Draft Reports - Official page 24

807 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Draft ID: 215573 Depleted wizard didn't heal + 4 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 4 fdjsr depletes: - Stone of Zuxala fdjsr's buff from Stone of Zuxala fades - Burning Blood - Fist of Maclan - Second Time Lucky -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Teucer's Last Arrow Teucer's Last Arrow deals 4 damage to r2d2go + 4 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 4 r2d2go depletes: - Zounds - Sorcerous Snowball - Crushing Misery - Orcbane -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Lesser Healing Light r2d2go plays Burning Blood + Perversion r2d2go shuffles their deck Burning Blood deals 1 damage to fdjsr + 2 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 1 fdjsr depletes: - Irresistible -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Burning Blood + Stone of Zuxala fdjsr gains buff from Stone of Zuxala fdjsr shuffles their deck Burning Blood deals 0 damage to r2d2go + 2 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 2 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Brachi r2d2go plays Brachi r2d2go discards Wizard r2d2go gains buff from Brachi Brachi deals 0 damage to fdjsr + 1 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Transference fdjsr heals 3 from Transference fdjsr heals: + Greater Set-Up Blow + Second Time
Well since nobodyreplied to this. Discard is not the same as deplete so there is no reason for wizard to activate. Edit: I mean sacrifice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by invaliderror:

Draft ID: 213780
IGN: InvalidError

The game gets stuck randomly every now and then and it went on auto-pilot mode several times for my opponent and I.
Not sure if you are able to check the conversation but if you check the chat log for one of the games, we mention that we are unable to play any card and that it was on auto-pilot.

Solved ^^

Draft ID: 213857

The card valley of death is bugged. It is supposed to grant additional +4 dmg to nxt threat after sacrificing an attack yet it did not take effect. Have tested more than once for the above draft. The result would have been different if it work properly.

Kindly look into the above 2. Thanks !

I retested this card and it appears to be working as intended. Do you know which cards this happened with?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboergers:

Draft 214491:

In the middle of game 3 of the first round, the game bugged and dumped me into a loser’s bracket match. Please refund the draft packs.

Solved ^^
Originally posted by ashbat:

Draft ID: 215030
ign: Dynae

Two of the participants d/c’d before first round started, third kicked before second. Draft wouldn’t resolve and no winner declared — eventually (after about 5 minutes of ‘waiting’ after clock wound down) had to quit. Wouldn’t mind a draft pack refund, but good draw so not too disappointed anyway.

Solved ^^
Draft ID: 215573 Depleted wizard didn't heal + 4 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 4 fdjsr depletes: - Stone of Zuxala fdjsr's buff from Stone of Zuxala fades - Burning Blood - Fist of Maclan - Second Time Lucky -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Teucer's Last Arrow Teucer's Last Arrow deals 4 damage to r2d2go + 4 Attack + 2 Stats (Weapon) - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 4 r2d2go depletes: - Zounds - Sorcerous Snowball - Crushing Misery - Orcbane -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Lesser Healing Light r2d2go plays Burning Blood + Perversion r2d2go shuffles their deck Burning Blood deals 1 damage to fdjsr + 2 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 1 fdjsr depletes: - Irresistible -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Burning Blood + Stone of Zuxala fdjsr gains buff from Stone of Zuxala fdjsr shuffles their deck Burning Blood deals 0 damage to r2d2go + 2 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 2 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- r2d2go's turn begins r2d2go draws Brachi r2d2go plays Brachi r2d2go discards Wizard r2d2go gains buff from Brachi Brachi deals 0 damage to fdjsr + 1 Attack + 3 Stats (Magic) - 2 Shield - 3 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- fdjsr's turn begins fdjsr plays Transference fdjsr heals 3 from Transference fdjsr heals: + Greater Set-Up Blow + Second Time
Discarding a card is not the same as Depleting it, and will not trigger any on Deplete effects. This is working as intended.

Flag Post

DRAFT id 216401
ign: azlod

Got dced during card selection and during first battle.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 216793
IGN: Dustangel

I have been disconnected during the first game of the first match of my draft. I lost the first game. Then, at some point during my second game, the game told me I’ve lost without any visible reason (I had 10+ cards in my deck) and so I’ve lost the match. Then, I have been immediately granted a loss in the losers’ bracket. All this time I was connected to the server and watched this happen.

