Assasin underpowered?

11 posts

Flag Post

Are assasins underpowered comparing to sentinels? Its like exchanging 2 ‘absorb’ and 1 ‘magic’ [sentinel] for only 1 ‘weapon’ [assasin]
Even considering the very slight extra critical hit :(

Flag Post

Dunno how about you, but I have 3 weapon and 1 absorption. Of course without equipment activated

Flag Post

assasins have 3 weapon and 1 abosrb as twixer said

Flag Post

Well, obviously you would need a good reason to choose assassin as your class in draft, but in brawl/quest they tend to be very interesting due their class specific cards, such as Planned Assault, Katsuroko Shuriken and Gut Stab (not to mention they are the class with highest chance to crit)

Flag Post

Meh, I guess since the other classes get higher stats, assassins get better perks and cards? Who knows? All I know is I don’t regret going assassin, even in drafts. Though I lose, I lose as my favorite class ^^

Flag Post

Starting off can be a bit tough, but once you get some of the cards with nice class effects as noted by joserrra, things get more comfortable. You can get more absorb with talismans of fortitude as well.

Flag Post

@Twixer @gunman5000 — permasteo123 is comparing the /difference/ not the overall stats. Sentinels are 2-1-3, which compared to Assassins’ 3-0-1 has 1 less weapon, but two more absorb and one more magic.

Flag Post

assassin have a higer crit rate

Flag Post

would not consider assassins underpowered by any means. sins and pyres have the best class-specific cards, and, except for drafts, I think that’s much much more important than 1 stat point.

Flag Post

Assasins have 10% more crit than Sent, who has the base rate (1% I think).

Other 2 classes have 5% crit higher than base.

Flag Post

Tyvm everyone for help, twas useful C: