Draft Reports - Official page 7

807 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asoiaso:

the missing connection to server didn’t make the draft start, so my last draft in history was one that i really played
So I don’t know what do you need to help me

Originally posted by MrMalicious3:

ID: 114827
IGN: MrMalicious
Halfway through first battle, I draw a fourth card. then after I play that card, the game won’t let me click anything. Then I refreshed, and reconnected, but was directed to the draft bracket screen. I couldn’t get back in game. I drafted well, and had a solid shot to win. The draft result says N/A for placement, and the other players are stuck too.

Originally posted by Dorgan:

Draft ID: 112957
IGN: Dorgan

Game froze for all of us in the middle of the drafting portion; we missed making picks from the end of pack 1 to the start of pack 3, 2 players even quit the draft then the server went down

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/crashkh.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/crash2u.png/

Solved.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by chakralicious:

Draft ID: 114657
IGN: kong_chakralicious
Only 23 cards to pick from a during a draft. Had a freeze during picking cards which may have caused it… >20% less cards to choose from is a bit of a handicap.

If you were merged, I will need the Account ID of your FB side character. There’s no record of a kong_chakralicious in that draft though.

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 116409
Player ID: Kong_Dankaati
I had 4 absorb, and my opponents absorb became 5 from “divine protection”. I lost that fight (first match), and took 3rd place finally. Can I get compensation because I lost because of a bug?

 
Flag Post

Draft ID:116541
IGN:kong_ThugaPT
Was in a battle in draft, then my game crashed and when i came back on i was presented with loot window for last place. :(

 
Flag Post

Draft ID:118108
IGN:IGN
So i joined a draft and it said 2 people left before it started. My whole screen then froze (Kong chat and CotD), so i refreshed. When i did, i was already in a draft and my first pack had already been passed, but i never autopicked any card. This caused my first pick to come from someone else’s draft pack and thus, my entire drawing pool from draft was just 29 cards instead of 30.

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 118272
IGN: JTMDeath (Kong ID is JTMCommander)

I finished first round of this draft and went to the lower bracket. When it was time for the next round to begin, it wouldn’t take me to my match… it just froze as though I couldn’t go in even though everyone was done with first round. When I refreshed, it showed a pic of what would be my opponent facing himself in lower bracket. I got a N/A for placement without even a chance to fight for 3rd (also noticed I didn’t get one of those special draft tokens for this week either from it).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dankaati:

Draft ID: 116409
Player ID: Kong_Dankaati
I had 4 absorb, and my opponents absorb became 5 from “divine protection”. I lost that fight (first match), and took 3rd place finally. Can I get compensation because I lost because of a bug?

Originally posted by ThugaPT:

Draft ID:116541
IGN:kong_ThugaPT
Was in a battle in draft, then my game crashed and when i came back on i was presented with loot window for last place. :(

Originally posted by suzanna587:

Draft ID:118108
IGN:IGN
So i joined a draft and it said 2 people left before it started. My whole screen then froze (Kong chat and CotD), so i refreshed. When i did, i was already in a draft and my first pack had already been passed, but i never autopicked any card. This caused my first pick to come from someone else’s draft pack and thus, my entire drawing pool from draft was just 29 cards instead of 30.

Solved ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JTMCommander:

Draft ID: 118272
IGN: JTMDeath (Kong ID is JTMCommander)

I finished first round of this draft and went to the lower bracket. When it was time for the next round to begin, it wouldn’t take me to my match… it just froze as though I couldn’t go in even though everyone was done with first round. When I refreshed, it showed a pic of what would be my opponent facing himself in lower bracket. I got a N/A for placement without even a chance to fight for 3rd (also noticed I didn’t get one of those special draft tokens for this week either from it).

Solved.

 
Flag Post

Draft ID 118511
FB ID: kong_mimicked

I cancelled while Clash was searching for a group. The next thing that happened was the images of the gold pack and draft pack shifted downwards with a “box” sort of thing around it. It had a message with something along the lines of “I didn’t have the required draft packs for this action”. When I refreshed I looked at my draft history and it said N/A. Would it be possible to help?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mimicked:

Draft ID 118511
FB ID: kong_mimicked

I cancelled while Clash was searching for a group. The next thing that happened was the images of the gold pack and draft pack shifted downwards with a “box” sort of thing around it. It had a message with something along the lines of “I didn’t have the required draft packs for this action”. When I refreshed I looked at my draft history and it said N/A. Would it be possible to help?

Solved ^^

 
Flag Post

I won a draft but the cards didn’t go to my card pool. Why?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Malacarne:

I won a draft but the cards didn’t go to my card pool. Why?

I will need 2 things from you to look into this, the Draft ID of the Draft that it happened in, and the name of the card that you did not receive.
If you do not know how to find a Draft ID, go to the ingame Draft tab and click the “Draft History” button. Click on a Draft to bring up more information, the ID will be in the top right corner.
Let me know if you have any questions/concerns ^^

 
Flag Post

116843, I had a Dead Whisperer and a couple of Mirror Mirror, I remember those because I won using that combo. I didn’t get any of the cards, to be frank!

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 119484
In Game Name: meetthefutur3
I pressed ’’Join a draft" and at the moment of “joining queue” the game was frozen. I hoped, that i didnt find a game yet, so i rectarted the browser. After that, i had my packs taken out, but i didnt even join the draft, even as it was going on.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7035/20121004-nmki-144kb.jpg

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Malacarne:

116843, I had a Dead Whisperer and a couple of Mirror Mirror, I remember those because I won using that combo. I didn’t get any of the cards, to be frank!

Originally posted by FizzleF:

Draft ID: 119484
In Game Name: meetthefutur3
I pressed ’’Join a draft" and at the moment of “joining queue” the game was frozen. I hoped, that i didnt find a game yet, so i rectarted the browser. After that, i had my packs taken out, but i didnt even join the draft, even as it was going on.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7035/20121004-nmki-144kb.jpg

Solved.

 
Flag Post

Thanks!

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 113862
IGN: AbraaoBM
I get one Nectar of the Gods but the card don’t is on my Collection.

 
Flag Post

Draft ID 120845
IGN Lurker

Draft dropped 2 players then put the remaining two of us in for finals but froze before intitating match.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurker_Above:

Draft ID 120845
IGN Lurker

Draft dropped 2 players then put the remaining two of us in for finals but froze before intitating match.

Solved.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaobm:

Draft ID: 113862
IGN: AbraaoBM
I get one Nectar of the Gods but the card don’t is on my Collection.

Hello Abraaobm, our records show that you did not receive a Nectar of the Gods in that Draft, are you positive this is the correct Draft ID? I can look into a could as long as you keep the list realistic ^^

 
Flag Post

Sorry, is because I play alot Drafts before I realized the Nectar of the Gods are missing, so Im not sure, but or is 114133 or 113749. Sorry for not apurated informations :/

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaobm:

Sorry, is because I play alot Drafts before I realized the Nectar of the Gods are missing, so Im not sure, but or is 114133 or 113749. Sorry for not apurated informations :/

Yup, it was 113749 ^^
Compensated you for this issue, gratze on the NotG!

 
Flag Post

It looks like you got this cleared up without me. It was Abraaobm who reported the NOTG, not me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurker_Above:

It looks like you got this cleared up without me. It was Abraaobm who reported the NOTG, not me.

Heh, quoted the wrong post. Checked the right one though amazingly enough :P

 
Flag Post

Thanks :DD