Draft Reports - Official page 3

808 posts

Flag Post

Draft ID: 100132
Kongregate: Rinowan
In Game Username: Rinowan

Went into draft and was 1 round into picks when server booted me. Finally got back in and all the cards had been chosen, and the deck was chosen also, resulting in an absolutely terrible deck. Throughout the matches, the game would randomly say I was defeated, even when I had cards left in my deck. Not sure what to ask back from this. I don;t think I would have had a notg or anything great, but it’s a shame not to know in any case.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 100351
Kongregate: brother7001
IGN: Brother

Started the draft, was losing the second round against the first oponent when got disconected. Tryed to refresh and get back, but when i did (less than 1 and a half minutes later) the game didnt let me get back to the draft. So, while i was trying to understand what happened, i got the ribbon and the 5 coins in a in game pop-up.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 101697
Kongregate: Dutchmafia
IGN: Striker

Round 1 of draft I played Nord Warrior. Didn’t play another weapon card until my last move, didn’t receive the combined +2 damage which would have won the round. Instead left 2 cards there and lost. I couldn’t grab a screenshot as it was the last turn and it moved to the next round before I realized what went wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nathal:

Draft ID: 96418

Was a weird draft, in which 1 player dced and didnt reconnect, the other 3 players ALL got the same cards.
1 pack was bugged and everyone got to chose My Round, every player opened the exact same packs!

I got My Round tho, but missing Gnomish Knock, after refreshing.

Thx in advance.

Originally posted by Averdrian:

Draft ID: 77296
Kong ID: Averdrian

All throught the draft and around half of the deck building process my screen (Clash of the dragons screen) Was blacked out, I refreshed once and nothing happened so I waited a while and refreshed again, it was working but I missed the draft portion of the game and only got what cards were auto-picked. Only the CotD window was blank during this, everything else on kong was working fine, I had tyrant open in another window and there was no problems with that either.

Originally posted by reaper765:

Draft ID: 96544

Drafting process went normally and so did my first two battles, I won the first two battles and moved on to the winner’s bracket. After a while, the other players were still stuck at 1/0 for about 10 minutes. After a while they were moved to the lobby with us with no clear winner, the Draft would not advance. All 4 players were affected and we decided that a pack refund would be sufficient.

Originally posted by haate:

Draft ID: 96611

Kong ID: haate

Draft was proceeding as normal, was in the midst of the second round and was suddenly disconnected. When I got back in, rather than putting me back in the game, it put me back at the lobby, unable to rejoin the combat.

Originally posted by haate:

Even better!

Draft id 96669
Round 1, First fight, game draws me up to 4 cards in hand, i play a card, it freezes. about 30-45s later, it pops up a “defeated” screen, then gives me rewards for a 4th place draft completion, and boots me back to the lobby…once again, unable to rejoin the game in progress. Refresh, back at the lobby, unable to rejoin still.

Today…not so much a day for me to draft, methinks.

edit: about 5 minutes after making this post, i join into combat with the person from round 1. finish it up, and it spits me back out to…nothing. could see the pending brawls, but couldn’t click elsewhere. strange day today…

Originally posted by HybridRains:

Draft ID: 97355
IGN: Hybridrains
Kong ID: kong_HybridRains

During opening of draft packs, it seemed like the person behind me was afk and the timer reached maximum always. While picking from the 2nd round of draft packs, the game only gave me about 5 secs to choose from one of the packs (I think it was the 2nd? The one with blood bond and catch your breath.) and since I didn’t pick in that 5 secs the draft pack skipped my turn and I didn’t get to pick any card at all. As a result I think I had 1 card short the whole draft.
P.S. I still managed to get first place, but would there be any compensation for such glitches?

Originally posted by Nathal:

Dunno if i should post this here:

I joined draft queue and was dced(“Connection to server lost”), one previously purchased draft pack vanished.
Happened twice already.

Originally posted by lolrus2:

Draft ID: 98130
IGN: lolrus
Kong ID: lolrus2

ok, so i got 9 draft packs from the mega brawl (i had over 5000 points) and i had some (i think 4) packs left from myself, so i joined some drafts this morning.
lost a few packs in drafting, everything fine untill about an hour ago.

