bug: talisman of arcane might

5 posts

Flag Post

When I started playing today, I noticed a bug concerning the card “talisman of arcane might”. According to the card description, it should give a chance to cause +1 damage with dark and light attacks and it has done so for me in the past. But now, it gives me the buff “prowess” instead, i.e. a chance of 2% to cause +6 damage with melee and ranged attacks (which is pretty useless in a pyrelord deck ;-) ).

My browser is the latest Internet explorer. I did not change my deck or class directly before the bug first occured. I tried to unequip and reequip the card in deck editor later, the bug still occurs.

Flag Post

I had the same issue. I use Google Chrome.

Flag Post

i noticed the same bug when i played with it. i changed it out to avoid the bug but its still annoying

Flag Post

Yeah the same thing happened to my “pyrelords trinket, a 50% chance to do +1 dmg with light or dark attacks” I noticed it once i went into quest battle, =/ honestly i think it still works like usualy but it shows a different buff under its name when in battle because it still did a bonus +1 dmg in the battle when i used one of my magic attacks :3.

Flag Post

“This is a visual error only but regardless it will be fixed in the next build. Thanks for the bug report.

-Levi"

http://www.clashofthedragons.com/forum/showthread.php?4168-Pyrelord-s-Trinket-with-the-wrong-buff