Draft Reports - Official page 14

804 posts

Flag Post

Draft ID: 154845 IGN: Kravar
During either second or third round of card selection the first choice was skipped for me. Only able to pick 4 cards.

Flag Post

Hello Nzipl,

Do you have a screenshot of the Draft pack not having the correct amount of card within it?

No, I did not take a screenshot. Based on your question, I’m guessing that there isn’t a way you can verify the cards distributed in a draft even if the draft ID is given? Anyway, I’ll make a note to take a screenshot if a similar situation appears in the future.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 154922
After picking through 2-3 cards in the draft during the 3rd pack, my game crashed. After I got back on, the game redirected me to the homepage, and under the draft I had a N/A place. Refreshed a second time, and it turned out I got 4th in that draft, but without the SNC Bonus. The only reason I wanted to draft today was for the SNC bonus, and now, I didn’t get the draft packs and am pretty disappointed. Can I get compensated my 5 draft packs please devs? Thanks.

Flag Post

Account ID: kong_laex_natir Draft ID: 154825
skipped the first pick of the second draft round (was only able to pick 4 cards), ended with only 29 cards to build deck from.

Flag Post

1st pack skipped a card pick

]

Screencap

Flag Post

Oops, screen cap messed up, trying again

Flag Post

Draft ID: 154696
I drafted Axes in the Abyss but it’s not showing up in my collection (even after refreshing). Thanks!

Flag Post

draft ID: 154826
ign: Bui
got disconnected from server while picking my deck, and couldn’t get back on (tried refreshing 15+ times but kept getting server down for maintenance message)

Flag Post

Just realized I forgot to post ID’s

Draft ID: 154992
IGN: Kravar

Flag Post

Draft ID: 154919

Gameplay bugged in Finals. Both of us were greyed out as if defeated, at times I received 2 or 4 cards in hand, autoplayed 2 cards in a row for each of us several times and ultimately froze in Game 3 at which point I conceded.

Flag Post

draft id 155006 ign akuma this lag was screwing up the draft skipping my pick hopefully you can fix this

Flag Post

Draft ID: 155056

Game was auto choosing cards for me every once in a while. I think my turn may have been skipped or something, because I played Butt me no Butts after Greater Surprise Attack and it didn’t crit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kravar:

Game was auto choosing cards for me every once in a while. I think my turn may have been skipped or something, because I played Butt me no Butts after Greater Surprise Attack and it didn’t crit.

Flag Post

ID: 155079
IGN: r2d2go

Playing for third, played Irinithian Archery (spelling?) and then played a ranged attack. I didn’t gain the extra shield and got killed a turn (or two?) later.

Flag Post

Draft 155134: Skipped our first pick of pack 3, shipping the epic Aristea I opened to someone else who then used it to good effect against me.

Flag Post

draft id: 155280
i got frozen at the very start of drafting, couldnt choose a card from my 1st pack, though i saw it. the pack contained hungry tentacles. so i was thinking, that i passed it to rick. i asked him did he take it or not, grumm answered, that he got passed tentacles. i was kinda surprised, but whatever.
i get stomped by deadly pyro combo (proccin farzak + rensha + bunch of heals) supported by my tentacles in semifinals. then i start 3rd place matches, and what do i see? right, tentacles. though my deck was still better overall, so i finished 3rd. nd what do i see in chat?

so, i passed tentacles due to lagging servers, and for some reason it got bugged, so everyone but me could draft tentacles from this pack. which is kinda unfair in terms of drafting. i want to get my 2 packs back, thnx.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 155211. IGN: gfunk FB ID: kong_nzipl

Once again, the draft skipped a turn on me and I ended up drafting just 14 cards (out of 15.) This problem is similar to what happened with draft ID: 154713. This time I got a screenshot as evidence. Thanks for looking into this. My gut feeling is the heavy server load from the MegaBrawl might be causing these missing card problems with the draft but I’m not a tech guy.

]

Flag Post

Not sure if this the right place but did 5 drafts to get Joy to the World and wasnt rewarded it the icon says SNC the whole time and got the first reward but not the event card so could i get my card or do i need to send you guys a picture of something to get it?
IGN: menow

Flag Post

I drafted a Second Wind earlier, and I just checked my cards and I don’t have it. (Yes I have refreshed) I would like to be able to get it back.

Flag Post

Screenshot should be here (result of draft ID 155211):

http://tinypic.com/r/5cdt01/6

Flag Post

IGN: Kenji
Draft ID: 155325 (2nd place)
Draft ID: 155326 (3rd place)

While I was picking my cards for 155325, it kicks me out after my first one, back to the draft lobby. So I refresh. It gets back into 155325. However at the same time it somehow starts another game for me which is 155326. Hence I’m running two games at the same time. While I was editing deck for 155325, the card selection screen (from 155326) appears and forced me to pick cards. Once I’m done, I’m not allowed to edit 155325 anymore.

I hope for some draft packs compensation for both of the drafts since I didn’t get to finish readying both. If needed, I can provide a few screenshots related to this. On a separate note, both 155325 and 155326 is finished with difference in time of 27 seconds. Which, is technically impossible.

