803 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sarathas:

oh, could be… in this case im sorry .

No need to be sorry. Just let me know if there’s something I can do for you ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID:4231
IGN/kong: Andrion (both of them)

I encountered a really weird bug where I was stuck at a character profile page in colosseum.
I was able to see that the battle was going on in the background but I was unable to do anything. “Close” DIDN’T work
Screenshot if needed: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/unavngivetf.png/

Flag Post

Just clicked the “Join A Draft” link for the Saturday Night Clash. My computer was being somewhat slow, so I canceled before the draft started, for fear of getting disconnected. I quit while it said “Joining Queue” or something along those lines. When I exited, my gold and draft packs were spent, but obviously I never participated. I cannot provide a Draft ID, as I never actually joined; however, I’d certainly like compensation for this bug.

EDIT: Perhaps I was not clear. I do not need some petty 4th place compensation for a draft I did not even enter. Take back your 5 DC and participation ribbon. Give me back my 3 wasted draft packs and gold packs, because they never should have been expended in the first place.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 106893

So I was getting ready to draft for the Saturday Night Special, and I joined a draft. I was owning my opponent in the first round, and then I noticed a sudden increase in lag. I decided to refresh, and then my computer froze for about 10 seconds, so I proceeded to open Task Manager and closed my internet browser. After getting back into the game, I discovered that I was kicked out of the draft. Sometime after reopening clash, The draft loot suddenly appeared in my face for me to “claim” it. I am annoyed at this bug as the game automatically gave me a 4th place finish, and would like compensation for this inconvenience in this draft.:( Thanks mods!

Flag Post

Account name= boobah4life ign=k Draft id=106894
I started the draft and after choosing a few of my cards it disconnected when i got back on, it said server is down to maintanence, after the third or fourth refresh i got back in and it didn’t send me to my draft nor did i have my draft packs. Also it says N/A when i check draft history showing no names of the contestants.

Flag Post

Account name= SAm KongName= Pregor Draft id= 106928

I had the same situation like boobah4life postet above me: I joined the SN-Draft, then got disconnected aftter the first pack, and it said : server is down for maintanence. There wasn´t any draft after the refresh and in the draft history an N/A is showing without any playername.

Flag Post

ok I just got the rewards for 4th place without playing anything, pls compensate this inconvenience
Thank you

Flag Post

i would like compensation because i overslept and missed the clash.. ty

Flag Post
Originally posted by andrion:

Draft ID:4231
IGN/kong: Andrion (both of them)

I encountered a really weird bug where I was stuck at a character profile page in colosseum.
I was able to see that the battle was going on in the background but I was unable to do anything. “Close” DIDN’T work
Screenshot if needed: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/unavngivetf.png/

Originally posted by richliu:

Draft ID: 106893

So I was getting ready to draft for the Saturday Night Special, and I joined a draft. I was owning my opponent in the first round, and then I noticed a sudden increase in lag. I decided to refresh, and then my computer froze for about 10 seconds, so I proceeded to open Task Manager and closed my internet browser. After getting back into the game, I discovered that I was kicked out of the draft. Sometime after reopening clash, The draft loot suddenly appeared in my face for me to “claim” it. I am annoyed at this bug as the game automatically gave me a 4th place finish, and would like compensation for this inconvenience in this draft.:( Thanks mods!

Originally posted by boobah4life:

Account name= boobah4life ign=k Draft id=106894
I started the draft and after choosing a few of my cards it disconnected when i got back on, it said server is down to maintanence, after the third or fourth refresh i got back in and it didn’t send me to my draft nor did i have my draft packs. Also it says N/A when i check draft history showing no names of the contestants.

Originally posted by Pregor:

Account name= SAm KongName= Pregor Draft id= 106928

I had the same situation like boobah4life postet above me: I joined the SN-Draft, then got disconnected aftter the first pack, and it said : server is down for maintanence. There wasn´t any draft after the refresh and in the draft history an N/A is showing without any playername.

Solved and compensated accordingly ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by y_ru_n_my_yard:

Just clicked the “Join A Draft” link for the Saturday Night Clash. My computer was being somewhat slow, so I canceled before the draft started, for fear of getting disconnected. I quit while it said “Joining Queue” or something along those lines. When I exited, my gold and draft packs were spent, but obviously I never participated. I cannot provide a Draft ID, as I never actually joined; however, I’d certainly like compensation for this bug.

EDIT: Perhaps I was not clear. I do not need some petty 4th place compensation for a draft I did not even enter. Take back your 5 DC and participation ribbon. Give me back my 3 wasted draft packs and gold packs, because they never should have been expended in the first place.

I can not look into this without a Draft ID. If you could look into your Draft History, there will be all the drafts you have played in. Find the one that this happened in, and click on it. In the top-right corner is the Draft ID.

However, I know the bug you’re talking about. Basically the client and server got out of sync, and when you left the queue you were already in the draft. It autopicked/played for you, and you got 4th. Then it gave you the rewards for 4th.

To help prevent this from happening again, try to refresh before joining, and right after leaving any queue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by donblassvivar:

i would like compensation because i overslept and missed the clash.. ty

Sorry, we only compensate for errors that happen as a direct result from a bug or issue with our game.

Flag Post

Well i don’t know where to post so…

No daily free pack for me. Could you guys fix this? Is the same story here and in Legacy of Heroes!

Daily don’t work!

Flag Post

IGN: Striker Draft ID: 107208

Was waiting for the 3rd/4th place competition and after 10 minutes realized it must have frozen cause that was a long wait for the 1st round to finish. Refreshed and it gave me 4th place rewards :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nalut:

Well i don’t know where to post so…

No daily free pack for me. Could you guys fix this? Is the same story here and in Legacy of Heroes!

Daily don’t work!

Our records show you received a silver pack from daily reward on 2012-09-16 02:06:46 GMT.

Originally posted by Dutchmafia:

IGN: Striker Draft ID: 107208

Was waiting for the 3rd/4th place competition and after 10 minutes realized it must have frozen cause that was a long wait for the 1st round to finish. Refreshed and it gave me 4th place rewards :(

Solved ^^

Flag Post

account name= brendane ign=moko Draft ID:107648
ok what happen was i was doing a draft and after i won my 1st round it sent me to the homepage and said N/a and i didnt win anything? can u plz help thank you

Flag Post
Originally posted by brendane:

account name= brendane ign=moko Draft ID:107648
ok what happen was i was doing a draft and after i won my 1st round it sent me to the homepage and said N/a and i didnt win anything? can u plz help thank you

Hello Brendane,
I looked into this, and our logs show that you did indeed get loot for 2nd place. Do you happen to have a screenshot of it showing as N/A or something else that shows an error?

If you can get back o me, I’ll respond ASAP

Flag Post

account – kong_ctroop199 draft – 107724

froze in the first round, did not end round, when refreshed unable to commence at all countdown time kept on restarting even after refresh.

Flag Post

already fixed thanks

Flag Post

Account ID: kong_Bobby_Salami
Draft ID:107921
Bug #: 32395

So i get into the draft and everything is going well on the first pack. The second pack rips and it automatically draws for me about half a second into it, just long enough for me to see a lotus fist that I missed out on. It was not that i clicked something inadvertenly – there wasn’t time, it skipped everbody’s turn immediately.

I wouldn’t have cared so much, but to see a Lotus Fist staring me in the face and not being able to grab and knowing that would have swayed my 4th place finish to at least a 2nd place has me very upset.

Flag Post

Kong Jacen, IGN Erisian, draft id 107921.

Second pack, first card skipped my pick. I don’t THINK there was anything ultra cool that I missed, but it was surprising.

Flag Post
Account: kong_sum1c001 Draft: 107975 Aristeia (your opponent banishes an NPC from their deck) didn't banish an NPC from the deck. Probably happened multiple times this match, but the following log segment proves that it happened at least once. DolorousEdd plays Nord Warrior DolorousEdd gains buff from Nord Warrior (x2) Nord Warrior deals 0 damage to someone + 1 Attack - 3 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 DolorousEdd shuffles their deck -------------------------------------- someone's turn begins someone draws Aristeia someone plays Aristeia Aristeia deals 0 damage to DolorousEdd + 4 Attack - 1 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 someone shuffles their deck

Flag Post

Kong = Vites4ever
Ingame = Tinvornhil
Draft ID = 108291

Zounds didn’t trigger at a melee attack, what made me lose (that melee attack finished me).

Flag Post

Kong ID: guibedin
Game ID:GuiBedin
Draft ID: 108331

Bug: “The Dead Whisper” shuffle the zombies in MY DECK not in the opponent! Happened more than one time, and it’s impossible to know what would be the result if that work’s correctly

Flag Post
Originally posted by sum1c001:
Account: kong_sum1c001 Draft: 107975 Aristeia (your opponent banishes an NPC from their deck) didn't banish an NPC from the deck. Probably happened multiple times this match, but the following log segment proves that it happened at least once. DolorousEdd plays Nord Warrior DolorousEdd gains buff from Nord Warrior (x2) Nord Warrior deals 0 damage to someone + 1 Attack - 3 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 DolorousEdd shuffles their deck -------------------------------------- someone's turn begins someone draws Aristeia someone plays Aristeia Aristeia deals 0 damage to DolorousEdd + 4 Attack - 1 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 someone shuffles their deck
Originally posted by Vites4ever:

Kong = Vites4ever
Ingame = Tinvornhil
Draft ID = 108291

Zounds didn’t trigger at a melee attack, what made me lose (that melee attack finished me).

We tested these cards extensively, and they were working correctly. I will need the full log to look into this further.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bobby_salami:

Account ID: kong_Bobby_Salami
Draft ID:107921
Bug #: 32395

So i get into the draft and everything is going well on the first pack. The second pack rips and it automatically draws for me about half a second into it, just long enough for me to see a lotus fist that I missed out on. It was not that i clicked something inadvertenly – there wasn’t time, it skipped everbody’s turn immediately.

I wouldn’t have cared so much, but to see a Lotus Fist staring me in the face and not being able to grab and knowing that would have swayed my 4th place finish to at least a 2nd place has me very upset.

Originally posted by Jacen:

Kong Jacen, IGN Erisian, draft id 107921.

Second pack, first card skipped my pick. I don’t THINK there was anything ultra cool that I missed, but it was surprising.

Originally posted by guibedin:

Kong ID: guibedin
Game ID:GuiBedin
Draft ID: 108331

Bug: “The Dead Whisper” shuffle the zombies in MY DECK not in the opponent! Happened more than one time, and it’s impossible to know what would be the result if that work’s correctly

Solve, and compensated accordingly ^^