Flag Post
Originally posted by kukuhbr:

Draft ID:202115
IGN : Aryx
hello
this time the game decided to let my enemy AFK 3/4(mat) timer in my clock
then decided to DC’ed me
then i cannot refresh
after i refresh they put me in loser bracket…
the time consuming is really not fun

I compensated you a Colosseum ticket for this issue :)

Flag Post

Draft ID: 271343

immovable object does not work as it normally should…..

I played immovable object after the opponent played phase armor….. on the following turn, my opponent played a 4/0 card and he does not receive any damage from immovable object

Therefore, need some clarification here: phase armor can nullify immovable object?

btw, the result of this draft also counted as n/a, hence i need to do an extra draft to get the snc rewards :(

Flag Post

@SilentXSerene: It’s working right. It says if you “prevent 4 or more damage on your next turn…” so if you don’t actually block 4 damage your opponent isn’t hurt. With phase armor, you’ll only have 3 absorption at best with Sentinel and that won’t block 4 damage.

Flag Post

my draft id is 272323 and in my first match my vampires blood was not working causing me to lose the match my ign is akuma if you could look into this a fix this it would be appreciate

Flag Post

Draft ID: 273838
IGN: Thorne
I drew Wrath of Heaven in my draft but now I can’t find it in my deck editor. I have refreshed several times but it is still not showing up.

Flag Post

If it makes a difference, the guy who faced me in the first round would remember because he had drafted the same card. We had to trade concedes because the game would not end due to the massive amount of heal.

Flag Post

I don’t know the Draft ID (EDIT: 274805) because I can’t get back into the game. But my game spontaneously refreshed during the card picking phase, and now it’s stuck on the “Connecting…” screen, even if I refresh. But I can still hear the gong that says it’s picking my cards, or perhaps playing them at this point.

I can’t even know if I auto-drafted any decent cards, since there’s no “sort by newest cards” option…

Flag Post

Draft ID # 275231 and 275235. Not sure how but I ended up trying to do both at the same time. It started by letting me draft the final pack of draft #275231 and then when it went into the deck building screen it kicked me over to draft # 275235. At this point I was able to draft all but the 1st 3 picks of pack one. Then when it when to the deck editor on that sceen it kicked me into game one of the 1st draft. So I started to play. Sometime in the middle of that match it kicked me over to the 1st round of Draft #275235. After playing a few cards it locked up. Not sure what happened. But I’m out 6 draft packs (dont care about the gold packs). Looks like I managed to make 2nd place in 275231. So I’m only out 4 Draft packs. HELP

Flag Post

ID: Kong_Senwell1
Draft ID: 275670
Bug: I was unable to draft and was stuck at the bracket screen. After the timer finished, the draft would not begin. My placement in the draft show as N/A. If possible, I would like a refund of my draft packs and gold packs. Thank you.

Flag Post

ID: HappyHamster
Draft ID: 276576

I got disconnected before card picking and couldn’t get back into the draft. The draft packs got taken, though. I started another draft and it bugged out, switching between the two drafting screens before settling on the later draft.

Flag Post

ID: trollingdouche
Draft ID:275998
This draft was really unprecedentedly buggy. I managed to acquire dark skies from card-picking, and errors began to occur at the first battle. When I played the card in question, the battle ended without any warning and proceeded to the consequent one while adding the copies of raven. After which, during the second battle, the moment i dealt my first card the screen froze. I decided to wait it out (and a long wait), but after which discovering it has disconnected me to my consternation. All I can say is it is really not ideal. If it is in your jurisdiction, i would wish a due compensation of the packs. Thank you.

Flag Post

ID: metal4orce
Draft ID: 276980
I finished building deck and waited for everyone else to hit ready. I waited for a while and halfway through the timer the game disconnected and when I refreshed I lost my draft packs and ended up 4th.

Flag Post

ID:trollingdouche
Draft ID:277475
I was drafting when i suddenly lost connection to the server. When i tried to get back in the game, it said that server was under maintenance and keeps disconnecting me. This resulted me in getting 4th place. I hope something can be done about this and i will get due compensation.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 277788
Draft ID: 277789
I were joined in 2 Drafts at the same time and it wasn´t playable
Create Times: 12:10:56 and 12:11:35
I conceded i both games
Pls redeem it

Flag Post

Sry IGN: SAm

Flag Post

I participated in a Saturday Night Clash. I came 2nd, when I exited the draft and went to deck edit, as i received Sar Jocelyn the Red and Volatile Haste Potion in the Draft, they weren’t there. I have refreshed the game 3 times and they are still not there.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 278728

Flag Post

ID:gundamli
Draft ID:218956
I go 4th in colo because the server down when my oppoent 1 win first, and I almost win 2nd macth and have huge chance for winning 3rd macth!
3rd or 4th will make a very different place for my leadboard rank!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

Draft ID: 271343

immovable object does not work as it normally should…..

I played immovable object after the opponent played phase armor….. on the following turn, my opponent played a 4/0 card and he does not receive any damage from immovable object

Therefore, need some clarification here: phase armor can nullify immovable object?

btw, the result of this draft also counted as n/a, hence i need to do an extra draft to get the snc rewards :(

The 4 damage has to actually be prevented in order for the ability to take effect. Since Phase Armor prevented you from gaining the +2 shield from Immovable Object, you could not prevent the 4 damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Akuma666kaze:

my draft id is 272323 and in my first match my vampires blood was not working causing me to lose the match my ign is akuma if you could look into this a fix this it would be appreciate

Vampire’s Blood does’t affect NPCs, only the next attack.

Flag Post

Draft ID: 281020
hi rider^^
i want to report that on my 2nd match on the loser bracket against Lazarus
i play Friends and Fiends as assasin
i have counted that i should kill him with my last attack
but it appears my Friends and Fiends didnt get +3 dmg
which makes me lost the round
and have to do the third round…
can you please kindly look into this issue
thank you

Flag Post

Draft ID: 281184
hi again
in this draft i am playing again Sh
my guilbert eritude gas didnt work and didnt give him minus attribute
this makes me lost my second round and have to do the third round
please kindly look into this
thank you

Flag Post

Draft ID 281299
ID armor_a724930b66c1e44e6814257b99b0a612

During the “Waiting for players” for the 2nd set of matches, i just got kicked from the draft and i didnt receive any rewards. Another guy was lagging or something and at the time out we all just waited till I got kicked. It was the 5th draft for SNC and didn’t get my rewards.Looking forward to a solution

Flag Post

Why would my post be removed? I just tried to report a draft bug