I had 8 draft packs and joined another draft. then after picking 1 card, it said i didn’t have enough draft packs, and got back to the draft home screen and i saw i had 2 draft packs left. the buttons for deck editor, brawl, clan, etc. dissapeared so i refreshed. then i got back in the draft and it made me choose cards for pack #2 and #3, while in the background i saw the scoreboard (???) and it said i already lost a fight. then it froze so i refreshed again, and i got in a fight with the first person (like a normal draft would start) only to find i got a deck of random cards (cards i didn’t choose in the draft picking, and i also didn’t have the chance to make a deck) and i was a druid (i was also not able to choose a class) so i lost the 2 fights, and the next fights too, so i got last place.

i hope someone could restore the 3 draft packs i somehow lost and maybe the 3 i wasted on a bug-filled draft?
i did get 5dc and a participation ribbon though, so i understand if i don’t get the last 3 draft packs back (however that may suck :p)

thanks in advance :)

Originally posted by tymbarkjm:

Draft ID: 96512
Account ID: kong_tymbarkjm

I got disconnected when I’m waiting for battle for 3rd place. When I refreshed page I got prize for 4th place (5 DC and Ribbon) and when I refreshed again my prize just disappeared.

Draft ID: 98481
Kong name: Averdrian

Joined a brawl, everything went fine until my two battles with the guy who was fighting me for third place. We got into game and I saw that he was about to beat me so I conceded the battle. Everything appeared fine, next battle started and I won. This is were it got weird, the other guy pointed out that he had two wins and I had one. When it should have been one win each. I proceeded to beat him for the second time(Which would have put the score 2-1, me) The match ended and in the after game lobby it placed him in third and me in last when it should have been me in third and him in last. It also showed that we both had two wins. I said, okay whatever and told him that I was screen capping and going to report it here. He thought it was a good idea.
http://i48.tinypic.com/119ug01.png
^
Screen cap.
Also, I decided that I would rather try my luck on a red box rather than another draft so I bought one. Right as I bought the box I got kicked off of the server. I refreshed and when I got back in I had no box in my inventory and when I checked my DC count I had lost 5.
I had 23 and afterwards only 18.
I would like the draft to be made right and to be refunded 5 DC.
Thanks in advance.

Or, if you could. Just leave me with 3 DC and put a red box in my inventory.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Originally posted by tarjmov:

My draft ID is 70362. Apparently I was placed both second and third place.
http://tinypic.com/r/x5vakh/6
I think I got the Third place prize. I’m a bit confused about what happened.

Originally posted by Dankaati:

Draft ID: 99129
Player ID: kong_Dankaati

Katsuroko shuriken buff (sentinel version) lasted only for 1 turn, instead of 2 turns as stated on card. This happened 2 times in my first fight, one time “Nice try” didn’t trigger because of this (so 5 cards disadvantage). I finished 3rd, but I could win the draft (my first opponent won it). Can I get compensation?

Originally posted by Dankaati:

same issue in draft 99137 in my first fight (lost the fight only with one card, so it really counted)

Originally posted by GVR1983:

IGN : RavenMcNight
Draft ID : 99192
Kong ID : GVR1983

Started draft. Spinning dragon icon. Kicked me back to Quest screen (where I had been before). Said I have insufficient packs to join and flashed the draft apply screen showing no gold packs. I had just bought 3 gold packs and I have enough draft packs. Then just stayed on quest screen with spinning dragon icon. Reloaded as the draft icon did not show up on bottom of screen. Reload took quite long as game had to reload again (for some reason) and when I was back in game showed I was not in draft anymore and I had gotten 4th place.
Please advise.

Originally posted by Ryokoie:

Draft ID: 97274
Kong ID: Ryokoie
ING Name: Ryokoie

I played got my prizes and such which was third place, I went to the craft section, and it said the sever shut off. Connection to server was lost. Then I lost my Token and my Draft pack I won. Basically cause it crashed I lost my stuff. Any help is appreciated thank you. Sorry for late reply just found this thread.

Originally posted by dolza:

Draft ID: 99400
Kong ID: Dolza
ING Name: Azlod

I didn’t received the cards from the draft. I don’t remember all of them, but there was a Nectar of the god, a lux eterna and a beast within.

Can you please give them to me (esecially the notg, my first one)?

Originally posted by Rinowan:

Draft ID: 100132
Kongregate: Rinowan
In Game Username: Rinowan

Went into draft and was 1 round into picks when server booted me. Finally got back in and all the cards had been chosen, and the deck was chosen also, resulting in an absolutely terrible deck. Throughout the matches, the game would randomly say I was defeated, even when I had cards left in my deck. Not sure what to ask back from this. I don;t think I would have had a notg or anything great, but it’s a shame not to know in any case.

Originally posted by brother7001:

Draft ID: 100351
Kongregate: brother7001
IGN: Brother

Started the draft, was losing the second round against the first oponent when got disconected. Tryed to refresh and get back, but when i did (less than 1 and a half minutes later) the game didnt let me get back to the draft. So, while i was trying to understand what happened, i got the ribbon and the 5 coins in a in game pop-up.

