Draft Reports - Official page 17

804 posts

Flag Post

Draft ID 167469: Got horrible lag when choosing cards, then got disconnected halfway through my first match – message came up telling me the server was down for maintenance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xerros:

Hmm for some reason I thought that was my second epic Aristeia. Oh well, guess not. Thanks for looking into this! :)

It is your second Aristeia ^^

Since Aristeia is a powerflux card, there are multiple versions of her. If you search in your deck editor for “Aristeia” you should find all of the ones you own.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spotg:

Draft ID 167469: Got horrible lag when choosing cards, then got disconnected halfway through my first match – message came up telling me the server was down for maintenance.

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID: 167806

Played Infernal Aegis but it caused my opponent to ignore my defense. It said +3 attack +2 stats and -1 Bonus, no reduction from absorption or shield. I almost certainly lost the 1st match because of that.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 168974
KongID:kong_Phidon

1st draft pack only let me select 4 cards. 2nd draft pack, I could select none, 3rd draft pack (missed out on an epic card because of this), skipped my first card, so I passed the epic. Please compensate at least some draft packs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Draft ID: 167806

Played Infernal Aegis but it caused my opponent to ignore my defense. It said +3 attack +2 stats and -1 Bonus, no reduction from absorption or shield. I almost certainly lost the 1st match because of that.

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phidon:

Draft ID: 168974
KongID:kong_Phidon

1st draft pack only let me select 4 cards. 2nd draft pack, I could select none, 3rd draft pack (missed out on an epic card because of this), skipped my first card, so I passed the epic. Please compensate at least some draft packs.

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

Hmm for some reason I thought that was my second epic Aristeia. Oh well, guess not. Thanks for looking into this! :)

It is your second Aristeia ^^

Since Aristeia is a powerflux card, there are multiple versions of her. If you search in your deck editor for “Aristeia” you should find all of the ones you own.

Ok now I’m confused. Do you mean second overall, or second epic Aristeia? The Aristeias I’m showing in my collection are #’s 20, 28, 29, 31, 32, and 33. Only 1 epic…

Flag Post

Ok now I’m confused. Do you mean second overall, or second epic Aristeia? The Aristeias I’m showing in my collection are #’s 20, 28, 29, 31, 32, and 33. Only 1 epic…

Oh sorry, I was read one of your current cards wrong. I thought you had a #27 instead of a 28.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 169892
KongID: MD_32

Unable to play my 2nd match. Shows me facing myself for 3rd / 4th
Other person in the losers bracket also not able to continue

Flag Post

Somehow i was entered into 2 drafts simulatenously ID. 171750 and 171751. I wasnt able to finish first deck building, nor draft in second draft, build second deck whatsoever and in playes it skipped from match to match and kept disconectimg (still i was 2nd in the one i was at least able to draft).

Flag Post

Draft ID: 171752
Kong ID: Errantlol
I was in the queue for joining a draft. As soon as a match was found, the game froze and wouldn’t give me a count down timer so I had to restart the game. When the game reloaded I was stuck on the normal, non-draft deck edit deck screen. I was not able to pick my my cards, choose my class, or build my deck. I was able play the matches, but I didn’t stand a chance with as a pyrelord with a deck of cards that was half commons and half melee. Additionally, between the matches, I was taken back to the normal deck builder screen instead of the draft lobby.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 172310

Druid “Strength of the forest” Delay effect only lasts for 1 turn – I had a strength boost from the delay effect which would have saved me 2 cards and took out 2 opponent cards, but it ended at the end of my turn.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 172339
While choosing cards, more than one of us (maybe all 4) got skipped and didn’t get to choose a card for one of the picks on the first pack (the 2nd or 3rd card I think). So we didn’t get as many cards as we should have, nor the cards we might have picked otherwise. The outcome could have been different.

Flag Post

First SNC draft, first pack opening didn’t get to pick first card card. There was a foil aristeia (rare) I would have selected. Didn’t end up getting any of the five cards of that pack, not even randomly selcted. So I had one less card than everybody else. Could I have my draft packs back please? Thank you

Flag Post

Yeah, I was the one who got Aristeia (F)

Flag Post

Draft ID: 172479
When I played Hardened Hearts, I didn’t gain the +1 damage for Dark attacks buff. It would have made a significant difference because of how early I played it. I might have won that battle.
Why are all these things going wrong?
I would like my packs back for either this one or the previous one I posted about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mbomb007:

Draft ID: 172479
When I played Hardened Hearts, I didn’t gain the +1 damage for Dark attacks buff. It would have made a significant difference because of how early I played it. I might have won that battle.
Why are all these things going wrong?
I would like my packs back for either this one or the previous one I posted about.

If you look at the ID’s it seems only one in every few hundred are glitched, so it’s pretty good.

Flag Post

Hardened hearts only affect your teammates, not you, if I understand it correctly.

Flag Post

Oh… right. But the other draft was just aweful.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 172776

Opponent’s absorb remained high even though the visual said 2

r2d2go gains 1 MC
Sorcerous Snowball deals 0 damage to KuroiFreeman
+ 2 Attack
+ 2 Stats (Magic)
– 2 Shield
– 4 Stats (Absorb)
+ 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs)

Edit: Another bug, after everyone was “ready” on deck building, the clock ran out and didn’t send us to battles. I refreshed and was brought to the joining screen but couldn’t go anywhere else. Can’t find draft ID because I can’t leave the screen (buttons are gone). Also, my right sidebar shows the draft chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MD_32:

Draft ID: 169892
KongID: MD_32

Unable to play my 2nd match. Shows me facing myself for 3rd / 4th
Other person in the losers bracket also not able to continue

Originally posted by errantlol:

I was in the queue for joining a draft. As soon as a match was found, the game froze and wouldn’t give me a count down timer so I had to restart the game. When the game reloaded I was stuck on the normal, non-draft deck edit deck screen. I was not able to pick my my cards, choose my class, or build my deck. I was able play the matches, but I didn’t stand a chance with as a pyrelord with a deck of cards that was half commons and half melee. Additionally, between the matches, I was taken back to the normal deck builder screen instead of the draft lobby.

Draft ID: 172310

Druid “Strength of the forest” Delay effect only lasts for 1 turn – I had a strength boost from the delay effect which would have saved me 2 cards and took out 2 opponent cards, but it ended at the end of my turn.

Originally posted by scriblemaker:

First SNC draft, first pack opening didn’t get to pick first card card. There was a foil aristeia (rare) I would have selected. Didn’t end up getting any of the five cards of that pack, not even randomly selcted. So I had one less card than everybody else. Could I have my draft packs back please? Thank you

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by mbomb007:

While choosing cards, more than one of us (maybe all 4) got skipped and didn’t get to choose a card for one of the picks on the first pack (the 2nd or 3rd card I think). So we didn’t get as many cards as we should have, nor the cards we might have picked otherwise. The outcome could have been different.

I will need your IGN and level to look into this issue for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by errantlol:

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID: 172776

Opponent’s absorb remained high even though the visual said 2

r2d2go gains 1 MC
Sorcerous Snowball deals 0 damage to KuroiFreeman
+ 2 Attack
+ 2 Stats (Magic)
– 2 Shield
– 4 Stats (Absorb)
+ 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs)

Edit: Another bug, after everyone was “ready” on deck building, the clock ran out and didn’t send us to battles. I refreshed and was brought to the joining screen but couldn’t go anywhere else.

Solved ^^