Draft Reports - Official page 10

807 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by r2d2go:

The first one I got the card, but so did someone else, and they then used it against me and won because of that. The second draft ID: 137191

I looked into the first one, and it looks like your opponent opened the 2nd hardened hearts normally.

I compensated you for the issue in the second Draft ^^

T-T seriously? That’s one hell of a coincidence…. ah, whatever, if you are sure. Can you see how packs are opened or something?

Yeah, was just coincidence ^^

 
Flag Post

Draft IDs: 139401 and 139395

Quit the first queue to do something important. joined another one. First one keeps giving me 3 or 4 cards per pack, one pack actually skipped before the timer expired. Otherwise, looked normal.

Suddenly, another draft starts out of nowhere during deck building with the deck building card selection at the bottom and draft card picking on top. Went into double draft. Currently playing the second one (i think) as assassin with magic heavy deck with some painful melee cards but an ultimately suboptimal deck.

Waste of time, waste of packs and a thoroughly unpleasant experience. The draft history should show that the create times are unbelievably close.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fortesama:

Draft IDs: 139401 and 139395

Quit the first queue to do something important. joined another one. First one keeps giving me 3 or 4 cards per pack, one pack actually skipped before the timer expired. Otherwise, looked normal.

Suddenly, another draft starts out of nowhere during deck building with the deck building card selection at the bottom and draft card picking on top. Went into double draft. Currently playing the second one (i think) as assassin with magic heavy deck with some painful melee cards but an ultimately suboptimal deck.

Waste of time, waste of packs and a thoroughly unpleasant experience. The draft history should show that the create times are unbelievably close.

Solved ^^

 
Flag Post

Thanks rider-様

 
Flag Post

draft id: 139704 on my (what should’ve been second to last draft) with starcry, i had 0 cards left with punishing shot in hand and 5 shield, he hit me with 4 damage but he dealt me +3 with a MELEE card, which should’ve triggered the tactic and depleted three from his deck of 2, winning my the draft, in essence what happened was i had 5 shield, he had 4 damage but dealt me 3 somehow, and my tactic wasn’t activated. im not mad because it happened, im just irritated because i actually had a chance to get first. if somebody can look into this and possibly reimburse me a pack i’d appreciate it, and starcy (starcryxxx on kongregate) agrees that the draft was unfair, just thought to add that

 
Flag Post

Yeah something didnt go right there. The damage displayed wrong. It should have left us with a final fight for the draft win, but gave it to me for some reason. No idea why the tactic didnt trigger. I know she had it in hand based on her depletion pile and what i saw the match before. If you need to take the pack from me so be it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by disturbed43va:

draft id: 139704 on my (what should’ve been second to last draft) with starcry, i had 0 cards left with punishing shot in hand and 5 shield, he hit me with 4 damage but he dealt me +3 with a MELEE card, which should’ve triggered the tactic and depleted three from his deck of 2, winning my the draft, in essence what happened was i had 5 shield, he had 4 damage but dealt me 3 somehow, and my tactic wasn’t activated. im not mad because it happened, im just irritated because i actually had a chance to get first. if somebody can look into this and possibly reimburse me a pack i’d appreciate it, and starcy (starcryxxx on kongregate) agrees that the draft was unfair, just thought to add that

Solved ^^

 
Flag Post

alright, thanks. really appreciate it!

 
Flag Post

I had two drafts bork on me.
1) Draft ID 139385, my page refreshed as the “draft starting” was counting down.
After refresh I was not re-associated with the draft, my draft log showed it with my Placement listed as N/A
I refreshed again, no dice I could not get back into the draft. I didn’t get to pick any cards or play a single round, in this draft.

2) Draft ID 139392, After blowing my nose and dabbing away my tears, I joined another draft. It was wonkey – I thought it had re-associated me into the previous draft because it started out choosing from less than 5 cards. The picking phase was all sorts of messed up, sometimes it would not allow me to pick, others it would pick for me, more than once it displayed pick from 1 card then pick from 2 cards. I think I wound up with 28 total cards. I cobbled together a deck and went into battle. First round he won, second round it instantly showed that he lost (I thought he conceded, out of pity?) 3rd round the draft just completely locked up – I could not play a card (tried switching single click off then back on). I submitted a bug report at this point (ticket# 37031). I left my computer alone out of frustration and I was hopeful he would concede ;) I came back to my computer some time later, to find that the draft eventually finished. I didn’t really get to pick cards nor really play the draft.