Flag Post

Draft ID : 216821
IGN : Ace
Account : panlidkia

In the 3rd match against my 2nd opponent, the buff from his Indiscriminate Fire seems to last more than 1 round. He played Indiscriminate Fire, then I played Booma’s Beard, which did 3 damage. Following which, he played Lunge. He had 2 cards left. I played Lunge, and it did 0 damage. The log shows as +3 Attack, +2 stats, -5 bonus. There was no other buff in play at that point in time, and it cost me the game. Please fix this. This was a sure win initially for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:

Draft ID: 213857

The card valley of death is bugged. It is supposed to grant additional +4 dmg to nxt threat after sacrificing an attack yet it did not take effect. Have tested more than once for the above draft. The result would have been different if it work properly.

Kindly look into the above 2. Thanks !

I retested this card and it appears to be working as intended. Do you know which cards this happened with?

Unfortunately, I can’t remember which cards are having the issue but it certainly did not just happen with a specific card during the draft.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dolza:

DRAFT id 216401
ign: azlod

Got dced during card selection and during first battle.

Originally posted by Dustangel:

Draft ID: 216793
IGN: Dustangel

I have been disconnected during the first game of the first match of my draft. I lost the first game. Then, at some point during my second game, the game told me I’ve lost without any visible reason (I had 10+ cards in my deck) and so I’ve lost the match. Then, I have been immediately granted a loss in the losers’ bracket. All this time I was connected to the server and watched this happen.

Originally posted by panlidkia:

Draft ID : 216821
IGN : Ace
Account : panlidkia

In the 3rd match against my 2nd opponent, the buff from his Indiscriminate Fire seems to last more than 1 round. He played Indiscriminate Fire, then I played Booma’s Beard, which did 3 damage. Following which, he played Lunge. He had 2 cards left. I played Lunge, and it did 0 damage. The log shows as +3 Attack, +2 stats, -5 bonus. There was no other buff in play at that point in time, and it cost me the game. Please fix this. This was a sure win initially for me.

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Unfortunately, I can’t remember which cards are having the issue but it certainly did not just happen with a specific card during the draft.

I retested Valley of Death again and it still appears to be working as intended.

Please keep in mind that any effect that would lower your damage will be combined with the +4 in the Battle Log. For example if your opponent plays Shroud of Shadows (-2 damage for opponent’s next threat) while you have the Valley of Death buff, the log will show a +2 bonus damage.

Flag Post

ign: Ssss
Draft id: 218827

I disconnected during the first round of this draft. I came back and finished the first round as normal (I won). Halfway through the first match of the second round, it told me i was defeated when I still had 10 cards in my deck. Not only that, it declared the draft as finished after just 1 match.

reading the above posts, this is the same thing that happened to dustangel, just in the winners bracket instead of the losers

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xerros:

ign: Ssss
Draft id: 218827

I disconnected during the first round of this draft. I came back and finished the first round as normal (I won). Halfway through the first match of the second round, it told me i was defeated when I still had 10 cards in my deck. Not only that, it declared the draft as finished after just 1 match.

reading the above posts, this is the same thing that happened to dustangel, just in the winners bracket instead of the losers

Solved ^^

Flag Post

ign: Hera

Draft ID : 219881
Draft ID: 219880

I was at the same time in two drafts and couldn’t draw cards and play because it froze the games. Couldn’t do anything in any draft because i switched between them after reloading because of the whole game frooze.

So i lost both of them, couldn’t choose or create a deck because both draft run at the same time

Greetings Hera

Flag Post

Account ID: kong_escoban
Draft ID: 219925

Issue: I drafted ‘Burn the Dead’. In my first game I played it to finish off my opponent which required 7 damage total, while my burn the dead would’ve dealt 8 (12 cards in depletion/3 = 4 + 2 (sentinel) + 2 staggering blow) as I played it no cards were banished and I dealt a much smaller amount of damage and I lost the game. Luckily I won the next two games and went on to the final match. First game I get almost the exact same situation. ‘Burn the dead’ would finish him off. Hoping it was a one time thing, I play it again and again it banishes nothing. No extra damage. Bummer. Next game I win. And the third game, what hand do I end up with in the end?

tl; dr:

Burn the Dead does nothing. Screwed me over not once, not twice, but three times (a lady). Yes.

