Draft Reports - Official page 23

804 posts

Flag Post

Kong ID: mbomb007
IGN: Dracomar

Sorry for all the posts, but I did more drafts. I got the Fortune Pack now, but I stopped at 10 drafts and I didn’t receive the Variety Pack yet because of the previously mentioned draft with an N/A placement.

The ten IDs:
205557, 205636, 205682, 205727, 205780,
206905, 206934, 206969, 206989, 207010

The one still marked as N/A where I haven’t gotten rewards yet is 205727.
I would like the Variety Pack, and if possible would like a refund on the 2 I mentioned before where I didn’t get an opportunity to compete in the next bracket. Thanks.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 207066

I was the 4th because I got disconnected with unknown reason and I couldn’t join the draft after refreshing.

Edit: I wanna get my fortune pack from SNC, and this sucks me because I can’t link to the server :/

Flag Post

Draft ID:196703

When i opened my first draft pack, there were only 4 cards in it.
Also seems that one time my opponent skipped a turn for no reason.

IGN: Sillva

Flag Post

Draft 206991. The draft broke, skipping through pack 2, please refund draft packs.

IGN: stampey

Flag Post
Originally posted by suzanna587:

Draft ID: 200520
IGN:IGN
During first draft picks, the last card of the pack was not chosen and was instead skipped. I’m not sure if this happened for everyone in the draft but it definitely happened to me and at least 1 other person. This caused the total draft pool to be 29 cards instead of 30.

Originally posted by kukuhbr:

IGN : Aryx
Draft ID : 200860

I am playing using the card “Battle of Wills”
it said that after i sacrifice magic i should displace 3 MC and deals damage +2 each MC depleted
i have sacrifice magic but it didn’t trigger the depletion of MC
can you look into this issue for me?
Thanks

Should be solved now, sorry for the delay.

Originally posted by errantlol:

Draft ID 201172

When playing the card “Always a Bigger Beast,” The effect appears to be instantly fading after it is acquired. The buff neither lasted until the next turn, or applied to the turn the card was played. This happened every time time I used the card. Here are two screenshots. Sorry about the low quality. I didn’t think to switch to high quality before capturing.

Solved, sorry for the delay in responding to this.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/draft201172.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/draft201172b.png/

I retested this and it looks to be a visual only issue. The next card played is still unpreventable.
Originally posted by laex_natir:

Draft ID: 202065
Account ID: kong_laex_natir

During SNC Draft, it skipped one of my drafting turns during the first draft pack, and I ended up with only 14 cards from the draft packs.

Solved, I apologize for the delay.
Originally posted by cadaverescu:
Originally posted by cadaverescu:

128309 and 128318 colo bug, did 2 colo in same time. the game pulled me from one to the other

the correct number is 128313 sorry.

Had no reply to the second post about the draft 197020

Solved, so sorry for the delay in responding.
Originally posted by ofeknan:

i get that now sorry

No problem, thanks for letting me know ^

Kong ID: kukuhbr
Player Name: Aryx
Draft ID : 203813

i play greater healing water but then i didn’t get my 3 shield
it happens in both first and second battle
can you overlook this one
thanks

Your opponent had the card “Phase Armor”, that staggers you for two turns (you may not gain shield). This seems like the most likely cause.
Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

Kong ID: SilentXSerene
Player Name: Harbinger
Draft ID:204376
Draft ID:204377

Wasted 6 draft packs T.T …. cant play any card…..

Got into 2 drafts at once, got skipped many times in card picking, cant deck build at all….. and cant SAVE my cards CHOICES after i double click the cards and press ready (last attempt to deck build) and I also cant play my cards once the draft started (basically the draft froze when it is my turn) :(

Had to concede all battles so that the draft will go on (or at least i hope the draft will go on so it does not end with N/A)

I submitted an in-game bug report: ticket number: 45354

Solved via PM.
Originally posted by goldgate:

Draft Id: 204272 Kong ID: goldgate Player Name: BaldShield
I used illusionist to copy envious sinner but the healing effect was only applied once (though there was 3 dmg both times). (I think it was the stated draft but I may be wrong). Also, if I were 2nd or 1st (won the first battle) I would have enough draft packs (including my idol) to do a 5th draft I believe.

Envious Sinner requires a least 12 cards to be in your Depletion pile in order to heal. This sounds like the first one healed you below 12 cards and so preventing the second from triggering this ability.
Originally posted by chipper05:

Game kicked me out with disconnected error and would not let me back in. When I finally got back, it gave me the losing screen even though it was a relatively short time.

Draft #205064
Kong Name = chipper05

Solved
Originally posted by Magicsilk:

Draft 205276. I was skipped for the first pick of pack #2. This gave me a huge disadvantage.

kong_magicsilk

Solved
Originally posted by ma876:

Draft bugged – guys start playing double cards, have 4 cards on hand, play twice without toa or any other stuffs. it was a fun draft, all randon.

