Draft Reports - Official page 21

804 posts

Flag Post

draft id 190246 draft froze at the end of round 3 (was 1-1 and i got frozen)… waited 3-4 min and refreshed i got back to round 1 of second tier

Flag Post

During draft id190503 game started bugging really hard, text on cards appeared zoomed, and sometimes stats(attack/shield), name and image wouldn’t appear at all.

Ocasionally when i clicked the screen i’d get an action script error. Images bellow:

http://imgur.com/JgRELlf,Iml4xt0,rKZiHyY#0
http://imgur.com/JgRELlf,Iml4xt0,rKZiHyY#1
http://imgur.com/JgRELlf,Iml4xt0,rKZiHyY#2

Flag Post

Draft 190762, Divine Absorbtion as a Pyrelord against a Sentinel displayed the extra absorbtion in game 1 of the Finals, but did not prevent damage in any of the turns, which I subsenquently lost by 1 card.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 191174
I am quite certain that I picked a card during 2nd draw for the 1st pack of Draft, but it seems that the card didn’t appear in the “Deck”. I think I was having some lag issue (due to my internet connection, not the game)
So I am not sure if I was missing a card during draft…
Could you please check if I was missing a card? if I didn’t, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

Draft 191495.

Black Axe Whiskey bugged and failed to reduce damage on a number of occasions, causing me losses in both rounds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xedis:

draft 186460
IGN Faelania
kong Xedis
d/c then server down for maint in the middle of round 2 of the first match. ultimate result, ribbons….please help

Sorry for the delay in responding everyone, solved ^^

Originally posted by Qasa:

Account ID: kong_Qasa
Draft ID: 186660
My opponent: You
^ stating this because I had no problem with my 1st opponent and this one seems like he might have been a cause to all this. (not accusing any1 but pointing the way).
Don’t know how to post Battle Log in order to not make it too long but I have it if needed.
Well in short I can tell that the fights I had with 2nd opponent went completely crazy (5 cards in hand, 25 in depletion, opponent playing 3 cards at once and having 5 shield from nowhere).

Solved on our official forums
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Draft ID:186933

Do crits round up or down? I thought they always rounded down unless you had only 1 damage, but I saw my opponent deal 7 damage against total 4 shields, and it said +3 attack +2 stats +2 effects/buffs +4 crit. And I died with Charged Blast as the last card in my deck, which I had MC for. If they round up, sorry, I’ll delete the post if that response comes.

Crits round up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cadaverescu:

draft id 190246 draft froze at the end of round 3 (was 1-1 and i got frozen)… waited 3-4 min and refreshed i got back to round 1 of second tier

Originally posted by ThugaPT:

During draft id190503 game started bugging really hard, text on cards appeared zoomed, and sometimes stats(attack/shield), name and image wouldn’t appear at all.

Ocasionally when i clicked the screen i’d get an action script error. Images bellow:

http://imgur.com/JgRELlf,Iml4xt0,rKZiHyY#0
http://imgur.com/JgRELlf,Iml4xt0,rKZiHyY#1
http://imgur.com/JgRELlf,Iml4xt0,rKZiHyY#2

Originally posted by kboergers:

Draft 190762, Divine Absorbtion as a Pyrelord against a Sentinel displayed the extra absorbtion in game 1 of the Finals, but did not prevent damage in any of the turns, which I subsenquently lost by 1 card.

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnsonLTL:

Draft ID: 191174
I am quite certain that I picked a card during 2nd draw for the 1st pack of Draft, but it seems that the card didn’t appear in the “Deck”. I think I was having some lag issue (due to my internet connection, not the game)
So I am not sure if I was missing a card during draft…
Could you please check if I was missing a card? if I didn’t, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our logs show that you received 30 cards from this Draft ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by misrule:

Draft 191495.

Black Axe Whiskey bugged and failed to reduce damage on a number of occasions, causing me losses in both rounds.

I retested this card and it appears to be reducing damage correctly. Please keep in mind that if an opponent plays a spell that gives them bonus damage, it will appear in the log combined with the damage reduction from Black Axe Whiskey. And if they would receive a positive bonus equal to the reduction from Black Axe Whiskey, the bonus damage will not appear in the Battle Log at all.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 193025

Fist card of match 3 of round 1, I hit my opponent with Fire and Flora. The card did 2 damage but my opponent did not seem to deplete the 3 cards from the effect. It makes me a sad panda because I lost the match by 3 cards. T.T

Flag Post

Draft ID: 193059

By the time I had joined the draft, the card selection was down to 3 cards on the last pack. When I got to the deck build phase I had only 17 cards to build a deck from including my commons.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3411/draftsc.png

Flag Post

Draft ID: 193458

Opponent was a sentinel, yet he still received this buff from the black axe whiskey when it depleted.

http://prntscr.com/urdh5

Flag Post

Placement N/A
It jost wont start after all readied, but boosters gone, no prizes rewarded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by errantlol:

Draft ID: 193025

Fist card of match 3 of round 1, I hit my opponent with Fire and Flora. The card did 2 damage but my opponent did not seem to deplete the 3 cards from the effect. It makes me a sad panda because I lost the match by 3 cards. T.T

I retested this card and it seems to be working correctly. The deplete 3 happens right before they would deplete cards from damage. Did you submit an ingame bug report, or did you have a screenshot/battle log showing this is not working correctly?

