Draft Reports - Official page 20

808 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by brennius:
wrathful sinner doesn't heal, but still sacrifices two. draft #180293 opponent disconnects in draft and then it skips my turn instead of his. draft #180444 log of turn skipping: Barakar's turn begins Barakar plays Soul Blast Barakar depletes 2 from Soul Blast Barakar depletes: - Greater Water of Life Barakar banishes: - Soul Souffle Barakar gains buff from Soul Souffle Soul Blast deals 3 damage to brennius + 5 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 3 brennius banishes: - Djinn and Tonic brennius gains 1 MC brennius heals 2 from Djinn and Tonic brennius heals: + Heaven's Work + Focus brennius shuffles their deck brennius depletes: - Wizard Barakar has disconnected - Mage's Life Preserver -------------------------------------- brennius's turn begins brennius draws Vengeful Strike -------------------------------------- Barakar's turn begins Barakar has reconnectedBarakar plays Lightning Bolt Lightning Bolt deals 4 damage to brennius + 3 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) + 3 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 4 brennius depletes: - Focus - Calm Before the Storm - Recovery Block - Lustful Sinner
Our logs show that you did not have a Wrathful Sinner in Draft 180293. Solved Draft 180444 report ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sifez:

Draft Id 180464.

All three times I played wrathful sinner in tgis draft, it failed to heal for the damage dealt, or indeed at all, in spite of sacraficing both a weapon and maguc. This cost me two different rounds, and very possibly the first match outright. I also noticed this happening to my opponent once in a previous draft. Any compensation I could get for this problem would be much apreciated.

Originally posted by jktrunks:

Draft Id: 181192
IGN: Thristina

I just got 4th in my draft because my wrathful sinner failed to heal me twice. Both times it sacrificed both a melee and a magic card and dealt for damage, but gave me no healing. Caused me to lose 2 rounds.

Originally posted by lf2ian:

Draft ID: 177999
Lost because Wrathful Sinner couldn’t heal anything upon the damage

Originally posted by scriblemaker:

Draft ID:181401
Hi… I see there’s been a lot of trouble with Wrathful Sinner and the same thing happened to me. Basically it would often discard 2 weapon cards intead of one, and when it sacrificesd a magic card, it wouldn’t heal. It happened about 5 times. Please compensate

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Draft ID: 181914?

Lost round of because of Wrathful Sinner.

Our logs show you did not have a Wrathful Sinner in this Draft

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kutai:

Not a draft report, but a couple of days ago I got an NPC pack from a demonic chest, in which I’m almost sure I got a Goblin Relic Hunter, but I can’t find it now.

Could you check this for me? Thanks a lot for your time.

IGN: Kutai
Kong: Kutai

Originally posted by Kutai:

Not a draft report, but a couple of days ago I got an NPC pack from a demonic chest, in which I’m almost sure I got a Goblin Relic Hunter, but I can’t find it now.

Could you check this for me? Thanks a lot for your time.

IGN: Kutai
Kong: Kutai

Our logs show that you received: Mazenazius the True and False, Locust Flurry, Wrathful Sinner, Luminous Lance, Loyal Leprechaun, and a Blue Cup of Holy water from this pack.

Also, please only report Draft or Colosseum issues in this thread. All others should be PMed to me, or have heir own thread created ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

Probably reported the wrong one, let me post all of the ones close to that:
181942, 181888, 181849

Flag Post

Thanks a lot, Rider. I will do things right next time.

Flag Post

Just noticed i am again missing a card from draft, this time its niknak. I am fairly certain i got it in this draft: 181290.
Just in case it was another one i post the other 14 drafts i made last snc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

Probably reported the wrong one, let me post all of the ones close to that:
181942, 181888, 181849

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by HipHopDragon:

Just noticed i am again missing a card from draft, this time its niknak. I am fairly certain i got it in this draft: 181290.
Just in case it was another one i post the other 14 drafts i made last snc.

I looked through all of these Draft IDs, however I could not find Niknak in any of the Drafts.

Flag Post

can you have a closer look at 181290? I know i got the niknak in a draft where one of the other players got it too and i ended up playing him in the finals winning it because i drew mine both games and he didnt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HipHopDragon:

can you have a closer look at 181290? I know i got the niknak in a draft where one of the other players got it too and i ended up playing him in the finals winning it because i drew mine both games and he didnt.

