Draft Reports - Official page 16

808 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Draft ID:

I was at 4 cards, enemy satanclos was at 5. He waited a REALLY long time, played a card that dealt 2 (with a buff from Irinithian), then disconnected. My turn was skipped and he played Greater Guarded Blow, not dying due to Djinn and Tonic. I got my turn and then he killed me. I’m 90% sure that with the turn that was skipped I could have won, due to having Burning Brachus in hand and 2 cards in my deck, one of which was Djinn.

Next battle my enemy DC’d and continued playing anyway.

Next battle my enemy DC’d again, and I could play for a little bit, but was forced to play randomly despite having a long timer, playing poorly (using cards like Lesser Icy Mist) and the log saying I discarded cards. It was also playing cards strangely, activating their effects the turn after playing and such. However, because I was auto playing the log moved too quickly to get much. Here’s a bit I got.

r2d2go draws Greater Poison Cloud
r2d2go plays Greater Poison Cloud

r2d2go gains 1 MC
r2d2go gains 1 MC
Flame Serpent deals 3 damage to satanclos
+ 3 Attack
+ 3 Stats (Magic)
– 3 Stats (Absorb)
Total = 3

satanclos depletes:
– Lost Legion Pilum

satanclos banishes:
– Soul Souffle
satanclos gains buff from Soul Souffle
(x2)
r2d2go discards Flame Serpent

This was written during the battle because everything was basically moving by itself.

Flag Post

draft id: 164841

IGN: Ssss

Kong name: Xerros

I was also caught in the draft freeze, but when the game restarted the draft didn’t restart. We were all stuck on the bracket screen.

Flag Post

I also got caught in the draft freeze, which ended up screwing a whole lot of things up.
Since I still managed to end up 3rd, I’d like to be reimbursed 2 draft packs, so I come out even.
Draft ID: 164874

In an earlier brawl a lag spike also messed some things up, but i didn’t really see any bad influences for me on that one luckily.

Flag Post

draft 164774 – during that time the server froze for all my room… I was in the card picking stage, missed picking one or 2 cards

Flag Post

draft id: 164844
IGN: DraxtR

draft froze, got no rewards and used up 3 draft packs.

Flag Post

Draft id: 164869

IGN: Irifev

Frozen Screen, got no rewards nor cards.

Screenshot: http://www.abload.de/img/draft4pc74.jpg

Flag Post

IGN: Harbinger
Draft ID: 164862

The draft cant even start….. all of us in that draft are stuck at card selection (even though the timer is gone, but the draft wont start……..)

I got a vampiric assault in that draft…. hope that it is not nullified like the result of the draft is…..

Even right now, the result of the draft is still n/a…… all of us chose to quit since it just wont start, but maybe it makes it so that there is no winner for that draft?

Anyway, all of us in that draft lost 3 draft packs and 3 gold packs, and the result of that draft is not counted in snc as it is still n/a, and we dont get any ribbon or draft packs for doing that draft for the same reason (result still n/a)

Flag Post

Draft ID: 163434

ING: Dude

Issue: My opponent played thews of herecles on the first turn and then the game skipped my turn 3 times… needless to say, my deck was melted to like 25% before I even got a chance to play a single card because of the glitch and I ended up losing the match.

Flag Post

I did no receive Peity from this draft. I have already checked my collection and it isn’t there.
Draft ID: 164664

Flag Post

Uh, lost my 3x Gold packs and 3x Draft packs and was not admitted into the draft. Was informed that I “did not have enough packs to enter the draft.” Please help.

IGN: cap
Draft ID #165939

Flag Post

Just got a class select screen for some reason. Even though I wasn’t entered into the draft…?

Flag Post

I have no idea how to post the screenshot I took, but the draft I was in from SNC (somewhere between my 6th and 10th) froze up. myself, and someone named nowe were left in the top 2 slots, and the draft never started… just has “starting in Waiting” in the upper right corner. been there for 10+ minutes now. going to hit the quit button now. ah, found it…. Draft 166128

Flag Post

IGN : Moon
Draft ID : 166420

Draft pack had a missing card (4 out of 5 cards).

Flag Post

I was somehow in 2 drafts at once.