Flag Post
Originally posted by merashadar:

Draft ID: 193059

By the time I had joined the draft, the card selection was down to 3 cards on the last pack. When I got to the deck build phase I had only 17 cards to build a deck from including my commons.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3411/draftsc.png

Originally posted by kravar:

Draft ID: 193458

Opponent was a sentinel, yet he still received this buff from the black axe whiskey when it depleted.

http://prntscr.com/urdh5

Originally posted by Avataristche:

Placement N/A
It jost wont start after all readied, but boosters gone, no prizes rewarded.

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

I retested this card and it seems to be working correctly. The deplete 3 happens right before they would deplete cards from damage. Did you submit an ingame bug report, or did you have a screenshot/battle log showing this is not working correctly?

Sadly I did not get the screenshot. PVP matches only give you a small window to get a screenshot. I was only able to visually confirm that when his turn started he had only 2 cards in deplete and that I had dealt 2 damage. There were no visual cues that he had taken any additional hits other than the atk value of the card or that he had healed any thing. Thanks for looking into it anyway.

Flag Post

128309 and 128318 colo bug, did 2 colo in same time. the game pulled me from one to the other

Flag Post

draft 197020 – will post as bug trought the game bug report for pictures
the fight got so bugged i don`t know where to begin,
4th card in hand, skipped turns, and a new one for me, a player fighting in 2 places in same rooster (bauer fought for first and third place)…
see the pic

Flag Post
Draft ID: 197763 ALRIC's turn begins ALRIC plays Pixie Cloud Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Greater Water of Life r2d2go plays Trespassing Flame r2d2go gains buff from Trespassing Flame Trespassing Flame deals 0 damage to ALRIC + 1 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- ALRIC's turn begins ALRIC plays Pixie Cloud ALRIC gains buff from Pixie Cloud Pixie Cloud deals 0 damage to r2d2go Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Burning Blood r2d2go plays Trespassing Flame r2d2go gains buff from Trespassing Flame Trespassing Flame deals 0 damage to Sirveaux + 1 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 1 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- Sirveaux's turn begins Sirveaux plays The End of Her Sirveaux gains buff from The End of Her The End of Her deals 0 damage to r2d2go + 3 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades Three times Trespassing Flame did nothing when the opponent dealt 0 damage.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 197018

I queued for a draft and after waiting for some time, left the queue. I closed the game a minute after. I came back online today to find out that I had forfeited the draft and lost 3 draft packs.

I honestly did not see myself enter the draft, and since I closed the game much later, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t due to lag that I did not see myself participating in a draft.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cadaverescu:

128309 and 128318 colo bug, did 2 colo in same time. the game pulled me from one to the other

Our logs show that you were not in Colosseum 128318, is there perhaps a typo?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blurgy:

Draft ID: 197018

I queued for a draft and after waiting for some time, left the queue. I closed the game a minute after. I came back online today to find out that I had forfeited the draft and lost 3 draft packs.

I honestly did not see myself enter the draft, and since I closed the game much later, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t due to lag that I did not see myself participating in a draft.

Solved ^^

Flag Post

oops sorry didn’t realize there was a draft forum thread :/

Originally posted by Slyeye89:

Draft ID: 197362

I also had a bug in draft. I was playing an AFK’er, and the first match was conceded to me. During the 2nd match, I suddenly was unable to damage him with my threats, even though there was no buff preventing damage. Also, during my turn, I could not pick cards. He came back online in the 3rd match and things proceeded as normal again.

I couldn’t get the log as it went right to the next match, but I did get a screen shot…hope it’s enough.
IGN: Slyeye89

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Draft ID: 197763 ALRIC's turn begins ALRIC plays Pixie Cloud Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Greater Water of Life r2d2go plays Trespassing Flame r2d2go gains buff from Trespassing Flame Trespassing Flame deals 0 damage to ALRIC + 1 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- ALRIC's turn begins ALRIC plays Pixie Cloud ALRIC gains buff from Pixie Cloud Pixie Cloud deals 0 damage to r2d2go Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Burning Blood r2d2go plays Trespassing Flame r2d2go gains buff from Trespassing Flame Trespassing Flame deals 0 damage to Sirveaux + 1 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 1 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- Sirveaux's turn begins Sirveaux plays The End of Her Sirveaux gains buff from The End of Her The End of Her deals 0 damage to r2d2go + 3 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades Three times Trespassing Flame did nothing when the opponent dealt 0 damage.
Do you have a full battle log form a fight where this occurred? I retested this card a few different times and it seems to be working correctly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Slyeye89:

Draft ID: 197362

I also had a bug in draft. I was playing an AFK’er, and the first match was conceded to me. During the 2nd match, I suddenly was unable to damage him with my threats, even though there was no buff preventing damage. Also, during my turn, I could not pick cards. He came back online in the 3rd match and things proceeded as normal again.

I couldn’t get the log as it went right to the next match, but I did get a screen shot…hope it’s enough.
IGN: Slyeye89

I compensated you 3 Draft packs so that you may play in another Draft ^^