Suggestions page 39

976 posts

Flag Post

Get Acid and Alchemy banned from PVP. Its ridiculously overpowered. You can easily get a 70 card deck down to 0 in those two turns whilst your opponent can barely do anything back. Takes the fun out of pvp

Flag Post
Originally posted by alaska658:

Get Acid and Alchemy banned from PVP. Its ridiculously overpowered. You can easily get a 70 card deck down to 0 in those two turns whilst your opponent can barely do anything back. Takes the fun out of pvp

……. wow then i suggest banish cards get banned
bec when the damage doesnt reduce , some players sure play critical banish cards for the win
stop whining about it and start thinking what cards should u get to counter this cards

Flag Post

New cards focus on tactic or other effects a bit rather than discard. Like
Tactic: when opponent triggers tactic (or tribute) effect, negate it.
Tactic: when opponent gains effect upon depletion, negate the effect. (need more like bortha)
Heal x cards from opponent’s depletion pile, but in X% he depletes x whenever playing a threat.
All players deplete their recurring threats.
Steal a card (or melee, talisman, NPC, etc.) from opponent’s deck.
Shuffle XXX (card name) into your opponent’s hand, put it on the top of his deck if can’t do so.
-when XXX is played, some very bad effect will happen, like displace 10 himself or so.

Flag Post

i rather want banish effects as normally in duels ppl tend to focus on banish cards

Flag Post

seriously dev please remove the mystery card reward ….. u are adding more burden in searching for our cards …. sad :(

Flag Post

And here we see the wild idiot in it’s natural habitat, online forums. While postly harmless they can sometimes be enraged by excessive felt butthurt and will retaliate with high pitched whining…however left alone and ignored they tend not to affect the other inhabitants on the forums and will gradual disperse or learn to adapt

Flag Post

I’d like to see a card along these lines implemented in the game and available through free methods:

Name: “X”

For each “X” in your deck, your opponent displaces one.
On banish add two of “X” to your deck.

I think this card would be a suitable counter to the banish spam decks that infest pvp.

Flag Post

make good cards more readily available to newer players so they can compete in duels and not get absolutely dominated.

Flag Post

Suggestions for all of the 5pl card game (soory about my english)
make an achivment sistem like the non card game you have and and with the AP
on 100 point get a pet or helmet
on 500 point get or boots or pants armor
on 1000 point get or gloves or chest armor
on 2000 point get or off hand or main hand
and for 4000 point get an box that wiil contain:
50 DC
100 energy potions
new epic card
and new legendry card
the epic card will be place card that is name will be “achivemant stage”
and is efects wiil be all party players get 5+ more deamge for all battel but 25% to diplate 1
the new legendery card wiil be a n atk card with 6 atk and 6 def and is name wiil be “achivment to all”
and is efects wiil be: displate 10 and for the next 5 turn all party players get 5+ demage and heal 6 and get 6wc
and 5+ more shild and the oppning displate 1 card for player in the party and get 3 demge counter

Flag Post

The option to sort cards by clash in the deck editor is where?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lokipus:

The option to sort cards by clash in the deck editor is where?

Advanced editor.

Flag Post

I know this may not be a huge deal but I cant even read the GMT clock, the colors are all messed up because of the background. Could it get fixed please?? :)

Flag Post

hope they also make a restart map butten because i missed a big part of the story

Flag Post

Ever heard of reset button, top right of the screen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LolliDepp:

the “stuck?” button only sends you back if you got stuck in the map it do’s not reset you’re quest progess/completion or you’re fog of war you just go to world map and you can re-enter the map

Flag Post

You have to have completed the stage, it seems

Flag Post
Originally posted by heelus:
Originally posted by LolliDepp:

the “stuck?” button only sends you back if you got stuck in the map it do’s not reset you’re quest progess/completion or you’re fog of war you just go to world map and you can re-enter the map

The reset button will only appear after you clear the stage, meaning you have to kill the final boss of the map.