SOLVED :D

Flag Post

Thank you Kalevra.

Flag Post

Also, I wasn’t refunded the draft packs from my first draft report.
Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

Thank you Kalevra.

Flag Post

DRAFT ID: 102185
KONG: kong_HybridRains

I was halfway through my 2nd battle, 1st opponent, when the server had a hiccup. Lots of people in chat were complaining about it too. The draft froze, and after awhile I refreshed, and entered the battle again. I played a card but it did not seem to register, and I refreshed multiple times. After awhile, I conceded, and realised that player “IAmGod” has also disconnected. All in all, the draft froze and I didn’t get to play my cards after mid-2nd round. May I have my draft packs back please? :3 (Got 3rd place rewards so I lost 2 draft and 3 gold packs in all)

Flag Post

DRAFT_ID: 102647
KONG: Skydaemon
IGN: Sky

I finished my first battle, winning round 1 against my first opponent, it put up the waiting for next battle to start screen and just hung there for 5+ minutes. I eventually refreshed and got back to the draft screen where I could chat with all 4 people but couldn’t get into a fight from there. As far as I know the draft is hung and couldn’t be completed and it shows up as N/A in my history. People were also complaining about lag in the kong chat at the time.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 103316
KONG: kjbds1
IGN: Mikayla

While picking draft cards, I started lagging really badly. By the time my second pack opened, I waited 30 plus seconds for the first card. Suddenly, my third pack opened, and I completely missed all of the 2nd pack opening. As a result, I only had 21 cards for draft. I have a screen shot if you’d like. I’d like my three draft packs back, please (I don’t really care about the gold packs, so you can just throw in 3 legendary packs to ease my pain and suffering). Thanks

Flag Post

Draft ID:103965
Kong:querty11
IGN: querty11

The draft started fine with everyone choosing cards, but then it went weird when the battling started. I tried refreshing to see if it fixed the problem but all i got was a return to the page that shows up after winning/losing against the first person. The draft was definitely bugged since the results show my rank as N/A. I have a screen of me and my opponent having no wins even though I was on the page.
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad272/querty11/Untitled-1.png

Flag Post

Draft ID: 104996
Kong: magic8
IGN: Tiberius
Draft froze in last round, and played a different card to the one I selected, essentially costing a very close match.
Thanks in advance
http://imgur.com/GSjVZ

Flag Post

Draft ID : 105252
Kong : panlidkia
IGN : Ace
I left the draft queue just slightly before a game started but the game showed that 3 of my gold packs and draft packs have been used up (was initially 12 gold 3 draft, then became 9 gold 0 draft left even though I was shown to have left the queue). The screen remained at the draft page (not the in-game drafting page), even though some sound effects could be heard of picking cards (that little gong sound). I refreshed to see if the situation would improve but I could not re-enter into the game due to some error.

Now i restarted the game about 40 mins later and could get in, but my packs remained at 9 and 0, and I was shown to have 4th place in the draft, eventhough I didnt even get to play (or in fact left the queue before it started). A compensation would be appreciated. Thanks.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 105605
Kong: ikwong
IGN: Kenley
I left the draft queue just before the game started as well—not knowing it. My draft packs and gold packs were also used up from 9 & 9 to 6 & 6 without me actually participating in the draft. This just happened now. I found myself with picked cards when I refreshed—all at random. Would appreciate some compensation as well. Thank you.

Flag Post

I was halfway through my 2nd battle, 1st opponent, when the server had a hiccup. Lots of people in chat were complaining about it too. The draft froze, and after awhile I refreshed, and entered the battle again. I played a card but it did not seem to register, and I refreshed multiple times. After awhile, I conceded, and realised that player “IAmGod” has also disconnected. All in all, the draft froze and I didn’t get to play my cards after mid-2nd round. May I have my draft packs back please? :3 (Got 3rd place rewards so I lost 2 draft and 3 gold packs in all)

Originally posted by Skydaemon:

I finished my first battle, winning round 1 against my first opponent, it put up the waiting for next battle to start screen and just hung there for 5+ minutes. I eventually refreshed and got back to the draft screen where I could chat with all 4 people but couldn’t get into a fight from there. As far as I know the draft is hung and couldn’t be completed and it shows up as N/A in my history. People were also complaining about lag in the kong chat at the time.

