Draft Reports - Official page 2

807 posts

Flag Post

Draft ID: 95595
IGN: newb
FB ID: kong_lam233

I just got a nectar of the gods in a draft, of course I was quite happy. But when the draft ended it wasnt in my collection and after refreshing multiple times it is still not there :( Dont know if the other cards are missing too.

Flag Post

Draft id 95519
ign akuma

i participated in the Saturday night clash but i have yet to receive my kasan idol if you could fix this it would be appreciated

Flag Post

draft id:

no idol

Flag Post

sad

Flag Post

All Idols where handed out Monday, I rechecked the records and everyone that participated received an idol at the same time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lam233:

Draft ID: 95595
IGN: newb
FB ID: kong_lam233

I just got a nectar of the gods in a draft, of course I was quite happy. But when the draft ended it wasnt in my collection and after refreshing multiple times it is still not there :( Dont know if the other cards are missing too.

Solved.

Flag Post

draft id: 95993
my id: dragonpurity
ign: hjkjh

lost this draft and should of had 22 dc from it and bought a red chest but as soon as a did it dc’ed me and i lost the 5 dc from the loss.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 96418

Was a weird draft, in which 1 player dced and didnt reconnect, the other 3 players ALL got the same cards.
1 pack was bugged and everyone got to chose My Round, every player opened the exact same packs!

I got My Round tho, but missing Gnomish Knock, after refreshing.

Thx in advance.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 77296
Kong ID: Averdrian

All throught the draft and around half of the deck building process my screen (Clash of the dragons screen) Was blacked out, I refreshed once and nothing happened so I waited a while and refreshed again, it was working but I missed the draft portion of the game and only got what cards were auto-picked. Only the CotD window was blank during this, everything else on kong was working fine, I had tyrant open in another window and there was no problems with that either.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 96544

Drafting process went normally and so did my first two battles, I won the first two battles and moved on to the winner’s bracket. After a while, the other players were still stuck at 1/0 for about 10 minutes. After a while they were moved to the lobby with us with no clear winner, the Draft would not advance. All 4 players were affected and we decided that a pack refund would be sufficient.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 96611

Kong ID: haate

Draft was proceeding as normal, was in the midst of the second round and was suddenly disconnected. When I got back in, rather than putting me back in the game, it put me back at the lobby, unable to rejoin the combat.

Flag Post

Even better!

Draft id 96669
Round 1, First fight, game draws me up to 4 cards in hand, i play a card, it freezes. about 30-45s later, it pops up a “defeated” screen, then gives me rewards for a 4th place draft completion, and boots me back to the lobby…once again, unable to rejoin the game in progress. Refresh, back at the lobby, unable to rejoin still.

Today…not so much a day for me to draft, methinks.

edit: about 5 minutes after making this post, i join into combat with the person from round 1. finish it up, and it spits me back out to…nothing. could see the pending brawls, but couldn’t click elsewhere. strange day today…

Flag Post

Draft ID: 97355
IGN: Hybridrains
Kong ID: kong_HybridRains

During opening of draft packs, it seemed like the person behind me was afk and the timer reached maximum always. While picking from the 2nd round of draft packs, the game only gave me about 5 secs to choose from one of the packs (I think it was the 2nd? The one with blood bond and catch your breath.) and since I didn’t pick in that 5 secs the draft pack skipped my turn and I didn’t get to pick any card at all. As a result I think I had 1 card short the whole draft.
P.S. I still managed to get first place, but would there be any compensation for such glitches?

Flag Post

Dunno if i should post this here:

I joined draft queue and was dced(“Connection to server lost”), one previously purchased draft pack vanished.
Happened twice already.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 98130
IGN: lolrus
Kong ID: lolrus2

ok, so i got 9 draft packs from the mega brawl (i had over 5000 points) and i had some (i think 4) packs left from myself, so i joined some drafts this morning.
lost a few packs in drafting, everything fine untill about an hour ago.