At this point I /shook fist at sky and just about rage quit life… ok maybe just clash. :)

While these two borked drafts sucked, what ruined my day was that I was going to go for 15 drafts. I had done the maths… with all my idols and my average of getting a solid 2.55nd place, I would only need to buy 3 or less draft packs. But alas after these two drafts fell apart I would have had to buy more packs than I was comfortable with. So I wound up consuming 13 draft packs and was not able to get the SNC reward I was shooting for, in some regards it was a giant waist of time and draft packs. =/

Thanks for looking into it, let me know if you need more info or would like a small vial of tears as proof.
-k

Account ID: kong_theyenk
Drafts: 139385, 139392
Bug ticket#: 37031

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by theyenk:

I had two drafts bork on me.
1) Draft ID 139385, my page refreshed as the “draft starting” was counting down.
After refresh I was not re-associated with the draft, my draft log showed it with my Placement listed as N/A
I refreshed again, no dice I could not get back into the draft. I didn’t get to pick any cards or play a single round, in this draft.

2) Draft ID 139392, After blowing my nose and dabbing away my tears, I joined another draft. It was wonkey – I thought it had re-associated me into the previous draft because it started out choosing from less than 5 cards. The picking phase was all sorts of messed up, sometimes it would not allow me to pick, others it would pick for me, more than once it displayed pick from 1 card then pick from 2 cards. I think I wound up with 28 total cards. I cobbled together a deck and went into battle. First round he won, second round it instantly showed that he lost (I thought he conceded, out of pity?) 3rd round the draft just completely locked up – I could not play a card (tried switching single click off then back on). I submitted a bug report at this point (ticket# 37031). I left my computer alone out of frustration and I was hopeful he would concede ;) I came back to my computer some time later, to find that the draft eventually finished. I didn’t really get to pick cards nor really play the draft.

At this point I /shook fist at sky and just about rage quit life… ok maybe just clash. :)

While these two borked drafts sucked, what ruined my day was that I was going to go for 15 drafts. I had done the maths… with all my idols and my average of getting a solid 2.55nd place, I would only need to buy 3 or less draft packs. But alas after these two drafts fell apart I would have had to buy more packs than I was comfortable with. So I wound up consuming 13 draft packs and was not able to get the SNC reward I was shooting for, in some regards it was a giant waist of time and draft packs. =/

Thanks for looking into it, let me know if you need more info or would like a small vial of tears as proof.
-k

Account ID: kong_theyenk
Drafts: 139385, 139392
Bug ticket#: 37031

Solved ^^

 
Flag Post

Draft ID : 140199
FB ID : GroundZ
IGN : Gromash

Did the SNC for the Idol reward but I did not receive it.

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 140258
Kongregate ID: tarjmov
IGN: Barakar

Did the SNC for the Idol reward, but I did not receive it.

 
Flag Post

Draft ID 140282

IGN Smiddy

Kong name Sniddy

Again SNC is on, no Idol

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 140301
IGN: trolololo
Kongregate ID: Qasa

Same as ppl above me: did SNC and no idol.

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 140279
Kongregate ID: Mest17
IGN: Thor

No Idol on first draft while SNC is up :(

 
Flag Post

draft: 140339
Kong: FizzleF
Clash: meetthefutur3

as for previous posters – played a draft and no idol

 
Flag Post

draft: 140357
clash name: dragon
kong: dragon91

No idol from snc

 
Flag Post


got an idol after the pointed draft (1 hour later than SNC started)
i want to get my 2 draft packs
ign: romanoff

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 140367
Account id: kong_Shaher
IGN: Dahaka

As with the others, i didn’t receive the idol for the SNC draft.

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 140239
Account: Andrion
IGN: Andrion

 
Flag Post

I played a total of five drafts after I saw the SNC icon today, and so far, I have only received 1 Kasan idol (still missing 2 draft packs for five drafts.)

IGN: ZbvmCCG
Here are the draft id’s:
140671
140484
140404
140359
140222

Pls. help Thanks! (I’m on Kongregate if that helps.)

 
Flag Post

ID: Hybridrains
Draft IDs
140162
140256
140299
140344
140395
140445
140504
140553
140603
140641
140688
140724
140781
140819
140850

Basically I received everything except the 15-tier draft rewards, which are the 2 new packs ^^ thanks for crediting!

 
Flag Post

I drafted my first draft at the time the snc symbol was on and when i finished my first draft it didn’t give me my idol
My ID: Sato

Draft ID : 140144

 
Flag Post

this is the second draft i do chosing Assassin in the lasts 3 weeks and all the time i opened the gold pack i ve receive 80-90% magic cards instead of weapon
Char ID: Ikaros
Draft ID: 140415
Draft ID: 129824 or 129798 (i don’t remember wich one was the second assassin choice)

 
Flag Post

I had drafted, assembled, and saved my deck. As I was waiting for the matches to start, Clash dropped and said I lost connection. I refreshed and it said that Clash was undergoing maintenance. When I refreshed a second time, it loaded right into the draft with my draft deck completely empty. I frantically tried to set my deck back up, but the draft started before I could finish and automatically built my deck. Is there anything that can be done?

IGN: mimicked
Draft ID: 141108