Originally posted by kjbds1:

While picking draft cards, I started lagging really badly. By the time my second pack opened, I waited 30 plus seconds for the first card. Suddenly, my third pack opened, and I completely missed all of the 2nd pack opening. As a result, I only had 21 cards for draft. I have a screen shot if you’d like. I’d like my three draft packs back, please (I don’t really care about the gold packs, so you can just throw in 3 legendary packs to ease my pain and suffering). Thanks

Originally posted by Skydaemon:

Originally posted by querty11:

Draft ID:103965
Kong:querty11
IGN: querty11

The draft started fine with everyone choosing cards, but then it went weird when the battling started. I tried refreshing to see if it fixed the problem but all i got was a return to the page that shows up after winning/losing against the first person. The draft was definitely bugged since the results show my rank as N/A. I have a screen of me and my opponent having no wins even though I was on the page.
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad272/querty11/Untitled-1.png

Originally posted by magic8:

Draft ID: 104996
Kong: magic8
IGN: Tiberius
Draft froze in last round, and played a different card to the one I selected, essentially costing a very close match.
Thanks in advance
http://imgur.com/GSjVZ

Originally posted by panlidkia:

Draft ID : 105252
Kong : panlidkia
IGN : Ace
I left the draft queue just slightly before a game started but the game showed that 3 of my gold packs and draft packs have been used up (was initially 12 gold 3 draft, then became 9 gold 0 draft left even though I was shown to have left the queue). The screen remained at the draft page (not the in-game drafting page), even though some sound effects could be heard of picking cards (that little gong sound). I refreshed to see if the situation would improve but I could not re-enter into the game due to some error.

Now i restarted the game about 40 mins later and could get in, but my packs remained at 9 and 0, and I was shown to have 4th place in the draft, eventhough I didnt even get to play (or in fact left the queue before it started). A compensation would be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by ikwong:

Draft ID: 105605
Kong: ikwong
IGN: Kenley
I left the draft queue just before the game started as well—not knowing it. My draft packs and gold packs were also used up from 9 & 9 to 6 & 6 without me actually participating in the draft. This just happened now. I found myself with picked cards when I refreshed—all at random. Would appreciate some compensation as well. Thank you.

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Thank you! :)

Flag Post

Draft ID: 100917
Kong: blurgy
IGN: Haisk
I was in a draft and just picked my cards. Choosing sentinel as my class, I was stunned when I received pyrelord-based cards. This screwed up my draft so badly and I had no winning chance whatsoever. My opponent Waylander reported that he chose pyrelord but were given sentinel cards..

Flag Post

Thanks ServantRider!

blurgy –
Your additional cards come from the three gold packs you purchased. They aren’t class selected. Pick your class based on the drafting portion of draft, not what you think will be in the gold packs, because it’s completely random.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 103218
Ingame Name: bdb
Account ID: Sarathas

I participated in Saturday Night Clash at the very beginning, but did not receive my Variety Pack until today (“Open packs” says there are 0 packs to open)

Flag Post

Thanks Rider :)

Flag Post

Thanks ServantRider!

blurgy –
Your additional cards come from the three gold packs you purchased. They aren’t class selected. Pick your class based on the drafting portion of draft, not what you think will be in the gold packs, because it’s completely random.

Yes I know, I should have taken a screenshot for you all to understand..I had zero melee/ranged cards from the gold packs when I picked Sentinel, and I personally have been through many drafts to understand how this works. My opponent was also complaining, so I’m pretty sure there’s a high chance our class cards got swapped somehow

Flag Post

It is the same for me… i think it is because the class that i use for questing is pyrelord…. should have changed the class before drafting

Flag Post
Originally posted by blurgy:

Draft ID: 100917
Kong: blurgy
IGN: Haisk
I was in a draft and just picked my cards. Choosing sentinel as my class, I was stunned when I received pyrelord-based cards. This screwed up my draft so badly and I had no winning chance whatsoever. My opponent Waylander reported that he chose pyrelord but were given sentinel cards..

Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

It is the same for me… i think it is because the class that i use for questing is pyrelord…. should have changed the class before drafting

Class packs are random, so it is possible with bad luck that you will not get cards that directly benefit the deck you’re building towards in the Draft. I’m sorry, but we do not compensate for this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sarathas:

Draft ID: 103218
Ingame Name: bdb
Account ID: Sarathas

I participated in Saturday Night Clash at the very beginning, but did not receive my Variety Pack until today (“Open packs” says there are 0 packs to open)

The Draft ID you supplied started at 2012-09-08 00:02:16 GMT, about 19 hours before SNC started. Did you start another later on during the sale?

The best way to tell if SNC has started, is to look at the home top in-game. It has a countdown timer that will tell you exactly when the event starts.

Flag Post

oh, could be… in this case im sorry .