Draft ID: 166522 and
Draft ID: 166524

IGN: swordchucks

It used up 6 draft and gold packs. The screen kept jumping between the two drafts in the picking phase and then the matches. I’m guessing I was timing out a lot, because it gave me randomized decks/classes.

Flag Post

Getting tired of this. Had 4/3 Draft Packs, tried to enter a draft, and immediately got a “Server disconnection” message. Lost 2 draft packs, no draft ID.

Flag Post
Originally posted by php213:

IGN: php213
Draft IDs: 160582, 160629
Bug Report ID: 41332

During the deck-building of my first draft, the screen got squished to a narrow sliver on the left, so I refreshed to be taken to the first draft battle. After finishing, I got taken back to the draft starting screen, so I thought I was kicked out of my draft. I joined another draft, and midway through selecting cards for it, my second series of battles from the first draft started, and I was left unable to finish picking my last draft pack and a half. After the first draft finished, I arrived back at the second draft near the beginning of the deck-building stage, my cards (presumably) chosen randomly.

Solved, sorry for the delay in responding to this.

Played Butt Me No Butts, critted normally, only dealt 1 damage as a sentinel against enemy with 2 shields 2 absorption, no defense buffs.
Also, 6 days without response to any reports including my earlier one.

Is this the report I missed? If so, I will need the Draft ID to look into it for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fizbannus:

I lost a pick during a draft: IGN: 9 Draft ID: 163781

Originally posted by Socran:

The game froze (for everyone) while I was in the middle of picking for a draft. It’s still on the loading screen (I hit refresh thinking it was just my end, and hoping to get back in), so I’m not sure what the draft ID was.

EDIT: Never mind, I managed to get back into the draft when it unfroze. It seems to have autopicked the last pack, though. Gonna be pissed if it turns out I missed a legendary…

FURTHER EDIT: Someone did end up missing the draft altogether, though, I’ll report this on their behalf. Name was Havy, Draft ID 164881

Draft ID:164827 I was at 4 cards, enemy was at 5. He waited a REALLY long time, played a card that dealt 2 (with a buff from Irinithian), then disconnected. My turn was skipped and he played Greater Guarded Blow, not dying due to Djinn and Tonic. I got my turn and then he killed me. I'm 90% sure that with the turn that was skipped I could have won, due to having Burning Brachus in hand and 2 cards in my deck, one of which was Djinn. Next battle my enemy DC'd and continued playing anyway. Next battle my enemy DC'd again, and I could play for a little bit, but was forced to play randomly despite having a long timer, playing poorly (using cards like Lesser Icy Mist) and the log saying I discarded cards. It was also playing cards strangely, activating their effects the turn after playing and such. However, because I was auto playing the log moved too quickly to get much. Here's a bit I got. r2d2go draws Greater Poison Cloud r2d2go plays Greater Poison Cloud r2d2go gains 1 MC r2d2go gains 1 MC Flame Serpent deals 3 damage to satanclos + 3 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 3 satanclos depletes: - Lost Legion Pilum satanclos banishes: - Soul Souffle satanclos gains buff from Soul Souffle (x2) r2d2go discards Flame Serpent *Edit:* Wierdly enough, I went to fight E-sak quest afterward and got this text: Entering Game Erakka-Sak gains buff from Talisman of Agility Erakka-Sak gains buff from Magic Lamp Erakka-Sak gains buff from Manslayer's Hand Erakka-Sak gains buff from Talisman of Slaying r2d2go draws Dead Man's Volley r2d2go draws Spear of Destruction -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Flower of Chivalry r2d2go has been defeated! Another Edit: I got 4 copies of Djinn and Tonic (or was it 3?) in class packs, not sure if that was glitching or just bad luck.
Originally posted by Arlin:

I got disconnected during my draft nº 164808, and when i got back, all guys from the draft got the same problem and we cant go back to the draft, since the draft page got freeze,
Can u guys see this one problem for me? Thanxs

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by silvatung:

I was also caught in this draft freeze. It was at about 23:30 GMT, I can update you with the draft ID when I’m able to obtain it.

I will need the Draft ID to look into this issue for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xerros:

I was also caught in the draft freeze, but when the game restarted the draft didn’t restart. We were all stuck on the bracket screen.

