Draft Reports - Official page 22

807 posts

Flag Post

Draft ID: 200520
IGN:IGN
During first draft picks, the last card of the pack was not chosen and was instead skipped. I’m not sure if this happened for everyone in the draft but it definitely happened to me and at least 1 other person. This caused the total draft pool to be 29 cards instead of 30.

Flag Post

IGN : Aryx
Draft ID : 200860

I am playing using the card “Battle of Wills”
it said that after i sacrifice magic i should displace 3 MC and deals damage +2 each MC depleted
i have sacrifice magic but it didn’t trigger the depletion of MC
can you look into this issue for me?
Thanks

Flag Post

Draft ID 201172

When playing the card “Always a Bigger Beast,” The effect appears to be instantly fading after it is acquired. The buff neither lasted until the next turn, or applied to the turn the card was played. This happened every time time I used the card. Here are two screenshots. Sorry about the low quality. I didn’t think to switch to high quality before capturing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/draft201172.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/draft201172b.png/

Flag Post

Draft ID: 202065
Account ID: kong_laex_natir

During SNC Draft, it skipped one of my drafting turns during the first draft pack, and I ended up with only 14 cards from the draft packs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by errantlol:

Draft ID 201172

When playing the card “Always a Bigger Beast,” The effect appears to be instantly fading after it is acquired. The buff neither lasted until the next turn, or applied to the turn the card was played. This happened every time time I used the card. Here are two screenshots. Sorry about the low quality. I didn’t think to switch to high quality before capturing.

This happened to me, too, in my Tresspassing Flame nonsense draft, but the effect applied.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Draft ID: 197763 ALRIC's turn begins ALRIC plays Pixie Cloud Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Greater Water of Life r2d2go plays Trespassing Flame r2d2go gains buff from Trespassing Flame Trespassing Flame deals 0 damage to ALRIC + 1 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- ALRIC's turn begins ALRIC plays Pixie Cloud ALRIC gains buff from Pixie Cloud Pixie Cloud deals 0 damage to r2d2go Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Burning Blood r2d2go plays Trespassing Flame r2d2go gains buff from Trespassing Flame Trespassing Flame deals 0 damage to Sirveaux + 1 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 1 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- Sirveaux's turn begins Sirveaux plays The End of Her Sirveaux gains buff from The End of Her The End of Her deals 0 damage to r2d2go + 3 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 r2d2go's buff from Trespassing Flame fades Three times Trespassing Flame did nothing when the opponent dealt 0 damage.
Do you have a full battle log form a fight where this occurred? I retested this card a few different times and it seems to be working correctly.
I didn't get a full battle log, just the part that was glitchy. If it happens again in a draft and I get a full battle log from that, can I get compensation for both drafts? If I can't, it's not that big of a deal, but it really did happen. I'll try to reproduce it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Originally posted by errantlol:

Draft ID 201172

This happened to me, too, in my Tresspassing Flame nonsense draft, but the effect applied.

It was a whole frustrating day of drafting ago, but I think it was the effect not buffing on the following turn that set me to make sure that I did correctly satisfy the cost of triggering the effect (which did take me a while to confirm, which caused my opponent to start acting like a douche bag).

Flag Post
Originally posted by cadaverescu:

128309 and 128318 colo bug, did 2 colo in same time. the game pulled me from one to the other

the correct number is 128313 sorry.

Had no reply to the second post about the draft 197020

Flag Post

draft ID 203768 my compiter crushad and quit my draft and i dont get the 2 draft pack can i get the 2 i was 4 or3

Flag Post

i get that now sorry

Flag Post

Kong ID: kukuhbr
Player Name: Aryx
Draft ID : 203813

i play greater healing water but then i didn’t get my 3 shield
it happens in both first and second battle
can you overlook this one
thanks

Flag Post

Kong ID: SilentXSerene
Player Name: Harbinger
Draft ID:204376
Draft ID:204377

Wasted 6 draft packs T.T …. cant play any card…..