Flag Post

I did not get my epic+ platinum pack from SNC,

IGN: Teferi

Draft ID: 221229

Flag Post

ID: kong_kelkka
Draft ID: 221457

Issue: 2/4 players seemed to drop out during card pick/deck creation. Last 2 went straight to finals, but final round never started and we both decided to quit (page refreshing didn’t help). Result shows N/A and no rewards were given to anyone.

Flag Post

ID: 9
Draft ID: 222274

In my winners bracket match i had the match reset right before i won the first round, neither of got the win and we started a new round. In the 2nd round my opponent was depleting cards from and empty library and i was drawing extra cards.

http://i43.tinypic.com/a3cryg.jpg

Flag Post
Originally posted by xstar1234:

ign: Hera

Draft ID : 219881
Draft ID: 219880

I was at the same time in two drafts and couldn’t draw cards and play because it froze the games. Couldn’t do anything in any draft because i switched between them after reloading because of the whole game frooze.

So i lost both of them, couldn’t choose or create a deck because both draft run at the same time

Greetings Hera

Originally posted by escoban:

Account ID: kong_escoban
Draft ID: 219925

Issue: I drafted ‘Burn the Dead’. In my first game I played it to finish off my opponent which required 7 damage total, while my burn the dead would’ve dealt 8 (12 cards in depletion/3 = 4 + 2 (sentinel) + 2 staggering blow) as I played it no cards were banished and I dealt a much smaller amount of damage and I lost the game. Luckily I won the next two games and went on to the final match. First game I get almost the exact same situation. ‘Burn the dead’ would finish him off. Hoping it was a one time thing, I play it again and again it banishes nothing. No extra damage. Bummer. Next game I win. And the third game, what hand do I end up with in the end?

tl; dr:

Burn the Dead does nothing. Screwed me over not once, not twice, but three times (a lady). Yes.

Originally posted by xXMaelstromXx:

I did not get my epic+ platinum pack from SNC,

IGN: Teferi

Draft ID: 221229

Originally posted by kelkka:

ID: kong_kelkka
Draft ID: 221457

Issue: 2/4 players seemed to drop out during card pick/deck creation. Last 2 went straight to finals, but final round never started and we both decided to quit (page refreshing didn’t help). Result shows N/A and no rewards were given to anyone.

Originally posted by Fizbannus:

ID: 9
Draft ID: 222274

In my winners bracket match i had the match reset right before i won the first round, neither of got the win and we started a new round. In the 2nd round my opponent was depleting cards from and empty library and i was drawing extra cards.

http://i43.tinypic.com/a3cryg.jpg

Solved ^^

Flag Post

Draft ID: 222799
Edit: IGN: Ohshi

Other guy disconnected so I conceded, didn’t get any rewards

Is this supposed to happen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Swift_Ninja:

Yes, disconnecting is (as far as I can tell) basically the same as not doing anything while DC’d. I think it’s so that people who get suddenly DC’d on accident can jump back in (happened to me several times). Unless you mean you didn’t get ANY rewards at all, in which case I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to have loser’s rewards.

Flag Post

Yes, disconnecting is (as far as I can tell) basically the same as not doing anything while DC’d. I think it’s so that people who get suddenly DC’d on accident can jump back in (happened to me several times). Unless you mean you didn’t get ANY rewards at all, in which case I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to have loser’s rewards.

I didn’t got any rewards at all

Flag Post

Draft ID 224331
IGN errantlol

I already posted in bug report, but sign of the pitchfork does not appear to be granting the crit buff. I played 4 matches and don’t think I got a single crit. Just posting here as well just in case it is bugged.

Flag Post

Edit: IGN: Ohshi

Nope, this is not supposed to happen. You should have the Draft packs back from this Draft now ^^

Originally posted by errantlol:

Draft ID 224331
IGN errantlol

I already posted in bug report, but sign of the pitchfork does not appear to be granting the crit buff. I played 4 matches and don’t think I got a single crit. Just posting here as well just in case it is bugged.

This was indeed bugged and should be fixed with our scheduled maintenance tomorrow. I compensated you for this issue.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 225555
IGN: Kizza

During card selection, I got skipped from choosing a card twice, so in the end I only had 13 cards from the draft packs. First skip was on the 2nd card from the 1st pack, and then the 1st card from the 2nd pack.

Flag Post

6 drafts played today, no chest reward.

ing: minamo

Flag Post

i was in a draft and i had a graveyard mushroom brew as a sentinel but on one of its depletes the max 1 damage buff didnt work. i still one the game but just wanted to let ya know it might be a little buggy