Draft Reports - Official page 13

808 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by LilyAldrin:

my win streak just ended coz this game cant let u log in if u keep disconnecting every 5 mins for some reason.
i got DC during third pack (missed 2 cards). then i dced during deckbuilding (almost played random deck). then i dced in 2nd match of semifinals, my connection was up in 20 seconds, and then i just couldnt log into clash for like 5 minutes. then i finally logged in and what do i see?

(failed to take this screenshot in time, i had 4th place even till the other semifinal ended.

i had pretty nuts deck to win the whole draft like i did in my first match:

draft id: 146142
ign: romanoff
refund my 3 drafts packs, please, thanks.

Originally posted by shadowkingiscool:

Got bittersweet symphony from draft and didn’t show up
Draft ID: 146576
IGN: mikoop

Solved ^^

Flag Post

so during the draft i won the first set, playing for first was another story. i was told not to denounce players on here so i won’t unless asked, but he simply was afk and didn’t play a single card without the timer going off… i’m really iritated because there’s no force autopilot on stuff like that. if you expect me to sit here for a half hour and wade this guy out, you’re crazy, and if you expect me to put more money into this game when stuff like this happens than you’re crazy… just curious if there’s anything you can do… my IGN: omnomnom
and again, if you want me to post his IGN i will, but i was told not to. draft ID: 147416

Flag Post

Draft ID: 147713
IGN: Ghost
I clicked join a draft, and it said waiting for 2 players. After a minute or two, it said 3…2…1 but I didn’t get sent to the draft screen, and just stayed in the “Join a Draft!” page. The draft place just says N/A atm, guessing because it’s currently going on..
Edit: Tried refresh, no results there.

Flag Post

Draft ID : 147713
After finishing the draft and even restarting chrome I did not receive the cards I drew, I DID RECEIVE THE REWARDS, but I also got Hungry tentacles i believe it was called, but that is not what I am really interested in.What I am interested in is a rare Assassin range attack that does +1 dmg for each MC i got, I am sry but I cannot remember the name.

Flag Post

i don’t believe i received my idol from SNC my ign is akuma and the draft id is 148593 if you could look into this it would be much appreciated.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 148136
IGN: Kenji
ID: kong_Kenji135
I got a Boulder Bombardment from the Draft packs, but after finishing all 15 drafts, it’s not in my card collection. Corneilius, who drafted with me in the first round had Boulder Bombardment as well; so I think that’s the problem.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 148990
IGN: HybridRains

In the second last match, my zounds card tactic did not trigger even though my opponent used greater bash on me (which dealt 4 damage). This caused me a loss in the round. Is it possible to have compensation in the form of draft packs? Thanks!

Flag Post

Draft ID: 149438
IGN: Amli

This draft was very strange. In the first round I had some extreme lag — both of us ended up with skipped turns at one point. In the second draft, the game said “Amli has been defeated!” after the first threat played by my opponent (one time it was a Nord Warrior, the other was some uncommon weapon attack, can’t remember which one), but I could still play my cards. I won the draft and don’t need any compensation, but I wanted to report the strange bugs that showed up.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 150213
IGN: Forte

Joined in with only 1 card left in the first pack and skipped a hand. I don’t know how much of my packs were compromised though. 2 maybe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by disturbed43va:

so during the draft i won the first set, playing for first was another story. i was told not to denounce players on here so i won’t unless asked, but he simply was afk and didn’t play a single card without the timer going off… i’m really iritated because there’s no force autopilot on stuff like that. if you expect me to sit here for a half hour and wade this guy out, you’re crazy, and if you expect me to put more money into this game when stuff like this happens than you’re crazy… just curious if there’s anything you can do… my IGN: omnomnom

and again, if you want me to post his IGN i will, but i was told not to. draft ID: 147416

im again taken aback, it has been two days, quite a sum longer than the norm when it comes th these problems… theres 9 people including myself with a problem yet unchecked or unsolved… i find myself less and less drawn to this game due to the lack of care i’ve seen recently… i hope this changes sometime in the near future…

Flag Post

im again taken aback, it has been two days, quite a sum longer than the norm when it comes th these problems… theres 9 people including myself with a problem yet unchecked or unsolved… i find myself less and less drawn to this game due to the lack of care i’ve seen recently… i hope this changes sometime in the near future…

thank you CoTD for showing me how to win every draft due to your lack of care, aprreciate it!

Flag Post

Draft ID: 151075
IGN: Elusion

Game froze (For everyone), I relogged, waited to see if it would fix itself, refreshed a few minutes later in case it froze again, came back to find I had won 4th?

I’d like compensation of 3 Gold Packs and 3 Draft packs, you can take the energy and ribbon and I’ll try my luck again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by singee8000:

Draft ID: 147713
IGN: Ghost
I clicked join a draft, and it said waiting for 2 players. After a minute or two, it said 3…2…1 but I didn’t get sent to the draft screen, and just stayed in the “Join a Draft!” page. The draft place just says N/A atm, guessing because it’s currently going on..
Edit: Tried refresh, no results there.

