[Bug] Clans

8 posts

Flag Post

Every now and then when I log in, I see that I’m in a different clan. I applied to a few clans when I was not in a clan and entered a few charters only to leave after seeing the members, so I am not sure if that had any effect on this bug.

Flag Post

Hi, please clear cache/cookies, make sure flash/browser are updated and that your flash storage settings default is at 1MB or more here : http://www.macromedia.com/support/do…manager03.html

If you use AdBlock/NoScript , make sure to allow clashofthedragons.com

Let me know if this doesn’t solve your issue.

Thanks!

Flag Post

I think clearing the cache and cookies helped. Everything else was already fine and updated.

Flag Post

another clan related bug that i have, when i click apply to clan the message tab comes up, i type my message asking to join the clan and then i click apply and nothing happens. no confirmation, not even the server saying my app was sent. the screen remains entirely the same and doesnt even close out the message menu. Is this normal or what?

Flag Post

does anyone know?

Flag Post

Has the issue dshmilowitz mentioned been addressed yet? I can only get into a clan through signing a charter. I can’t apply to an already created clan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by teamvictory:

Has the issue dshmilowitz mentioned been addressed yet? I can only get into a clan through signing a charter. I can’t apply to an already created clan.

i dont know if the devs did something to fix it or if it was a temporary glitch but i was eventually able to apply to a clan. would be nice to know what the problem was tho

Flag Post

I have the same problem. Can’t join a clan ever and I have tried a couple of times