17 posts

Flag Post

After patch April 03,2012
I play custom battle to practice ,
then now I want log in but system say “You have been banned .”
I really don’t know why banned me ?

I just want play clash soon to avoid my energy all waste

Flag Post

Custom battle was glitched. One could get duel points, by playing tournament style custom battles.
I am only guessing here, but they probably banned you for exploiting that bug.

Flag Post

So why one should get banned for programmers slappy work ? If is their bug, they should FIX it, and admit they did bad job testing it before release, not punish users for their lack of testing.

Flag Post

Well, we are supposed to report those kinds of bugs.
They should just reset his duel rank, and unbann him, if you ask me. The bug is fixed, btw.

Flag Post

That IS assuming he actually exploited the bug or even knew it was a bug. Hell, I don’t even keep track of all the stuff I’m getting, I just check every now and again if there is anything useful and sometimes wonder how I even got it.

Flag Post

Speed-hacking and multi-accounting are the two most common reasons for bans. Which one are you guilty of?~

Flag Post

if you were banned for exploiting the duel points bug, it was a temporary ban and you should be fine in a about 2 days.

Flag Post

I didn’t use any Speed-hacking and multi-accounting .

I don’t understand why ban me if for DP Bug thence Ban me ,
However it’s game bug then fix soon , why just tell us you have a game problem then Zero DP,
it’s really Unreasonable.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Post of the century right there

Flag Post

my game banned!? clash of the dragons
how fix u can help me please <snip>
my name shane olbricht (deaf)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shane07:

my game banned!? clash of the dragons
how fix u can help me please <snip>
my name shane olbricht (deaf)

banned for speedhacking

Flag Post

“Speed-hacking and multi-accounting are the two most common reasons for bans. Which one are you guilty of”

Multi accounting? I failed with my first account (wasted tons of sp and stuff) and now im using my alt, does that count? D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by someone159357:

“Speed-hacking and multi-accounting are the two most common reasons for bans. Which one are you guilty of”

Multi accounting? I failed with my first account (wasted tons of sp and stuff) and now im using my alt, does that count? D:

i think its fine as long as you don’t use your first acct

Flag Post
Originally posted by diablo43:
Originally posted by someone159357:

i think its fine as long as you don’t use your first acct

Multi-accounting is using two accounts simultaneously to gain bonuses