Flag Post

well if i fully complet “Games: The Ascent” and cant reset stage or start it on “Hard”???

Flag Post

I suggest making cards tradeable. This would a great mechanic to the game allowing for people to get the cards they want without working for all the gold required to get packs. Also I suggest you could trade packs as well. This would create a currency, if you will by trading packs for legendaries and epics.

Flag Post

Connorman they’ll never do that… wanna know why? Because they like to make $

Flag Post

The real reason they wont do that is because there would be no way to keep players from scamming and tricking other players into making bad trades. The other thing that they are afraid of if trading is allowed is higher level players gifting low level players epics and legendaries that they have extra of, which would give those fortunate low level players an unfair advantage in things like pvp over the players who have not received any gifts. Finally there is a degree to which they do it to make money, but that isn’t a bad thing. We need them to be making lots of money because it is with that money that they make them game better and even keep it running entirely.

Flag Post

Just stopped by on this game after having been away for a long time, bought a couple gold packs, didn’t get anything too great, did some questing and some brawling, explored through the menus a bit and I saw you could buy a different kind of gold pack at the draft menu, so I grabbed one hoping to get a few cards I hadn’t seen before, but I can’t figure out how to open it.

I’ve concluded that you cannot open these other gold packs without entering a draft with 5 of them (plus 3 draft packs), so my suggestion is that in the pack description, have it clearly state that it cannot be opened unless used in a draft tourney.

If there is a way to open these other gold packs, and I’m just being dense, then ignore this.

I’m also curious about a return un-opened pack for 100% refund option, but I don’t know this game well enough to consider any/all of the repercussions of such a thing…

EDIT: Also, any chance you could alter the columns in the advanced deck builder? It should take less time if it was just qty/atk/def/set/rules.

Oh, and this might be more of a bug, but the rules column doesn’t always show all the info on a card, an example is “Faithful Service”, it just says Heal 1, but the card also has opponent depletes 1 & banishes 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crystaliss:

Just stopped by on this game after having been away for a long time, bought a couple gold packs, didn’t get anything too great, did some questing and some brawling, explored through the menus a bit and I saw you could buy a different kind of gold pack at the draft menu, so I grabbed one hoping to get a few cards I hadn’t seen before, but I can’t figure out how to open it.

I’ve concluded that you cannot open these other gold packs without entering a draft with 5 of them (plus 3 draft packs), so my suggestion is that in the pack description, have it clearly state that it cannot be opened unless used in a draft tourney.

If there is a way to open these other gold packs, and I’m just being dense, then ignore this.

I’m also curious about a return un-opened pack for 100% refund option, but I don’t know this game well enough to consider any/all of the repercussions of such a thing…

EDIT: Also, any chance you could alter the columns in the advanced deck builder? It should take less time if it was just qty/atk/def/set/rules.

Oh, and this might be more of a bug, but the rules column doesn’t always show all the info on a card, an example is “Faithful Service”, it just says Heal 1, but the card also has opponent depletes 1 & banishes 1.

On the patch notes on this game (on their official forums) I believe they said that conscription gold packs cannot be opened other than by drafting.

As for the 100% refund on packs. This’ll break the game as in chests and fortune packs there are many terrible packs that have a higher drop rate but are more expensive than the chest or fortune pack, so having a full refund would just allow someone to constantly buy the chests and always get something good just by selling packs they don’t want. Also with a full refund, you could exchange an idol for draft packs then sell those for 2x what you would normally get.

Flag Post

To be perfectly honest, I don’t really care what anyone says on any game’s official forum, I just play the game, nothing more, and thought that such information should be made readily available, in-game.

And thanks for the info on pack refund idea, but are you referring only to Dragon coin packs or does your post include packs with their worth in gold?

EDIT: It would be nice if I could sort ingredients in nexus by quantity/rarity… would make the 24/12 of same rarity easier.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator