Originally posted by kukuhbr:

http://imgur.com/BL0euAQ
this is my draft report on my first battle of collosium
my taking the throne(2x) and spirit of justice didnt become unpreventable
Please this is my 3rd time bug in collosium
Thx for your consideration
IGN : Aryx
Draft ID 103075

This thread is for draft not collo. Also, judging by your opponent’s level, you probably were just hit by a negating or 0-damage card the turn before.

Flag Post

Draft ID 103075

hi i want to report strange colosseum match
draft id:100647

first match against Asakura Yoyo
i only draw cards
then my turn is skipped and he plays again
could you look into this for me
Thanks

IGN: Aryx

This thread is for Draft, not Collo (judging by your ID’s, either these are from a LONG time ago and you quit and came back for some reason or they’re collo). Also, cards can skip your turn and negate damage – it’s part of the cards. Make sure that that is not the case before you report and report seperately.

Flag Post

Draft ID:177621
dont have any basic class shield each attack take 4 5 cards from my deck even that guy say its something wierd

Flag Post

Draft ID 177754

We couldn’t finish the draft, as one of the battles didn’t start, see http://www.abload.de/img/draftbugydj04.png

Flag Post

Draft ID 177754
IGN: Hybridrains

We couldn’t finish the draft, as my battle with the other guy didn’t start. The screenshot is same as Irifev’s. No rewards at all were gained.

Flag Post

Draft ID:177843
IGN:IGN
Enemy and i both had soul souffle depleted, with the enemy’s souffle depleted 1 turn before mine. Enemy gets +3 buff to first attack and I get +3 to my attack as well. Enemy’s turn again and he attacks and gets +3 buff, but during my attack, the enemy gets his shield back while that should not be the case. The 0 absorb should last for 2 turns, not 1, and this glitch cost me the battle ( he won by exactly 2 cards, without his 3 shield, he would have died). This happened during the final battle in draft finals.
EDIT:After doing a few more draft battles, it seems soul souffle is glitched in that the 0 absorb only lasts 1 turn. Though this has cost me a few matches (along with wrathful sinner glitch), I’ll only be reporting for this draft.

Flag Post

After making making a deck and clicking ready, deck did not save or something. After the deck making timer ran out, I entered the draft with cards that were not in the deck I made, such as “Lucky Arrow”. As you can see from the screenshot, I clicked Ready, but my avatar never highlighted.

Draft 177759
IGN Magicsilk

http://i47.tinypic.com/30c0xmd.jpg

Flag Post

Wrathful Sinner didn’t heal, but ate my weapon. Twice in a row, cost me 1st game.
You should warn us next time you break a crucial card for SNC.

IGN: Kethlas
Draft ID: 177966

Flag Post

I have the same problem as Kkas above:Wrathfull Sinner dint heal any, but its consumed the weapon card. Happened 3 times in the draft.
IGN: Nemesis
Draft ID: 178357

Flag Post

The same thing that happened to Arlin happened to me: I played Wrathful Sinner and sacrificed a weapon attack, but none of my cards got healed. Lost the draft because of it.
IGN: restafval
Draft ID: 178637

Flag Post

Same problem as the people above: Wrathful sinner doesn’t heal in draft when you discard the weapon card.

Draft ID: 179647

Flag Post

Draft got stuck during card selection. Wouldn’t let me click “ready” but had me highlighted like I was already ready. Timer ticked down, said “waiting” but never proceeded to the actual draft. Refreshed and got back in but another player in the draft only saw the starting screen for a draft after refreshing.

Draft # 180266

Flag Post
wrathful sinner doesn't heal, but still sacrifices two. draft #180293 opponent disconnects in draft and then it skips my turn instead of his. draft #180444 log of turn skipping: Barakar's turn begins Barakar plays Soul Blast Barakar depletes 2 from Soul Blast Barakar depletes: - Greater Water of Life Barakar banishes: - Soul Souffle Barakar gains buff from Soul Souffle Soul Blast deals 3 damage to brennius + 5 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 3 brennius banishes: - Djinn and Tonic brennius gains 1 MC brennius heals 2 from Djinn and Tonic brennius heals: + Heaven's Work + Focus brennius shuffles their deck brennius depletes: - Wizard Barakar has disconnected - Mage's Life Preserver -------------------------------------- brennius's turn begins brennius draws Vengeful Strike -------------------------------------- Barakar's turn begins Barakar has reconnectedBarakar plays Lightning Bolt Lightning Bolt deals 4 damage to brennius + 3 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) + 3 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 4 brennius depletes: - Focus - Calm Before the Storm - Recovery Block - Lustful Sinner

Flag Post

Draft Id 180464.

All three times I played wrathful sinner in tgis draft, it failed to heal for the damage dealt, or indeed at all, in spite of sacraficing both a weapon and maguc. This cost me two different rounds, and very possibly the first match outright. I also noticed this happening to my opponent once in a previous draft. Any compensation I could get for this problem would be much apreciated.

Flag Post

Draft Id: 181192
IGN: Thristina

I just got 4th in my draft because my wrathful sinner failed to heal me twice. Both times it sacrificed both a melee and a magic card and dealt for damage, but gave me no healing. Caused me to lose 2 rounds.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 181914?

Lost round of because of Wrathful Sinner.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 177999
Lost because Wrathful Sinner couldn’t heal anything upon the damage

Flag Post

Draft ID:181401
Hi… I see there’s been a lot of trouble with Wrathful Sinner and the same thing happened to me. Basically it would often discard 2 weapon cards intead of one, and when it sacrificesd a magic card, it wouldn’t heal. It happened about 5 times. Please compensate

Flag Post

Not a draft report, but a couple of days ago I got an NPC pack from a demonic chest, in which I’m almost sure I got a Goblin Relic Hunter, but I can’t find it now.