Draft #205473
FB ID: kong_ma876

Solved ^

Originally posted by mbomb007:

Draft ID: 205557

I lost connection after the first match. When I reconnected, I was in the 2nd match.
After I lost that, it tried to play a third anyway. I somehow got put into both loser bracket positions, and I didn’t get to play against another person. The result was N/A, and I didn’t get any rewards. This was my first Draft of the day, so I should also get 2 Draft Packs.

Solved ^

Happened again, but this time, I didn’t get into the bracket, and someone else was in it in both slots.

Draft ID: 205727

http://imgur.com/M5EcQUn,nWF5XRg

Solved ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

I lost connection after the first match. When I reconnected, I was in the 2nd match.
After I lost that, it tried to play a third anyway. I somehow got put into both loser bracket positions, and I didn’t get to play against another person. The result was N/A, and I didn’t get any rewards. This was my first Draft of the day, so I should also get 2 Draft Packs.

Solved ^

Happened again, but this time, I didn’t get into the bracket, and someone else was in it in both slots.

Solved ^

I still don’t have my Variety Pack. I participated in 10 but haven’t received it yet. See the quoted post below:

Sorry for all the posts, but I did more drafts. I got the Fortune Pack now, but I stopped at 10 drafts and I didn’t receive the Variety Pack yet because of the previously mentioned draft with an N/A placement.

The ten IDs:

I would like the Variety Pack, and if possible would like a refund on the 2 I mentioned before where I didn’t get an opportunity to compete in the next bracket. Thanks.

Flag Post

IGN: Harbinger
Draft ID: 208308

I got skipped once during the card selection, so I got 14 cards from the 3 draft packs. The one that I missed is the very first selection….. I started from choosing from 4 cards of the first pack…..

PS: I laughed when I saw the cards from the gold pack in this draft…..there are 4 focus aligned vertically xD (btw I was using a sent)

Flag Post

My in game name is Sifez.

My second and third drafts of the day, of which I do not yet have access to the IDs, thanks to ongoing clash wonkyness, such as my draft history not being willing to show any drafts, have gone horribly awry. The first of those two, my internet briefly failed during the deck building phase. When I returned, it did not return to the draft, and it showed in my history as a N/A result. I decided to push on to the next, thinking I’d write up a report when I was done drafting. During the card selection, I was thrown into a match from the prior draft, which acted really wonky, and then at some point I was thrown into a match from the other draft, and so on. Because of this, I was essentially unable to participate in either draft. Any compensation I could get for this would be apreciated. I’ll edit in the draft IDs in a minute if I can get them.

EDIT: IDs are 208527, and 208534

EDIT THE SECOND: My fourth draft, ID of 208562, internet or SOMETHING failed while drafting the packs, returned to the game, not back in draft at all showing up as N/A currently. Im giving up on anymore drafting for today, which is sad given I wanted the five drafts prize, but would still apreciate any compensation.

Flag Post

Draft ID:207706

Draft bugged and i didn’t get the cards from it. (I’m a bit angry because i had pyromancer elyssa and darius hastepotion.)
I would realy like to have those two cards

Flag Post

draft id: 209185

draft was freezeing during drafting and semifinals and froze completely during the break: http://imgur.com/a/OpjvZ
cant wait for ages, so i quitted and got nothing. N/A in draft history.

i want 3-pack compensation.

cheerz, lil

solved due another draft participant’s topic on off forum, thnx :3

Flag Post

Draft ID: 209635

Burn the dead did not banish depletion deck and subsequently did not increase damage. I believe that it would have won me my first match had it worked as described.

(Placed 4th in Tournament.)

Flag Post

Draft ID: 210073

All of us missed a card in this draft. (get skipped during the card selection process).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sifez:

My second and third drafts of the day, of which I do not yet have access to the IDs, thanks to ongoing clash wonkyness, such as my draft history not being willing to show any drafts, have gone horribly awry. The first of those two, my internet briefly failed during the deck building phase. When I returned, it did not return to the draft, and it showed in my history as a N/A result. I decided to push on to the next, thinking I’d write up a report when I was done drafting. During the card selection, I was thrown into a match from the prior draft, which acted really wonky, and then at some point I was thrown into a match from the other draft, and so on. Because of this, I was essentially unable to participate in either draft. Any compensation I could get for this would be apreciated. I’ll edit in the draft IDs in a minute if I can get them.

EDIT THE SECOND: My fourth draft, ID of 208562, internet or SOMETHING failed while drafting the packs, returned to the game, not back in draft at all showing up as N/A currently. Im giving up on anymore drafting for today, which is sad given I wanted the five drafts prize, but would still apreciate any compensation.

So, uh, its been more than a week since I made my report that I am qouteing and I havent gotten any response or compensation. Hello? Can I at least get a response?

Flag Post
I still don’t have my Variety Pack. I participated in 10 but haven’t received it yet. See the quoted post below:

The ten IDs:

Originally posted by The_Rider:

Solved ^

Solved ^

The ten IDs:

Sorry for the delay, you should have the Variety pack now.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 208308

I got skipped once during the card selection, so I got 14 cards from the 3 draft packs. The one that I missed is the very first selection….. I started from choosing from 4 cards of the first pack…..

