Draft Reports - Official

804 posts

Flag Post

Please post all Draft Reports here, or on our main sight here http://www.clashofthedragons.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?24-Draft-Error-Reports

What I need for every Draft Report is:

Your Account ID, not In Game Name, there is a link in my signature showing the easiest way to find this, but
basically it says to mouse over your name on the profile page and your account ID will pop up. ( It is usually your
Facebook Identification number, or your Kongregate Account Name)

Your Draft ID, This is the specific ID of the Draft that had an error. This is found in the Draft History section
located on the Draft page.

A clear description of the Issue or bug with as much information as possible, including if possible Copies of the
Battle Log and/or Screen shots of the issue.

If you can supply those three things with each Issue report I can almost always solve them quickly and efficiently.
Hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to post here or Private Message me

Flag Post

Draft ID: 90412
IGN: Striker

Got disconnected, I think due to lag, was in 3rd draft pack of picking cards where stopped responding. When I refreshed it said I got 4th place due to being disconnected.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dutchmafia:

Draft ID: 90412
IGN: Striker

Got disconnected, I think due to lag, was in 3rd draft pack of picking cards where stopped responding. When I refreshed it said I got 4th place due to being disconnected.

Solved.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 90488
FB ID: kong_CrazyGit

Won my first match but it lagged and instead of loading next game said I was victorious and gave me an ok button which I clicked (force of habit) was not taken to second round took me to draft progress screen. Went to refresh I got a Kong overload message and by the time I got back into draft it said I came in 4th.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crazygit:

Draft ID: 90488
FB ID: kong_CrazyGit

Won my first match but it lagged and instead of loading next game said I was victorious and gave me an ok button which I clicked (force of habit) was not taken to second round took me to draft progress screen. Went to refresh I got a Kong overload message and by the time I got back into draft it said I came in 4th.

Solved

Flag Post

draft id 90975: account id: kong_haate

AFter having lost the first round, when I hit ready to move the draft along, it didn’t say I was ready.

In addendum to this, it showed that the match i wasn’t in (in round 1) had both people with 2 wins. It also showed one person as being in both the winners and losers bracket. Refreshed, went back to the brawl page, and it showed the other group from round 1 in the losers bracket. See attached screenshot for before refresh.

http://i45.tinypic.com/etgqrt.jpg

Flag Post
Originally posted by haate:

AFter having lost the first round, when I hit ready to move the draft along, it didn’t say I was ready.

In addendum to this, it showed that the match i wasn’t in (in round 1) had both people with 2 wins. It also showed one person as being in both the winners and losers bracket. Refreshed, went back to the brawl page, and it showed the other group from round 1 in the losers bracket. See attached screenshot for before refresh.

haha, couldnt report it right after draft, but i have some screenshots.
i won mine semifinal, and then the draft went wrong:
first i lost 1 match to Lethe. then i got stuck, so i refreshed. and after refresh i reconnected to a match vs Thundar35, i won that match, so it became 1-0. i was like: okay, it got fixed, now i gonna finish him and get my 1st place. but after waiting the time before next battle i got stuck, refreshed again, and face Lethe finshing me off. still i got 2nd place reward, but just look at this:
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7174/20120801-rpiq-110kb.jpg – getting stuck
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7174/20120801-u7dm-103kb.jpg – 1st reconnect
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7174/20120801-fhje-76kb.jpg – getting rewards
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7174/20120801-jrwp-91kb.jpg – 1-1 score in finals – wtf?

draft id – 90975
account – kong_lilyaldrin
ign – romanoff
refill at least 1 draft pack, please, coz i was rly going to win that draft :|

