Missing the Monster Hunters Handbook?

9 posts

Flag Post

We have gotten a few reports of players missing this card after completing a promotion from another game. This is a Kongregate issue and should be addressed to them. The way the promotion is set up, Kongregate issues the card to the player for completing the promotion.

Flag Post

Well thanks. But still, I wonder why it worked with some people and didn’t for others… May the fact that i’m logged with facebook and not with a special kongregate account be for something in this ?

Flag Post

Is there an update on this?

Flag Post

Maybe, problem can be that the card is called “The Monster Hunters Handbook” and not “Monster Hunters Handbook”

Flag Post

The card shows up in my Kongregate profile (under items, and clicking it brings me to the game). Maybe the game is not able to properly query the profile to check for its existence? Also, I can go to the Nexus and search for “monster” and I have no cards that match. So even if I don’t understand how to sort the cards alphabetically and look under both M and T, that should be proof enough.

Flag Post

Please read the OP, if you do not have the card please talk to Kongregate support as the issuing of the card is entirely at their disposal :D

Flag Post

Good i found this thread… have the same problem.
What’s OP?
Now trying to send message to Kongregate support…

Flag Post
Originally posted by VD_Icheck02:

Good i found this thread… have the same problem.
What’s OP?
Now trying to send message to Kongregate support…

OP is the original post.

Flag Post

Kongregate support helped! Today The Card appeared in my library.

And it was worth the effort – 2/1 general magic: heal 1, +2 against cobolds and beastmans.
nice to use in 1st zone brawling :)