Draft Reports - Official page 15

808 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by kravar:

I drafted a Second Wind earlier, and I just checked my cards and I don’t have it. (Yes I have refreshed) I would like to be able to get it back.

IGN: Kravar

I need to know the Draft ID this happened in in order to look into this for you. If you’re not sure which one it was exactly, I can look through a small list for you ^^

Originally posted by menowdealwithit:

Not sure if this the right place but did 5 drafts to get Joy to the World and wasnt rewarded it the icon says SNC the whole time and got the first reward but not the event card so could i get my card or do i need to send you guys a picture of something to get it?
IGN: menow

I will need to know the Draft IDs of all the Drafts you did during this SNC to look into this issue for you.
Originally posted by r2d2go:

ID: 155079
IGN: r2d2go

Playing for third, played Irinithian Archery (spelling?) and then played a ranged attack. I didn’t gain the extra shield and got killed a turn (or two?) later.

Did the next ranged attack you played have a shield value of 1 or greater?

Flag Post

Draft ID: 156122
IGN: IGN
While picking draft packs during anniversary drafting, after the last first pack pick, the game froze and when it unfroze, i missed 2 consecutive picks, meaning I missed at least 1 epic+. This caused me to only have a total pool of 28 cards to choose from for my draft deck. In this same draft, there was a visual bug in the first battle in which the opponent drew from a 0 card library, causing a loss on my part in a battle I should have won.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 156113
IGN: Torgus

(cross-posted to CoTD forums as well)

During Draft number 156113 of the Anniversary event everyone missed out on the first pick of the 2nd pack. All four of us were a card short and, as it was first pick of anniversary packs, it’s a given that that card was epic or legendary…

Thanks for looking into this!

Flag Post

Draft ID: No idea, was bugged, but I made a screenshot.
IGN: minamo

One person disconnected during the draft, which made it freeze. this resulted in no rewards for anyone. (draftpacks, tokens)

screenshot": http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/draftbug.jpg/

edit: on relogging it said I became second. Bit odd, but fine I geuss .

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

Playing for third, played Irinithian Archery (spelling?) and then played a ranged attack. I didn’t gain the extra shield and got killed a turn (or two?) later.

That’s what I remember but I’m renowned for forgetting things.

Flag Post

I drafted a Second Wind earlier, and I just checked my cards and I don’t have it. (Yes I have refreshed) I would like to be able to get it back.

I need to know the Draft ID this happened in in order to look into this for you. If you’re not sure which one it was exactly, I can look through a small list for you ^^

I’m not sure which draft it was in, I can’t remember which draft it was, but I do know it was during the SNC, so here’s a list of the drafts I did.
154479 154566 154647 154730 154845 154916 154992 155056 155253 155289
I think I remember it being one of the later drafts, so I hope that makes it a little easier and quicker to find, and thanks for looking.

Flag Post

153900 154024 154870 155131 155233
those are the IDs for the drafts i did on Saturday between 5 pm and 10 pm for me timezone us east coast though there was a huge lag in one of the drafts where noone fought and i was given 2nd place after about 20 min so that might be why it didnt give me the card even though i did 5 drafts thank you for looking into this

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Draft ID: 158229. I was waiting for players to join the draft, and the server kicked me out. When I logged back in, I saw this. I was 1 card short and missed out on my 1st pick of the 1st pack.

Flag Post

I was starting a raft and decided to deplete my energy first. as i hit the stop searching button it made the queue found sound and took away my packs. i didnt go into any draft but i lost the packs. So i figured it was bad luck, nothing to report about. But then when i turned around and started a draft, things got weird. As the cards to pick flashed by, it skipped my turn to pick numerous times. When all the packs were done, i just sat there with “Pick a Card” covering the screen where i usually drag cards to make a deck. I sat waiting hoping it would go away. and then it took me back to picking cards! I’m guessing it was for the times it skipped me, but it didn’t help me what so ever, since as soon as those picks were done, it sat there again! This time, i sat there until the timer ran out (which i couldn’t see) and put me in the draft with a deck it completely randomed. I quickly left and sat, pondering what just happened, when suddenly i was in another draft! already with a made deck that i had no idea what was in it and apparently i was an assassin. I realized my deck was once more total nonsense and left that game. But instead of having to quit the draft, i just returned to the menu. I refreshed my game and it brought me to the missing draft, while spending 3 more draft packs. I learned my leasson about leaving and stayed to at least get 4th. But all of this was a total disaster. I don’t care if you take back every card i got from the drafts and every reward. Just please refund me or at least fix the problem for future players.
IGN May
Draft ID’s: 158689, 158690

Flag Post

Draft ID: 159742
IGN: Cred
I started a draft and my screen was stuck at “joining queue” so I decided to restart the browser, and I ended up losing my draft packs. I would be happy if I just got a refund.

