Missing card

26 posts

Flag Post

I`ve complited the weeek chalenge (Vampire Hunter
Earn a Monster Hunter’s Handbook in Clash of the Dragons) but steel have no new card in mu collection??? Please help!

Flag Post

I have the same problem, i did the challenge but still didn’t get that card?

Flag Post

its called “The Monster Hunters Handbook,” check again

Flag Post

im having the same problem. its been a couple days and havnt gotten it.

Flag Post

Are all of you guys new? Might have something to do with that. Have you guys tried refreshing the page?

Flag Post

new for about a couple weeks. ive been refreshing, getting off the game and getting back on and still nothing.

Flag Post

Same problem for me, It’s beena day since I completed the achievement but I still didn’t get anything.

Flag Post

Some dev need to take a look at this problem.

This could ruin the purpose of a Promotional Card. =I

Flag Post

did you guys trying launching the games through the item in your profile? and then refreshingafter 1st launch???
it worked for me after I launched from the promo card on my profile^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by tndud95:

did you guys trying launching the games through the item in your profile? and then refreshingafter 1st launch???
it worked for me after I launched from the promo card on my profile^^

Do this thing. Might be of some help.
You do earn the card by playing Nano Kingdoms.. so it would be logical to start playing CotD from there.

Flag Post

I’ve done that, still nothing…

Flag Post
Originally posted by EtienneW:

I’ve done that, still nothing…

Well.. that must be depressing.

Flag Post

Kind of yeah… but i’m not giving up ! It’s still a funnier thing to o than working…

Flag Post

I’m having the same issue. I started playing Clash of the Dragons because I completed the promotional card achievement (a few days ago now), and the card isn’t showing up. I’ve tried refreshing, going to the game through the card link on my profile, etc. Sounds like that card would be pretty helpful in these early stages.

Flag Post

I’m having the same issue. I started playing Clash of the Dragons because I completed the promotional card achievement (yesterday), and the card isn’t showing up. I’ve tried refreshing, going to the game through the card link on my profile, etc. Also, the cards from my first booster pack disappeared after losing connection to the server.

Flag Post

This is where our lovely devloppers are coming on their white horses, and save us ^^

Flag Post

I will look into it.

Flag Post

Ditto for me. I’ve launched the game in every way imaginable (including through the item in my profile several times). Still no card. I’m almost level 21, but I suppose it would still be useful to me where I am at.

Flag Post

Same issue. Pretty annoying.

Flag Post

I was thinking that I was missing the card as well, but then I realized it was listed as “the Monster Hunter’s Handbook,” which meant that when I sorted alphabetically, it was under “T” and not “M.” This may help locate it if it’s just misplaced and not actually missing.

Flag Post

I’m a programmer* so I look under both, just in case. (I probably wouldn’t bother special-casing “the”, “a”, and “an” either so that it sorts by the second word. Not usually worth the trouble.)

I just sorted alphabetically and double-checked to make sure. Still no card.

[*] To avoid confusion, I am not a programmer for this game or any game in fact. I do boring programming.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/109-clash-of-the-dragons/topics/264400-missing-the-monster-hunters-handbook

Flag Post

Nothing new to add. Just that I am one of the many suffering the same bug.

Flag Post

this is quite irritating i started playing due to the promo card
tried all the suggested fixes not one of them worked
oh well it is still a fun game

Flag Post

I’ve also not received received my promo card. Any updates on this one?