PS: I laughed when I saw the cards from the gold pack in this draft…..there are 4 focus aligned vertically xD (btw I was using a sent)

Originally posted by Sifez:

Originally posted by ipeonu:

Draft ID:207706

Draft bugged and i didn’t get the cards from it. (I’m a bit angry because i had pyromancer elyssa and darius hastepotion.)
I would realy like to have those two cards

Originally posted by LilyAldrin:

draft id: 209185

draft was freezeing during drafting and semifinals and froze completely during the break: http://imgur.com/a/OpjvZ
cant wait for ages, so i quitted and got nothing. N/A in draft history.

i want 3-pack compensation.

cheerz, lil

solved due another draft participant’s topic on off forum, thnx :3

Originally posted by retsamerol:

Draft ID: 209635

Burn the dead did not banish depletion deck and subsequently did not increase damage. I believe that it would have won me my first match had it worked as described.

(Placed 4th in Tournament.)

All of us missed a card in this draft. (get skipped during the card selection process).

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID: 211163
Kong ID: stu11
Hi,
Draft bugged and skipped the first card of one of the draft packs…
I’m not exactly sure what to do about that…
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Flag Post

IGN: Aryx
Draft ID:152473 and 152483
i have both play the first round
but on the second round my opp get disconnected then i get lost
this happens 2wice
can you look into this
thanks _

Flag Post

Draft ID: 211385
IGN: Ace
Kong ID : panlidkia

Burn the dead card did not work properly. I used it in the 3rd match of the 1st opponent and had 13 cards in depletion pile. I used burn the dead and it banished 0 cards and did not give any bonuses to damage. The +4 bonus to damage due to 13 cards being banished would have been just nice to finish off the opponent in the final match. A compensation would be good. Thanks.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 212094
IGN: restafval
Got disconnected from clashofthedragons while in draft, when I was able to get back into the game, I ended in 4th place.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 212926
IGN: Amli

Draft bugged and skipped my first pick. I saw the pack for about half a second before it switched, but it did not pick a card for me and I ended up with only 14 drafted cards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stu11:

Draft ID: 211163
Kong ID: stu11
Hi,
Draft bugged and skipped the first card of one of the draft packs…
I’m not exactly sure what to do about that…
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

IGN: Aryx
Draft ID:152473 and 152483
i have both play the first round
but on the second round my opp get disconnected then i get lost
this happens 2wice
can you look into this
thanks _

Originally posted by panlidkia:

Draft ID: 211385
IGN: Ace
Kong ID : panlidkia

Burn the dead card did not work properly. I used it in the 3rd match of the 1st opponent and had 13 cards in depletion pile. I used burn the dead and it banished 0 cards and did not give any bonuses to damage. The +4 bonus to damage due to 13 cards being banished would have been just nice to finish off the opponent in the final match. A compensation would be good. Thanks.

Originally posted by restafval:

Draft ID: 212094
IGN: restafval
Got disconnected from clashofthedragons while in draft, when I was able to get back into the game, I ended in 4th place.

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID: 213780
IGN: InvalidError

The game gets stuck randomly every now and then and it went on auto-pilot mode several times for my opponent and I.
Not sure if you are able to check the conversation but if you check the chat log for one of the games, we mention that we are unable to play any card and that it was on auto-pilot.

Draft ID: 213857
IGN: InvalidError

The card valley of death is bugged. It is supposed to grant additional +4 dmg to nxt threat after sacrificing an attack yet it did not take effect. Have tested more than once for the above draft. The result would have been different if it work properly.

Kindly look into the above 2. Thanks !

Flag Post

Draft 214491:

In the middle of game 3 of the first round, the game bugged and dumped me into a loser’s bracket match. Please refund the draft packs.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 215030
ign: Dynae

Two of the participants d/c’d before first round started, third kicked before second. Draft wouldn’t resolve and no winner declared — eventually (after about 5 minutes of ‘waiting’ after clock wound down) had to quit. Wouldn’t mind a draft pack refund, but good draw so not too disappointed anyway.

Flag Post
Draft ID: 215573 Depleted wizard didn't heal + 4 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 4 fdjsr depletes: - Stone of Zuxala fdjsr's buff from Stone of Zuxala fades - Burning Blood - Fist of Maclan - Second Time Lucky -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Teucer's Last Arrow Teucer's Last Arrow deals 4 damage to r2d2go + 4 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 4 r2d2go depletes: - Zounds - Sorcerous Snowball - Crushing Misery - Orcbane -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Lesser Healing Light r2d2go plays Burning Blood + Perversion r2d2go shuffles their deck Burning Blood deals 1 damage to fdjsr + 2 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 1 fdjsr depletes: - Irresistible -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Burning Blood + Stone of Zuxala fdjsr gains buff from Stone of Zuxala fdjsr shuffles their deck Burning Blood deals 0 damage to r2d2go + 2 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 2 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Brachi r2d2go plays Brachi r2d2go discards Wizard r2d2go gains buff from Brachi Brachi deals 0 damage to fdjsr + 1 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Transference fdjsr heals 3 from Transference fdjsr heals: + Greater Set-Up Blow + Second Time