So where do i get these cards...

6 posts

Flag Post

I’ve seen some cards used by other players i’ve never seen before so i was wondering where to get them.

Dark Resurrection 0/0, Deplete 5, Heal 5
Guilberts Curse 4/1 Damage can not be prevented, Sets enemy Absorption to 0 for the rest of the game.

Can they be found in normal gold packs or just diamond platinum and mystery?
Also never seen them in drafts so far.

Also “To Battle” and “Unleash Hell” seem very useful but are they only available in the premade decks?

I’m greatful for any information you have.

Flag Post

I’ve no idea what those first 2 are but: if the names were in purple, green or white you can get them from a normal gold pack. If the name was red or orange it means they were either epic or legendary which means you’ll have to draft or get a platinum, diamond or mystery pack. As for “To Battle!” and “Unleash Hell”, I believe they are only available from the premade decks BUT “Calm Before the Storm” and “Darken the Sky” have the same effects (copy the next played melee or ranged attack respectively) and both of those can be gotten from drafts, gold packs or brawls (check the brawl loot table thread on the game’s forum for which exactly) so unless you want a lot of the other cards in those decks you don’t need to buy them.

It’s worth noting that they do also add +2 to one of those attacks when it’s played, but they also don’t seem to stack if you play them multiple times before another card like CBtS and DtS do (though I did play a Cbts then To Battle and get 3 plays of my next melee card with one of them being at +2 but still, at that point you just have to ask yourself how much do you really need to and will you be able to stack those attacks in most fights brawls included.)

EDIT: Epics and Legendaries are more rare than "Rare"s for a reason so it’s not surprising if you haven’t seen something in a draft. Odds are if it’s not something found on the crafting screen then it’s either a brawl loot or draft pick.

Flag Post

You can get Dark Ressurection from Savage Marauder brawls. Guilbert’s Curse is from Marcus in Zone 4. Not sure about To Battle and Unleash Hell but you can get better cards from packs and brawls with the same effect but stronger, these cards are Calm Before the Storm and Darken the Sky.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shbly:

You can get Dark Ressurection from Savage Marauder brawls. Guilbert’s Curse is from Marcus in Zone 4. Not sure about To Battle and Unleash Hell but you can get better cards from packs and brawls with the same effect but stronger, these cards are Calm Before the Storm and Darken the Sky.

Thank youfor the information on guilberts curse. Is it possible to get additional copies of that card if you repeat the quest on hard and nightmare?

Well Calm and Darken are not exactly better than unleash and to battle. After all they give an additional +2 damage to the next attack. especially with spear of destruction this might be pretty useful.

Also i have seen Djinn and tonic once now in a draft pack. can they also be found in bronze (and /or silver)?

Flag Post

The +2 is only to one of the copies of the next attack and they don’t stack. It’s better if you’re only going to play that and then a big melee/ranged attack, otherwise calm/darken is the better one since you can get more of them (if you’re going to try and stack the buff). At least it never quite stacked the same way for me, I can see why it may have been designed to not work the same way though.

Djinn and Tonic is a white name card, signifying it’s a common card, so I would imagine it can be easily (relatively speaking) found in bronze packs since you also won’t have uncommon or rares popping up. I only invest in golds and (because of my 4 mage’s life preservers) have no desire to get anything that gives or needs MCs so I could be wrong.

Flag Post

I have opened like 60 bronze. No Djinn and Tonic. No Talisman of Slaying either, so it may just be luck.

However, I hear there’s a bunch of cards that are drafts only, even if they’re common, uncommon or rare.