I had 8 draft packs and joined another draft. then after picking 1 card, it said i didn’t have enough draft packs, and got back to the draft home screen and i saw i had 2 draft packs left. the buttons for deck editor, brawl, clan, etc. dissapeared so i refreshed. then i got back in the draft and it made me choose cards for pack #2 and #3, while in the background i saw the scoreboard (???) and it said i already lost a fight. then it froze so i refreshed again, and i got in a fight with the first person (like a normal draft would start) only to find i got a deck of random cards (cards i didn’t choose in the draft picking, and i also didn’t have the chance to make a deck) and i was a druid (i was also not able to choose a class) so i lost the 2 fights, and the next fights too, so i got last place.

i hope someone could restore the 3 draft packs i somehow lost and maybe the 3 i wasted on a bug-filled draft?
i did get 5dc and a participation ribbon though, so i understand if i don’t get the last 3 draft packs back (however that may suck :p)

thanks in advance :)

Flag Post

Draft ID: 96512
Account ID: kong_tymbarkjm

I got disconnected when I’m waiting for battle for 3rd place. When I refreshed page I got prize for 4th place (5 DC and Ribbon) and when I refreshed again my prize just disappeared.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 98481
Kong name: Averdrian

Joined a brawl, everything went fine until my two battles with the guy who was fighting me for third place. We got into game and I saw that he was about to beat me so I conceded the battle. Everything appeared fine, next battle started and I won. This is were it got weird, the other guy pointed out that he had two wins and I had one. When it should have been one win each. I proceeded to beat him for the second time(Which would have put the score 2-1, me) The match ended and in the after game lobby it placed him in third and me in last when it should have been me in third and him in last. It also showed that we both had two wins. I said, okay whatever and told him that I was screen capping and going to report it here. He thought it was a good idea.
http://i48.tinypic.com/119ug01.png
^
Screen cap.
Also, I decided that I would rather try my luck on a red box rather than another draft so I bought one. Right as I bought the box I got kicked off of the server. I refreshed and when I got back in I had no box in my inventory and when I checked my DC count I had lost 5.
I had 23 and afterwards only 18.
I would like the draft to be made right and to be refunded 5 DC.
Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

Or, if you could. Just leave me with 3 DC and put a red box in my inventory.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Flag Post

My draft ID is 70362. Apparently I was placed both second and third place.
http://tinypic.com/r/x5vakh/6
I think I got the Third place prize. I’m a bit confused about what happened.

Flag Post

kong_tarjmov is my Account ID.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 99129
Player ID: kong_Dankaati

Katsuroko shuriken buff (sentinel version) lasted only for 1 turn, instead of 2 turns as stated on card. This happened 2 times in my first fight, one time “Nice try” didn’t trigger because of this (so 5 cards disadvantage). I finished 3rd, but I could win the draft (my first opponent won it). Can I get compensation?

Flag Post

same issue in draft 99137 in my first fight (lost the fight only with one card, so it really counted)

Flag Post

IGN : RavenMcNight
Draft ID : 99192
Kong ID : GVR1983

Started draft. Spinning dragon icon. Kicked me back to Quest screen (where I had been before). Said I have insufficient packs to join and flashed the draft apply screen showing no gold packs. I had just bought 3 gold packs and I have enough draft packs. Then just stayed on quest screen with spinning dragon icon. Reloaded as the draft icon did not show up on bottom of screen. Reload took quite long as game had to reload again (for some reason) and when I was back in game showed I was not in draft anymore and I had gotten 4th place.
Please advise.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 97274
Kong ID: Ryokoie
ING Name: Ryokoie

I played got my prizes and such which was third place, I went to the craft section, and it said the sever shut off. Connection to server was lost. Then I lost my Token and my Draft pack I won. Basically cause it crashed I lost my stuff. Any help is appreciated thank you. Sorry for late reply just found this thread.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 99400
Kong ID: Dolza
ING Name: Azlod

I didn’t received the cards from the draft. I don’t remember all of them, but there was a Nectar of the god, a lux eterna and a beast within.

Can you please give them to me (esecially the notg, my first one)?