Flag Post

Originally posted by LilyAldrin:

haha, couldnt report it right after draft, but i have some screenshots.
i won mine semifinal, and then the draft went wrong:
first i lost 1 match to Lethe. then i got stuck, so i refreshed. and after refresh i reconnected to a match vs Thundar35, i won that match, so it became 1-0. i was like: okay, it got fixed, now i gonna finish him and get my 1st place. but after waiting the time before next battle i got stuck, refreshed again, and face Lethe finshing me off. still i got 2nd place reward, but just look at this:
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7174/20120801-rpiq-110kb.jpg – getting stuck
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7174/20120801-u7dm-103kb.jpg – 1st reconnect
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7174/20120801-fhje-76kb.jpg – getting rewards
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7174/20120801-jrwp-91kb.jpg – 1-1 score in finals – wtf?

draft id – 90975
account – kong_lilyaldrin
ign – romanoff
refill at least 1 draft pack, please, coz i was rly going to win that draft :|

Solved for all participants. On a side note I apologize for the long delay, This single thread for all Draft Errors is a new concept and I kept scanning the main posts for issues :(

Flag Post

Draft ID: 93171
account id: delphikis

I bought a bunch of fortune packs today and I got a few draft packs. I drafted twice and the third time when I hit the button to join the queue it stayed on the “joining queue” message for a long time before a message popped up saying “disconnected from server.” I didn’t think anything of it because I hadn’t even gotten into queue yet. I immediately logged back in and saw that I was in the middle of a draft and many of my picks had already been selected. I only got to open the third pack. I haven’t had any internet or connection issues all week so I can’t imagine why it would be on my end.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 93490
account id: Bieo

Drafting went ok, till i got to pick my class. I picked Pyrelord and then i got my gold packs and almost all the cards I get are for Druids. Is that just bad luck or a bug? not sure so that’s why I post it here.
Obviously I couldn’t make a propper deck and ended up 4th again (seems like that is always the case for me, with either not getting to draft at all or or not getting any cards for my class from the gold packs).

Flag Post

Draft ID: 93747 & 93748
Acct ID: Ionus101
IGN:Ion

I ended up participating in two drafts concurrently. I joined the queue and left, this gave me “you don’t have enough packs screen,” I rejoined the draft que a short time later and it started immediately. During card selection all 6 packs flashed by, I got select some cards and other packs were skipped completely and I couldn’t see the deck construction before the matches. During the matches I had one deck constructed from the cards I could see and another that was seemingly random, the first match abruptly switched to a different match in the other draft. I was declared “dead” at 15 cards in the log for the 3rd and 4th games (which played out similar to the first two) two matches. I ended up with two 3rd places out of this. I’d like to get back the draft packs I lost because of this as I was unable to participate normally in the draft or choose many of the cards I should have had in the packs.

Flag Post

Draft ID : 93801 and 93807
account id : fatswallow

some screenshots : http://user.chollian.net/~boy47/etc/2drafts.zip

struck in 2 draft in same time. I joined a draft queue, but it took so long so I quit queue. and short after, I joined another queue then wait. and drafting begin.

something was wrong : I got “3rd pack” first time, with 3-4 cards(I dont remember). picked card, then “first pack” with 4 card. some confusion gone through. then class pick time : I picked pyro. it gave me some card from gold pack. then, another card pick came while Im making deck (I was confused already). in this moment I felt something gone wrong and started to picking screenshot. in 1~3, there is “pick a card” while im making deck. I can pick a card, and I can put a card into deck too, in same time. then match begin. you see im pyro in pic 4. then some after, I just moved to another match while im on match(pic 6). in here im sentinel, and there is almost no delay between two (see kong chat). I felt wtf? and I forgive match, and refreshed page. then I connected to match again, which Im pyro(pic 7). I already forgiven, so I pressed autopilot(pic 8) and refreshed again, woo I lose(pic 9). and my 6 gold/draft packs are gone(pic 10, I had 30/9 gold/draft.). then suddenly I called to match(pic 11), but cards are unplayable. another refresh, then I got another gift (pic 12)……………………. no more words. my 6 packs are gone, while I dont knowing wtf is going on. refund pack please. I want join another draft for event, but I cant since Im worried those can happen again…