Originally posted by Atomslaya:

I also got caught in the draft freeze, which ended up screwing a whole lot of things up.
Since I still managed to end up 3rd, I’d like to be reimbursed 2 draft packs, so I come out even.
Draft ID: 164874

In an earlier brawl a lag spike also messed some things up, but i didn’t really see any bad influences for me on that one luckily.

Originally posted by cadaverescu:

draft 164774 – during that time the server froze for all my room… I was in the card picking stage, missed picking one or 2 cards

Originally posted by Drako321:

draft id: 164844
IGN: DraxtR

draft froze, got no rewards and used up 3 draft packs.

Originally posted by Irifev:

Draft id: 164869

IGN: Irifev

Frozen Screen, got no rewards nor cards.

Screenshot: http://www.abload.de/img/draft4pc74.jpg

Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

IGN: Harbinger
Draft ID: 164862

The draft cant even start….. all of us in that draft are stuck at card selection (even though the timer is gone, but the draft wont start……..)

I got a vampiric assault in that draft…. hope that it is not nullified like the result of the draft is…..

Even right now, the result of the draft is still n/a…… all of us chose to quit since it just wont start, but maybe it makes it so that there is no winner for that draft?

Anyway, all of us in that draft lost 3 draft packs and 3 gold packs, and the result of that draft is not counted in snc as it is still n/a, and we dont get any ribbon or draft packs for doing that draft for the same reason (result still n/a)

Originally posted by cohyster:

Draft ID: 163434

ING: Dude

Issue: My opponent played thews of herecles on the first turn and then the game skipped my turn 3 times… needless to say, my deck was melted to like 25% before I even got a chance to play a single card because of the glitch and I ended up losing the match.

Originally posted by Alfun1:

I did no receive Peity from this draft. I have already checked my collection and it isn’t there.
Draft ID: 164664

Originally posted by captortn:

Uh, lost my 3x Gold packs and 3x Draft packs and was not admitted into the draft. Was informed that I “did not have enough packs to enter the draft.” Please help.

IGN: cap
Draft ID #165939

Originally posted by Gribbish:

I have no idea how to post the screenshot I took, but the draft I was in from SNC (somewhere between my 6th and 10th) froze up. myself, and someone named nowe were left in the top 2 slots, and the draft never started… just has “starting in Waiting” in the upper right corner. been there for 10+ minutes now. going to hit the quit button now. ah, found it…. Draft 166128

Originally posted by MoonBandit:

IGN : Moon
Draft ID : 166420

Draft pack had a missing card (4 out of 5 cards).

Originally posted by swordchucks:

I was somehow in 2 drafts at once.

Draft ID: 166522 and
Draft ID: 166524

IGN: swordchucks

It used up 6 draft and gold packs. The screen kept jumping between the two drafts in the picking phase and then the matches. I’m guessing I was timing out a lot, because it gave me randomized decks/classes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by captortn:

Getting tired of this. Had 4/3 Draft Packs, tried to enter a draft, and immediately got a “Server disconnection” message. Lost 2 draft packs, no draft ID.

If it took Draft packs from you, it will have given you a Draft ID. I will need this ID to look into this issue for you.

Flag Post

I’ve been recompensated for the draft packs (thanks a lot!) but I also got an epic aristeia from that draft (I don’t remember which one), and that isn’t in my collection. Is there any way to recieve that too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

Played Butt Me No Butts, critted normally, only dealt 1 damage as a sentinel against enemy with 2 shields 2 absorption, no defense buffs.

Is this the report I missed? If so, I will need the Draft ID to look into it for you.

ID was either 155079 or 164827, thanks for solving the other one btw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

ID was either 155079 or 164827, thanks for solving the other one btw.

Solved ^^

Flag Post

I’ve been recompensated for the draft packs (thanks a lot!) but I also got an epic aristeia from that draft (I don’t remember which one), and that isn’t in my collection. Is there any way to recieve that too?

Our logs show that you received an Epic Aristeia from this Draft, and still have her in you collection ^^

Flag Post

Hmm for some reason I thought that was my second epic Aristeia. Oh well, guess not. Thanks for looking into this! :)