Got into 2 drafts at once, got skipped many times in card picking, cant deck build at all….. and cant SAVE my cards CHOICES after i double click the cards and press ready (last attempt to deck build) and I also cant play my cards once the draft started (basically the draft froze when it is my turn) :(

Had to concede all battles so that the draft will go on (or at least i hope the draft will go on so it does not end with N/A)

I submitted an in-game bug report: ticket number: 45354

Flag Post

Draft Id: 204272 Kong ID: goldgate Player Name: BaldShield
I used illusionist to copy envious sinner but the healing effect was only applied once (though there was 3 dmg both times). (I think it was the stated draft but I may be wrong). Also, if I were 2nd or 1st (won the first battle) I would have enough draft packs (including my idol) to do a 5th draft I believe.

Flag Post

Game kicked me out with disconnected error and would not let me back in. When I finally got back, it gave me the losing screen even though it was a relatively short time.

Draft #205064
Kong Name = chipper05

Flag Post

Draft 205276. I was skipped for the first pick of pack #2. This gave me a huge disadvantage.

kong_magicsilk

Flag Post

Draft bugged – guys start playing double cards, have 4 cards on hand, play twice without toa or any other stuffs. it was a fun draft, all randon.

Draft #205473
FB ID: kong_ma876

Flag Post

Draft ID: 205557
Kong ID: mbomb007
IGN: Dracomar

I lost connection after the first match. When I reconnected, I was in the 2nd match.
After I lost that, it tried to play a third anyway. I somehow got put into both loser bracket positions, and I didn’t get to play against another person. The result was N/A, and I didn’t get any rewards. This was my first Draft of the day, so I should also get 2 Draft Packs.

Flag Post

The images didn’t seem to work.
Here’s the link to all 3:
http://imgur.com/FDBCGmv,dietPkJ,yhvPiZa

Flag Post

Correction: Now it gave me the 4th place rewards. But I didn’t even get to compete for third… :(

Flag Post

Happened again, but this time, I didn’t get into the bracket, and someone else was in it in both slots.

Draft ID: 205727
IGN: Dracomar

http://imgur.com/M5EcQUn,nWF5XRg

Flag Post

Draft ID: 205557

This is what it looks like now that I got 4th

http://imgur.com/HJb4sY8

Flag Post

Also, I have done 5 drafts today (one is still N/A), and I haven’t gotten a Fortune Pack.

IDs: 205557, 205636, 205682, 205727, 205780

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Flag Post
Draft ID: 206623 Full log for Tresspassing flame: (CLICK FOR FULL LOG) + 3 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 2 Shield - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 1 bogzter depletes: - Greater Recovery Shot -------------------------------------- bogzter's turn begins bogzter plays Greater Water of Life bogzter heals 2 from Greater Water of Life bogzter heals: + Covered Advance + Greater Recovery Shot bogzter shuffles their deck Greater Water of Life deals 0 damage to r2d2go + 1 Attack + 2 Stats (Magic) - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Skycutter Chakram r2d2go plays Iirhinian Archery r2d2go's buff from Greater Set-Up Throw fades r2d2go gains buff from Iirhinian Archery Iirhinian Archery deals 1 damage to bogzter + 2 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 3 Shield - 2 Stats (Absorb) + 2 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 1 bogzter depletes: - Covered Advance -------------------------------------- bogzter's turn begins bogzter plays Spirits of Justice Spirits of Justice deals 5 damage to r2d2go + 3 Attack + 2 Stats (Magic) Total = 5 r2d2go depletes: - Demon-Slayer Bullet - Trespassing Flame - Nord Warrior - Nice Try... - Vengeful Strike r2d2go gains buff from Iirhinian Archery r2d2go's buff from Iirhinian Archery fades -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Greater Bash r2d2go plays Greater Bash Greater Bash deals 4 damage to bogzter + 4 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 4 bogzter depletes: - Greater Recovery Shot bogzter has been defeated! bogzter was slain with Greater Bash r2d2go has defeated bogzter! Edit: Wait frick. I didn't have time to click full log. Okaythen, I'll try again.

Flag Post

For my earlier post (on p22) I should specifiy that my Account id is kong_goldgate

Flag Post

Draft 206991. The draft broke, skipping through pack 2, please refund draft packs.