Flag Post

i vs some1 to complete in 1st place , then he dc …. pls give me 2nd place as he wins and the rare card draft Id:94128

Flag Post

Draft crash (ID 94128)

Was just about to win 2-0 × 2 when it said connection was lost. Now the draft is listed with no winner and N/A placement for me so didn’t receive any price. I hope this doesn’t interfer with the saturday night promotion card thingy :(

// FallenMaster

Flag Post

I didn’t know that this existed, and made a bug report instead. I hope this isn’t too late. I won the first round of the draft, but was placed in the looser’s bracket by mistake. Please help.
http://tinypic.com/r/x5vakh/6

Flag Post

Draft id: 94519
FB ID: kong_ma876
name: jojobinha

Draft was going ok, a little lag but nothing to worry about.
In he middle of the first final round i got disconnected, i returned almost dead and lost the first round…
This is not the first time i got disconnected from the server today, i got disconnect in the middle of a sapphire king battle on quest mode…

Flag Post

i joined a draft picked my deck and class, started game with first guy, his turn was first i waited….waited… the timer wasn’t moving and the other guy wasnt talking to me in the in game chat, i waited then they told me in kong chat to refresh, i refreshed and it directed me when the game loaded to the draft tab, i had 0/3 draft packs and 2/3 gold packs, and on my draft history it says N/A on it and the draft ID is 94551, now there are no quest/brawl tabs on the buttom its just stuck on draft tab and i can’t do any thing and worst of all i lost 3 draft packs….so now what are the developers gona do anything about it?
IGN:sakaker

Flag Post

alright i just got: You were disconnected or left during a battle and forfeited. you have recieved the following loot for losing the battle.
draft pack and eldritch token, wut happened?

Flag Post

dear creator , please stop your Saturday night clash as this is a sign of a bug that cant give us of what we normally expect(draft packs and tokens) and what we expect from Saturday night clash(new future cards).

Flag Post
Originally posted by delphikis:

Draft ID: 93171
account id: delphikis

I bought a bunch of fortune packs today and I got a few draft packs. I drafted twice and the third time when I hit the button to join the queue it stayed on the “joining queue” message for a long time before a message popped up saying “disconnected from server.” I didn’t think anything of it because I hadn’t even gotten into queue yet. I immediately logged back in and saw that I was in the middle of a draft and many of my picks had already been selected. I only got to open the third pack. I haven’t had any internet or connection issues all week so I can’t imagine why it would be on my end.

Originally posted by bieo:

Draft ID: 93490
account id: Bieo

Drafting went ok, till i got to pick my class. I picked Pyrelord and then i got my gold packs and almost all the cards I get are for Druids. Is that just bad luck or a bug? not sure so that’s why I post it here.
Obviously I couldn’t make a propper deck and ended up 4th again (seems like that is always the case for me, with either not getting to draft at all or or not getting any cards for my class from the gold packs).

Originally posted by Ionus101:

Draft ID: 93747 & 93748
Acct ID: Ionus101
IGN:Ion

I ended up participating in two drafts concurrently. I joined the queue and left, this gave me “you don’t have enough packs screen,” I rejoined the draft que a short time later and it started immediately. During card selection all 6 packs flashed by, I got select some cards and other packs were skipped completely and I couldn’t see the deck construction before the matches. During the matches I had one deck constructed from the cards I could see and another that was seemingly random, the first match abruptly switched to a different match in the other draft. I was declared “dead” at 15 cards in the log for the 3rd and 4th games (which played out similar to the first two) two matches. I ended up with two 3rd places out of this. I’d like to get back the draft packs I lost because of this as I was unable to participate normally in the draft or choose many of the cards I should have had in the packs.