Flag Post

IGN: Smirkyjoe
Draft ID:155463
I queued for a draft, but something came up and I had to leave my computer, exiting the queue as I did so.
When I got back, there was a screen saying ‘defeat’ and the rewards for coming last in a draft, and my packs had been deducted. Seems the draft played out despite me having left the queue before it started.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 155866
IGN: gil
Round 1: playing lustful sinner 2 turns in a row causes you to lose both buffs at once so second one does nothing
Round 2: the 0 absorb from soul souffle only lasts 1 turn instead of 2 but visually lasts 2, this one cost me first place.
visual: phase armor buff is visually applied to you instead of your opponent (still works though)
While i still won round 1 round 2 caught me by surprise so i don’t have a screenshot and since i got second instead of first as a result i expect compensation

Flag Post

IGN: ZbvmCCG
draft:155988
tried to join my 1st draft for SNC, and it prompted that I was being q-ed up. but then suddenly I got disconnected. It already ate up my Gold and draft packs.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 154845 IGN: Kravar
During either second or third round of card selection the first choice was skipped for me. Only able to pick 4 cards.

Originally posted by nzipl:

Hello Nzipl,

Do you have a screenshot of the Draft pack not having the correct amount of card within it?

No, I did not take a screenshot. Based on your question, I’m guessing that there isn’t a way you can verify the cards distributed in a draft even if the draft ID is given? Anyway, I’ll make a note to take a screenshot if a similar situation appears in the future.

Originally posted by richliu:

Draft ID: 154922
After picking through 2-3 cards in the draft during the 3rd pack, my game crashed. After I got back on, the game redirected me to the homepage, and under the draft I had a N/A place. Refreshed a second time, and it turned out I got 4th in that draft, but without the SNC Bonus. The only reason I wanted to draft today was for the SNC bonus, and now, I didn’t get the draft packs and am pretty disappointed. Can I get compensated my 5 draft packs please devs? Thanks.

Originally posted by laex_natir:

Account ID: kong_laex_natir Draft ID: 154825
skipped the first pick of the second draft round (was only able to pick 4 cards), ended with only 29 cards to build deck from.

Originally posted by plujan:

Draft ID: 154696
I drafted Axes in the Abyss but it’s not showing up in my collection (even after refreshing). Thanks!

Originally posted by phillyv:

draft ID: 154826
ign: Bui
got disconnected from server while picking my deck, and couldn’t get back on (tried refreshing 15+ times but kept getting server down for maintenance message)

Just realized I forgot to post ID’s

Draft ID: 154992

Originally posted by misrule:

Draft ID: 154919

Gameplay bugged in Finals. Both of us were greyed out as if defeated, at times I received 2 or 4 cards in hand, autoplayed 2 cards in a row for each of us several times and ultimately froze in Game 3 at which point I conceded.

Originally posted by Akuma666kaze:

draft id 155006 ign akuma this lag was screwing up the draft skipping my pick hopefully you can fix this

Originally posted by misrule:

Draft 155134: Skipped our first pick of pack 3, shipping the epic Aristea I opened to someone else who then used it to good effect against me.

Originally posted by LilyAldrin:

draft id: 155280
i got frozen at the very start of drafting, couldnt choose a card from my 1st pack, though i saw it. the pack contained hungry tentacles. so i was thinking, that i passed it to rick. i asked him did he take it or not, grumm answered, that he got passed tentacles. i was kinda surprised, but whatever.
i get stomped by deadly pyro combo (proccin farzak + rensha + bunch of heals) supported by my tentacles in semifinals. then i start 3rd place matches, and what do i see? right, tentacles. though my deck was still better overall, so i finished 3rd. nd what do i see in chat?

so, i passed tentacles due to lagging servers, and for some reason it got bugged, so everyone but me could draft tentacles from this pack. which is kinda unfair in terms of drafting. i want to get my 2 packs back, thnx.

Originally posted by nzipl:

Draft ID: 155211. IGN: gfunk FB ID: kong_nzipl

Once again, the draft skipped a turn on me and I ended up drafting just 14 cards (out of 15.) This problem is similar to what happened with draft ID: 154713. This time I got a screenshot as evidence. Thanks for looking into this. My gut feeling is the heavy server load from the MegaBrawl might be causing these missing card problems with the draft but I’m not a tech guy.

]

Originally posted by Kenji135:

IGN: Kenji
Draft ID: 155325 (2nd place)
Draft ID: 155326 (3rd place)

While I was picking my cards for 155325, it kicks me out after my first one, back to the draft lobby. So I refresh. It gets back into 155325. However at the same time it somehow starts another game for me which is 155326. Hence I’m running two games at the same time. While I was editing deck for 155325, the card selection screen (from 155326) appears and forced me to pick cards. Once I’m done, I’m not allowed to edit 155325 anymore.

I hope for some draft packs compensation for both of the drafts since I didn’t get to finish readying both. If needed, I can provide a few screenshots related to this. On a separate note, both 155325 and 155326 is finished with difference in time of 27 seconds. Which, is technically impossible.

Originally posted by Tium:

IGN: Smirkyjoe
Draft ID:155463
I queued for a draft, but something came up and I had to leave my computer, exiting the queue as I did so.
When I got back, there was a screen saying ‘defeat’ and the rewards for coming last in a draft, and my packs had been deducted. Seems the draft played out despite me having left the queue before it started.

Originally posted by gilisepic:

Draft ID: 155866
IGN: gil
Round 1: playing lustful sinner 2 turns in a row causes you to lose both buffs at once so second one does nothing
Round 2: the 0 absorb from soul souffle only lasts 1 turn instead of 2 but visually lasts 2, this one cost me first place.
visual: phase armor buff is visually applied to you instead of your opponent (still works though)
While i still won round 1 round 2 caught me by surprise so i don’t have a screenshot and since i got second instead of first as a result i expect compensation

Originally posted by ZbvmCCG:

IGN: ZbvmCCG
draft:155988
tried to join my 1st draft for SNC, and it prompted that I was being q-ed up. but then suddenly I got disconnected. It already ate up my Gold and draft packs.

Solved ^^