Flag Post

IGN: Yami
Draft IDs: 159850, 159853
I was just stuck in multiple drafts. These are the IDs, ended up in last place of both because I conceded through most of the fights.

Flag Post

IGN: php213
Draft IDs: 160582, 160629
Bug Report ID: 41332

During the deck-building of my first draft, the screen got squished to a narrow sliver on the left, so I refreshed to be taken to the first draft battle. After finishing, I got taken back to the draft starting screen, so I thought I was kicked out of my draft. I joined another draft, and midway through selecting cards for it, my second series of battles from the first draft started, and I was left unable to finish picking my last draft pack and a half. After the first draft finished, I arrived back at the second draft near the beginning of the deck-building stage, my cards (presumably) chosen randomly.

Flag Post

Draft ID:161043
IGN: Faelania
Didn’t even place due to one opponent filling the losers bracket twice. Refreshed and it says NA for placement. Never got any rewards. Please help. Thanks. I have screen shot if needed.

Flag Post

Yet another bug, the system skipped my turn twice in a draft, and allowed the opponent to play the cards twice. Here is the screenshot showing the second time it happened.
Draft ID: 158619

Flag Post

Played Butt Me No Butts, critted normally, only dealt 1 damage as a sentinel against enemy with 2 shields 2 absorption, no defense buffs.
Also, 6 days without response to any reports including my earlier one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by suzanna587:

Draft ID: 156122
IGN: IGN
While picking draft packs during anniversary drafting, after the last first pack pick, the game froze and when it unfroze, i missed 2 consecutive picks, meaning I missed at least 1 epic+. This caused me to only have a total pool of 28 cards to choose from for my draft deck. In this same draft, there was a visual bug in the first battle in which the opponent drew from a 0 card library, causing a loss on my part in a battle I should have won.

Originally posted by PeterS56:

During Draft number 156113 of the Anniversary event everyone missed out on the first pick of the 2nd pack. All four of us were a card short and, as it was first pick of anniversary packs, it’s a given that that card was epic or legendary…

I’m not sure which draft it was in, I can’t remember which draft it was, but I do know it was during the SNC, so here’s a list of the drafts I did.
154479 154566 154647 154730 154845 154916 154992 155056 155253 155289
I think I remember it being one of the later drafts, so I hope that makes it a little easier and quicker to find, and thanks for looking.

Originally posted by menowdealwithit:

153900 154024 154870 155131 155233
those are the IDs for the drafts i did on Saturday between 5 pm and 10 pm for me timezone us east coast though there was a huge lag in one of the drafts where noone fought and i was given 2nd place after about 20 min so that might be why it didnt give me the card even though i did 5 drafts thank you for looking into this

Originally posted by blurgy:

Draft ID: 158229. I was waiting for players to join the draft, and the server kicked me out. When I logged back in, I saw this. I was 1 card short and missed out on my 1st pick of the 1st pack.

Originally posted by shadowwulf1313:

I was starting a raft and decided to deplete my energy first. as i hit the stop searching button it made the queue found sound and took away my packs. i didnt go into any draft but i lost the packs. So i figured it was bad luck, nothing to report about. But then when i turned around and started a draft, things got weird. As the cards to pick flashed by, it skipped my turn to pick numerous times. When all the packs were done, i just sat there with “Pick a Card” covering the screen where i usually drag cards to make a deck. I sat waiting hoping it would go away. and then it took me back to picking cards! I’m guessing it was for the times it skipped me, but it didn’t help me what so ever, since as soon as those picks were done, it sat there again! This time, i sat there until the timer ran out (which i couldn’t see) and put me in the draft with a deck it completely randomed. I quickly left and sat, pondering what just happened, when suddenly i was in another draft! already with a made deck that i had no idea what was in it and apparently i was an assassin. I realized my deck was once more total nonsense and left that game. But instead of having to quit the draft, i just returned to the menu. I refreshed my game and it brought me to the missing draft, while spending 3 more draft packs. I learned my leasson about leaving and stayed to at least get 4th. But all of this was a total disaster. I don’t care if you take back every card i got from the drafts and every reward. Just please refund me or at least fix the problem for future players.
IGN May
Draft ID’s: 158689, 158690

Originally posted by credhead:

Draft ID: 159742
IGN: Cred
I started a draft and my screen was stuck at “joining queue” so I decided to restart the browser, and I ended up losing my draft packs. I would be happy if I just got a refund.