Originally posted by FatSwallow:

Draft ID : 93801 and 93807
account id : fatswallow

some screenshots : http://user.chollian.net/~boy47/etc/2drafts.zip

struck in 2 draft in same time. I joined a draft queue, but it took so long so I quit queue. and short after, I joined another queue then wait. and drafting begin.

something was wrong : I got “3rd pack” first time, with 3-4 cards(I dont remember). picked card, then “first pack” with 4 card. some confusion gone through. then class pick time : I picked pyro. it gave me some card from gold pack. then, another card pick came while Im making deck (I was confused already). in this moment I felt something gone wrong and started to picking screenshot. in 1~3, there is “pick a card” while im making deck. I can pick a card, and I can put a card into deck too, in same time. then match begin. you see im pyro in pic 4. then some after, I just moved to another match while im on match(pic 6). in here im sentinel, and there is almost no delay between two (see kong chat). I felt wtf? and I forgive match, and refreshed page. then I connected to match again, which Im pyro(pic 7). I already forgiven, so I pressed autopilot(pic 8) and refreshed again, woo I lose(pic 9). and my 6 gold/draft packs are gone(pic 10, I had 30/9 gold/draft.). then suddenly I called to match(pic 11), but cards are unplayable. another refresh, then I got another gift (pic 12)……………………. no more words. my 6 packs are gone, while I dont knowing wtf is going on. refund pack please. I want join another draft for event, but I cant since Im worried those can happen again…

Originally posted by killingspree93:

i vs some1 to complete in 1st place , then he dc …. pls give me 2nd place as he wins and the rare card draft Id:94128

Originally posted by XFallenMasterX:

Draft crash (ID 94128)

Was just about to win 2-0 × 2 when it said connection was lost. Now the draft is listed with no winner and N/A placement for me so didn’t receive any price. I hope this doesn’t interfer with the saturday night promotion card thingy :(

// FallenMaster

Originally posted by ma876:

Draft id: 94519
FB ID: kong_ma876
name: jojobinha

Draft was going ok, a little lag but nothing to worry about.
In he middle of the first final round i got disconnected, i returned almost dead and lost the first round…
This is not the first time i got disconnected from the server today, i got disconnect in the middle of a sapphire king battle on quest mode…

Originally posted by deathreaperFE:

i joined a draft picked my deck and class, started game with first guy, his turn was first i waited….waited… the timer wasn’t moving and the other guy wasnt talking to me in the in game chat, i waited then they told me in kong chat to refresh, i refreshed and it directed me when the game loaded to the draft tab, i had 0/3 draft packs and 2/3 gold packs, and on my draft history it says N/A on it and the draft ID is 94551, now there are no quest/brawl tabs on the buttom its just stuck on draft tab and i can’t do any thing and worst of all i lost 3 draft packs….so now what are the developers gona do anything about it?
IGN:sakaker

Originally posted by deathreaperFE:

alright i just got: You were disconnected or left during a battle and forfeited. you have recieved the following loot for losing the battle.
draft pack and eldritch token, wut happened?

SOLVED.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tarjmov:

I didn’t know that this existed, and made a bug report instead. I hope this isn’t too late. I won the first round of the draft, but was placed in the looser’s bracket by mistake. Please help.
http://tinypic.com/r/x5vakh/6

Can you give me the Draft ID and a little more information about what happened? This will help me more quickly investigate the issue.

Flag Post

Hello i’ve been playing in a draft and my cpu crashed at start of the round and couldnt come back. Draft ID #94663
Thanks
Blob

Flag Post

We normally only compensate Draft issues that where caused by a bug or glitch in our game.

Also your account ID is 100003528720649 This is the ID I need when you make any bug reports :D

Flag Post

I was in the bottom tier of the 2nd round fighting for 3rd, and my opponent DC’d. 20 minutes later he still hadn’t come back, and the game kicked me out. Draft ID 94894. Kong account name is avrinmodan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by avrinmodan:

I was in the bottom tier of the 2nd round fighting for 3rd, and my opponent DC’d. 20 minutes later he still hadn’t come back, and the game kicked me out. Draft ID 94894. Kong account name is avrinmodan.

Solved :D