I rechecked and found that you are correct, I apologize for this mistake. You should have Niknak now ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID:182568
IGN: Aryx

hi
i am choosing cards in draft when suddenly the timer goes and i didn’t get my cards
so it’s kind of losing 1 card when picking
thank you

Flag Post

Draft ID: 183876

Broke mid-draft after my opponent lost link.

Flag Post

Draft ID:184543
Hey there… kinda just did a draft and i had chosen things like my round and some other cool stuff… none of the cards that i could recognize (basically the ones i didnt already have) are in my deck list now… not even after refreshing…

Flag Post

Draft ID: 184719

Draft was about to start first round and the server crashed. Didn’t get to run the draft as all, and this was my first draft of the SNC, so I should have also gotten 2 draft packs for that.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 184710
We were in the middle of a draft and in the second round all of a sudden it froze and wouldn’t let us start.

Flag Post

Please check below drafts, in one of them i received both Silver Serenity and Hardened Hearts, but none of these was added to my collection…

IGN: wibu

Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kukuhbr:

Draft ID:182568
IGN: Aryx

hi
i am choosing cards in draft when suddenly the timer goes and i didn’t get my cards
so it’s kind of losing 1 card when picking
thank you

Originally posted by misrule:

Draft ID: 183876

Broke mid-draft after my opponent lost link.

Originally posted by lorako:

Draft ID:184543
Hey there… kinda just did a draft and i had chosen things like my round and some other cool stuff… none of the cards that i could recognize (basically the ones i didnt already have) are in my deck list now… not even after refreshing…

Originally posted by Brigath:

Draft ID: 184719

Draft was about to start first round and the server crashed. Didn’t get to run the draft as all, and this was my first draft of the SNC, so I should have also gotten 2 draft packs for that.

Originally posted by dreamoftheheart:

Draft ID: 184710
We were in the middle of a draft and in the second round all of a sudden it froze and wouldn’t let us start.

Originally posted by wibuste:

Please check below drafts, in one of them i received both Silver Serenity and Hardened Hearts, but none of these was added to my collection…

IGN: wibu

Thanks!

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID:185171 IGN-mikoop Disconnection due to maint. Oh what a shame too at nearly first place :p

Flag Post

hi i am playing Collosium ID#113490
my IGN : Aryx
when im playing against Lethalis 88 i suddenly lost
even though i have won the first battle
on the second battle my log said that i have been slain by myself?
can you see whats happening to me ?
thanks

Flag Post

Draft ID:185689
IGN azlod
kong name: dolza
Disconnected during card selection of the first pack. I was able to rejoin the game only to build a deck without knowing which card were drafted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowkingiscool:

Draft ID:185171 IGN-mikoop Disconnection due to maint. Oh what a shame too at nearly first place :p

Originally posted by kukuhbr:

hi i am playing Collosium ID#113490
my IGN : Aryx
when im playing against Lethalis 88 i suddenly lost
even though i have won the first battle
on the second battle my log said that i have been slain by myself?
can you see whats happening to me ?
thanks

Originally posted by dolza:

Draft ID:185689
IGN azlod
kong name: dolza
Disconnected during card selection of the first pack. I was able to rejoin the game only to build a deck without knowing which card were drafted.

Solved ^^

Flag Post

draft 186460
IGN Faelania
kong Xedis
d/c then server down for maint in the middle of round 2 of the first match. ultimate result, ribbons….please help

Flag Post

Account ID: kong_Qasa
Draft ID: 186660
My opponent: You
^ stating this because I had no problem with my 1st opponent and this one seems like he might have been a cause to all this. (not accusing any1 but pointing the way).
Don’t know how to post Battle Log in order to not make it too long but I have it if needed.
Well in short I can tell that the fights I had with 2nd opponent went completely crazy (5 cards in hand, 25 in depletion, opponent playing 3 cards at once and having 5 shield from nowhere).

Flag Post

Draft ID:186933

Do crits round up or down? I thought they always rounded down unless you had only 1 damage, but I saw my opponent deal 7 damage against total 4 shields, and it said +3 attack +2 stats +2 effects/buffs +4 crit. And I died with Charged Blast as the last card in my deck, which I had MC for. If they round up, sorry, I’ll delete the post if that response comes.