Why Switch Classes

8 posts

Flag Post

Is there any specific strategic reason to do so? I really cannot see its value. Anyone can enlighten me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by senseimichael:

Is there any specific strategic reason to do so? I really cannot see its value. Anyone can enlighten me?

You have good/great cards that don’t fit with you current class.

Flag Post

I switched from sentinel to pyre to beat the mages in zone3 and I switched back to kill the guys with te acid flasks

Flag Post

i just beat everything with pyro…it has cards that fits any situations…

Flag Post

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Flag Post

I personally don’t see much a need to switch classes. For me, ’Sin works out great. But then again, half my cards are geared towards ’Sins, so I may just be lucky.

Flag Post

If you picked a sin or pyro, it’s probably a good idea to unlock the other at some point down the road. Pyros are especially nice for brawls since they’re able to do some actual damage while tormenting or using heals, if they get a crit.

Flag Post

well in some cases you don’t want to do damage with your torments (if the opponent has soul stealers for example)
I started off as a Pyro and unlocked sentinel next.
I also think Sentinel is the most versatile class at the moment.
However sometimes you just et cards that have interesting effects for different classes.
Queen lena for instance is probably best on Pyro’s (Druid just isn’t worth it: as pointed out here)
Planned assault can work very well against high defense Brawl bosses if you play an assasin.
If you want to get rid of acid Flasks or Soul stealers with spear of destruction assasin is also a good choice but Sentinel works fine as well.