Could you check this for me? Thanks a lot for your time.

IGN: Kutai
Kong: Kutai

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kutai:

Not a draft report, but a couple of days ago I got an NPC pack from a demonic chest, in which I’m almost sure I got a Goblin Relic Hunter, but I can’t find it now.

Could you check this for me? Thanks a lot for your time.

IGN: Kutai
Kong: Kutai

If it’s not a draft report, don’t report it here, PM rider or post a new thread….

Flag Post

hi i want to report strange colosseum match
draft id:100647

first match against Asakura Yoyo
i only draw cards
then my turn is skipped and he plays again
could you look into this for me
Thanks

IGN: Aryx

Thanks for the report!

Flag Post
Originally posted by shotgunner12345:

I would like to report a draft. I was in for the first round and then i got disconnected after losing to the first match-up. As we waited for the other 2 to finish their match-up, I got disconnected. I refresh and came back to a last place. I did not manage to “fight” the second match-up.

Draft ID: 176531
IGN: shotguns1

Originally posted by haate:

Draft ID: 176609
IGN: Riallara

First card played of first match of first round, game froze up on me. waited about 5 minutes, refreshed the game frame, and i’m locked out of anything.

Originally posted by jmpogi12:

Hello kind sirs. Just want to report a draft problem. While I was trying to create my deck it suddenly lost connection to the server. Then after refreshing I came back to the game and started creating my deck again but after that it won’t start the game, so i refreshed again and that time I was back in the draft page and just lost 3 draft packs and 3 gold packs. I tried to look into my draft history then when I was going to check my last draft it said N/A in the left side.
Draft ID: 176609
IGN: Miguel

Hope this get fixed ASAP. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by chipper05:

Draft #175872
ID: chipper05

Cards were skipped during draft pick for all players. Very glitchy selection and the cards we picked were not the ones added to our decks. Waste of draft packs for everyone as we couldn’t even choose the cards we wanted.

Hi i want to report another bug
Draft ID: 102315
i play as usual when suddenly i lost my battle again magnus even though i haven’t lost
my card suddenly gets transparent and it says i have been defeated
i didn’t really pay attention at first but then on my battle against anaconda83 it happened again
after 2 turns the message says i am defeated?
i cannot understand why
then after that i got disconnected from server
please kindly look into this,
Sincerely IGN: Aryx

Originally posted by callipygian1:

Draft ID: 177032. I was not able to capture a screenshot but i lost the final match in the first round due to a bug with wrathful sinner. was way ahead and played wrathful, it sac’d a magic and weapon attack, did damage but no healing. next round, drew it again, played again, same thing, damage, but no healing. Same bug happened again in a game in second round, but was able to win anyway. IGN: Jarom

Originally posted by Felzin:

draft report — i am romanji

http://i.imgur.com/sri1Eqw.jpg
http://imgur.com/FQMmEW7
http://imgur.com/5hMhsV0

this is a 225 dc event as you can see and ive got nothing from it, 1st place or refund at least please.

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID 103075

This is because he had a spirit ward buff. Spirit Ward will reduce all damage taken to 0, and heal 1 for each damage that would have been dealt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by czamarr:

Draft ID:177621
dont have any basic class shield each attack take 4 5 cards from my deck even that guy say its something wierd

I’m not sure what you are talking about here, could you please be a little more specific?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Irifev:

Draft ID 177754

We couldn’t finish the draft, as one of the battles didn’t start, see http://www.abload.de/img/draftbugydj04.png

Originally posted by HybridRains:

Draft ID 177754
IGN: Hybridrains

We couldn’t finish the draft, as my battle with the other guy didn’t start. The screenshot is same as Irifev’s. No rewards at all were gained.

Originally posted by suzanna587:

Draft ID:177843
IGN:IGN
Enemy and i both had soul souffle depleted, with the enemy’s souffle depleted 1 turn before mine. Enemy gets +3 buff to first attack and I get +3 to my attack as well. Enemy’s turn again and he attacks and gets +3 buff, but during my attack, the enemy gets his shield back while that should not be the case. The 0 absorb should last for 2 turns, not 1, and this glitch cost me the battle ( he won by exactly 2 cards, without his 3 shield, he would have died). This happened during the final battle in draft finals.
EDIT:After doing a few more draft battles, it seems soul souffle is glitched in that the 0 absorb only lasts 1 turn. Though this has cost me a few matches (along with wrathful sinner glitch), I’ll only be reporting for this draft.

Originally posted by Magicsilk:

After making making a deck and clicking ready, deck did not save or something. After the deck making timer ran out, I entered the draft with cards that were not in the deck I made, such as “Lucky Arrow”. As you can see from the screenshot, I clicked Ready, but my avatar never highlighted.

Draft 177759
IGN Magicsilk

http://i47.tinypic.com/30c0xmd.jpg

Originally posted by Kkas:

Wrathful Sinner didn’t heal, but ate my weapon. Twice in a row, cost me 1st game.
You should warn us next time you break a crucial card for SNC.

IGN: Kethlas
Draft ID: 177966

Originally posted by restafval:

The same thing that happened to Arlin happened to me: I played Wrathful Sinner and sacrificed a weapon attack, but none of my cards got healed. Lost the draft because of it.
IGN: restafval
Draft ID: 178637

Originally posted by richliu:

Same problem as the people above: Wrathful sinner doesn’t heal in draft when you discard the weapon card.

Draft ID: 179647

Originally posted by p0tsh0t:

Draft got stuck during card selection. Wouldn’t let me click “ready” but had me highlighted like I was already ready. Timer ticked down, said “waiting” but never proceeded to the actual draft. Refreshed and got back in but another player in the draft only saw the starting screen for a draft after refreshing.

Draft # 180266

Solved ^^