Where do you find crafting items for dido

9 posts

Flag Post

Where are the crafting items for dido located?
these are what i know so far…

Dido’s Ring – Orc Warlord
Dido’s Robe – Orc Shaman

Do you guys know where to find the other crafting items for Dido?

I only got the ring so far.

Flag Post

http://clashofthedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Dido_Celwer_Bloodwyn

Flag Post

so how are we supposed to get the sword now with the new reward system?

Flag Post

Hm… I thought ‘gifting’ deals something with facebooks gifts, like you have a small chance to get a sword if you send/receive gifts often. I read what devs are actually going to implement gifting system on kong, but in indistinct future. Though I’m not completely sure about this gifting feature either…

Flag Post

Can someone explain what Dido actually does?

Flag Post

I dunno lol. Maybe it negates the attack that would kill you otherwise

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudleydino10:

I THINK the way it would work is: you get attacked and the rest of your deck is depleted. While normally you’d lose because you can’t continue to deplete or because you can’t draw at the start of your next turn, you now have 1 last chance to play a card from you hand (since those aren’t depleted from damage) and you’ll lose on your next turn if you can’t beat the enemy with that one last play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pcbb97:
Originally posted by Dudleydino10:

I THINK the way it would work is: you get attacked and the rest of your deck is depleted. While normally you’d lose because you can’t continue to deplete or because you can’t draw at the start of your next turn, you now have 1 last chance to play a card from you hand (since those aren’t depleted from damage) and you’ll lose on your next turn if you can’t beat the enemy with that one last play.

The rules say that you loose if you have to draw a card but can’t do so. However it seems like depleting a card also counts. For instance if you bring a brawl boss to 0 health but keep him locked down with torment you don’t win until he takes an extra damage or can actually start a turn.

I’m not sure if Dido actually prevents any damage beyond what would kill you but if you get reduced to exactly 0 cards you will have 2 cards in your hand at the beginning of your next turn and will be able to heal yourself or do a killing blow.

Flag Post

Basically dido is a way to not die when you get nailed by a particularly nasty soulstealer. An invitation to nuke your opponent with a huge hit and not fearing repercussions.