Originally posted by GroundZ:

Draft ID : 147713
After finishing the draft and even restarting chrome I did not receive the cards I drew, I DID RECEIVE THE REWARDS, but I also got Hungry tentacles i believe it was called, but that is not what I am really interested in.What I am interested in is a rare Assassin range attack that does +1 dmg for each MC i got, I am sry but I cannot remember the name.

Originally posted by Kenji135:

Draft ID: 148136
IGN: Kenji
ID: kong_Kenji135
I got a Boulder Bombardment from the Draft packs, but after finishing all 15 drafts, it’s not in my card collection. Corneilius, who drafted with me in the first round had Boulder Bombardment as well; so I think that’s the problem.

Originally posted by HybridRains:

Draft ID: 148990
IGN: HybridRains

In the second last match, my zounds card tactic did not trigger even though my opponent used greater bash on me (which dealt 4 damage). This caused me a loss in the round. Is it possible to have compensation in the form of draft packs? Thanks!

Originally posted by fortesama:

Draft ID: 150213
IGN: Forte

Joined in with only 1 card left in the first pack and skipped a hand. I don’t know how much of my packs were compromised though. 2 maybe?

Originally posted by Eloozion:

Draft ID: 151075
IGN: Elusion

Game froze (For everyone), I relogged, waited to see if it would fix itself, refreshed a few minutes later in case it froze again, came back to find I had won 4th?

I’d like compensation of 3 Gold Packs and 3 Draft packs, you can take the energy and ribbon and I’ll try my luck again.

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Akuma666kaze:

i don’t believe i received my idol from SNC my ign is akuma and the draft id is 148593 if you could look into this it would be much appreciated.

I checked into the logs and you received the Kasan Idol for this Draft ^^

Flag Post

I apologize for the delay inresponding to this, please PM me any relevant screenshots/names you have of this behavior, and I will look into it.

Flag Post

my ign is akuma and the draft id is 151622 what happened is the card soul shuffle made it so my opponents absorb should have been zero yet they didnt have any shield and my card did one damage this happened in both my fights causing me to lose both of them and come in last place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Akuma666kaze:

my ign is akuma and the draft id is 151622 what happened is the card soul shuffle made it so my opponents absorb should have been zero yet they didnt have any shield and my card did one damage this happened in both my fights causing me to lose both of them and come in last place.

There are many things that can force your damage down to 1. We retested the card and it seems to be working as intended. Do you have a Screen shot or battle log to clarify the issue?

Flag Post

i dont have a battle log or screen shot for the battle i thought thats something you guys can retrieve

Flag Post

Draft ID: 154284 IGN: 9

During my match my screen faded like i was disconnected but i was still able to chat with my opponent and play Roland’s Wrath. However Roland’s Wrath became frozen in the being played position and my turns from then on were autoplayed for me and i lost he match because of it.

Flag Post

How is Soul Souffle supposed to work? because i depleted my enemy’s on my turn, his turn his absorb is 0, my turn it’s 0, his turn again, then mine, it shows as 0 absorb, but his absorb is back again.

Flag Post

Draft ID. 154587
IGN: Thristina

In the second round of the draft both my own and my opponent’s turns were being skipped, and cards were playing effects on the wrong person. As a result I came in second.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alfun1:

How is Soul Souffle supposed to work? because i depleted my enemy’s on my turn, his turn his absorb is 0, my turn it’s 0, his turn again, then mine, it shows as 0 absorb, but his absorb is back again.

This sounds like a visual issue of it ending too early, or a bug of it not working long enough mechanically. I will need to check with the design team to find out which.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fizbannus:

Draft ID: 154284 IGN: 9

During my match my screen faded like i was disconnected but i was still able to chat with my opponent and play Roland’s Wrath. However Roland’s Wrath became frozen in the being played position and my turns from then on were autoplayed for me and i lost he match because of it.

Originally posted by jktrunks:

Draft ID. 154587
IGN: Thristina

In the second round of the draft both my own and my opponent’s turns were being skipped, and cards were playing effects on the wrong person. As a result I came in second.

Do you have a screenshot, bug report #, or battle log of this issue?

Flag Post

Draft ID: 154713. Others present: Mariella lv 371 sentinel, Nox lv 503 sentinel, Bratzoo lv 425 assassin. My character (IGN) is gfunk (lv 419 pyrelord). FB ID: kong_nzipl

Draft issue: For the third round of selections, I was not able to select first card. Instead, my first option for third round was given with one card missing (so I selected 4 cards for the 3rd round instead of 5). Bratzoo and Nox had similar concerns about one turn being skipped during draft. Could you look into this? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nzipl:

Draft ID: 154713. Others present: Mariella lv 371 sentinel, Nox lv 503 sentinel, Bratzoo lv 425 assassin. My character (IGN) is gfunk (lv 419 pyrelord). FB ID: kong_nzipl

Draft issue: For the third round of selections, I was not able to select first card. Instead, my first option for third round was given with one card missing (so I selected 4 cards for the 3rd round instead of 5). Bratzoo and Nox had similar concerns about one turn being skipped during draft. Could you look into this? Thanks.

Hello Nzipl,

Do you have a screenshot of the Draft pack not having the correct amount of card within it?