post

o well, i hope there are more mega brawls such that we can get more better cards

Flag Post

I dont think that we really need more mega brawls because they did become a grind-fest but it would be nice to add some other system to allow players to get good cards. More importantly if they are getting rid of mega brawls i think that they need to add something new that also makes it possible to get draft packs semi-easily. As drafting is in my opinion (and the opinion of many others) the best feature in the game I think that the draft packs need to be more accessible to free players rather than the current system of if you are willing to use a kasan idol one and if you are also lucky two.
I’m not exactly sure what this new system to do this would be but i only ask that there be thought about one. If something like this has already been posted sorry.

Flag Post

It would be great if there was a chance to get epic in gold packs – even a 0.1% chance would be nice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mitbeaver07:

It would be great if there was a chance to get epic in gold packs – even a 0.1% chance would be nice.

why not put that in rare pack as it cost twice as expensive as gold pack

Flag Post

pie smelling salt should be ban for this colo – too overpowered
and yes u can say banish but how much banish can you do?

Flag Post

A LOT. This collo has lowered damage multipliers but there’s still many of the damage boosters and some single-card multipliers. Only something like half banishing cards have been removed. If you look at high rank PvP, it’s mostly banish. Also, salts only works with no non-alch humans and healing equal to haste. Building a deck around it would be asking for banish near the end of a match.

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

A LOT. This collo has lowered damage multipliers but there’s still many of the damage boosters and some single-card multipliers. Only something like half banishing cards have been removed. If you look at high rank PvP, it’s mostly banish. Also, salts only works with no non-alch humans and healing equal to haste. Building a deck around it would be asking for banish near the end of a match.

Dude check the date of what i previously posted ….

Flag Post

How about adding a sticky list of ideas at the beginning of this topic.
There is now 38 pages to trawl through to find out what others have suggested.

Heal cards are returned to the active pile for AI but are put in the banished pile for the player – WHY ????????. This should be the same for both AI and the player and not have different rules for each.

How about more equipment being awarded for the character you are playing when you are playing him, rather than getting clothing items for characters which you are not playing.

I agree with the 2nd level criticism its way too much of a difference from level 1 and for little reward.

Also you cannot buy new equipment items for characters – Pyelords have just boots and trousers, once they are bought there is nothing new to replace them.

A more meaningful description for the card would be useful – some have no text, others text without meaning.

It would also be useful if the crafting of cards changed so that the same craft items did not just produce the same cards, once you get so many of a single potion card it becomes pointless to get more.

Does equipment do anything in the game ? I have a weapon but this does not show in the weapon rating on the profile page.

Unspent SP – the choices should only be available for the number of SP available or less not show available choices which are greater than the number of SP available.

Flag Post

I think there should be a card attribute that gives a bonus/effect if the card is foil.
Example:
Shine (possible name of the attribute): Your next Light attack deals +2 damage.

Flag Post

I suggest to put a higher energy cost for regular battles in the last hubs, because it takes to the most leveled players a lot of time to spend all the energy.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this has been suggested before, but perhaps “batch battles” for questing, so it runs multiple battles at once instead of having to start each individual battle and wait for them to complete before starting another one.

Flag Post

Add an option to sell unwanted gear that is unusable to your class. I have hundreds of items that my class can’t use, and they just sit in my inventory doing absolutely nothing.