Originally posted by KageBakura:

IGN: Yami
Draft IDs: 159850, 159853
I was just stuck in multiple drafts. These are the IDs, ended up in last place of both because I conceded through most of the fights.

Originally posted by Xedis:

Draft ID:161043
IGN: Faelania
Didn’t even place due to one opponent filling the losers bracket twice. Refreshed and it says NA for placement. Never got any rewards. Please help. Thanks. I have screen shot if needed.

Originally posted by blurgy:

Yet another bug, the system skipped my turn twice in a draft, and allowed the opponent to play the cards twice. Here is the screenshot showing the second time it happened.
Draft ID: 158619

Solved ^^

Flag Post

That’s what I remember but I’m renowned for forgetting things.

I retested this card and it seems to be working correctly. I would need a screenshot, bug report number, or battle log showing that tis is not working as intended to compensate for this issue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PeterS56:

Solved on the CotD Forums.

Flag Post

Was my report skipped, or is still being looked over?

Flag Post
Originally posted by php213:

Was my report skipped, or is still being looked over?

Same question, I also have no recording of my 1st report (since I died and was auto-transferred soon after) so oh well.

Flag Post

I lost a pick during a draft: IGN: 9 Draft ID: 163781

Flag Post

The game froze (for everyone) while I was in the middle of picking for a draft. It’s still on the loading screen (I hit refresh thinking it was just my end, and hoping to get back in), so I’m not sure what the draft ID was.

EDIT: Never mind, I managed to get back into the draft when it unfroze. It seems to have autopicked the last pack, though. Gonna be pissed if it turns out I missed a legendary…

FURTHER EDIT: Someone did end up missing the draft altogether, though, I’ll report this on their behalf. Name was Havy, Draft ID 164881

Flag Post

I was also caught in this draft freeze. It was at about 23:30 GMT, I can update you with the draft ID when I’m able to obtain it.

Flag Post
Draft ID:164827 I was at 4 cards, enemy was at 5. He waited a REALLY long time, played a card that dealt 2 (with a buff from Irinithian), then disconnected. My turn was skipped and he played Greater Guarded Blow, not dying due to Djinn and Tonic. I got my turn and then he killed me. I'm 90% sure that with the turn that was skipped I could have won, due to having Burning Brachus in hand and 2 cards in my deck, one of which was Djinn. Next battle my enemy DC'd and continued playing anyway. Next battle my enemy DC'd again, and I could play for a little bit, but was forced to play randomly despite having a long timer, playing poorly (using cards like Lesser Icy Mist) and the log saying I discarded cards. It was also playing cards strangely, activating their effects the turn after playing and such. However, because I was auto playing the log moved too quickly to get much. Here's a bit I got. r2d2go draws Greater Poison Cloud r2d2go plays Greater Poison Cloud r2d2go gains 1 MC r2d2go gains 1 MC Flame Serpent deals 3 damage to satanclos + 3 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 3 satanclos depletes: - Lost Legion Pilum satanclos banishes: - Soul Souffle satanclos gains buff from Soul Souffle (x2) r2d2go discards Flame Serpent *Edit:* Wierdly enough, I went to fight E-sak quest afterward and got this text: Entering Game Erakka-Sak gains buff from Talisman of Agility Erakka-Sak gains buff from Magic Lamp Erakka-Sak gains buff from Manslayer's Hand Erakka-Sak gains buff from Talisman of Slaying r2d2go draws Dead Man's Volley r2d2go draws Spear of Destruction -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Flower of Chivalry r2d2go has been defeated! Another Edit: I got 4 copies of Djinn and Tonic (or was it 3?) in class packs, not sure if that was glitching or just bad luck.

Flag Post

I got disconnected during my draft nº 164808, and when i got back, all guys from the draft got the same problem and we cant go back to the draft, since the draft page got freeze,
Can u guys see this one problem for me? Thanxs