duels

10 posts

Flag Post

why is it in a duel someone who is low level will end up fighting someone way out of their league that makes it totally unfair and not fun to duel

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

it also says “Each player guaranteed fabulous prizes”. i tried one at lvl 45 and got put against a lvl 213. all i got was like 40xp and 1000 gold….fabulous…

Flag Post

Man I faced a pyro who basically shielded, blank my cards and healed those cards back.
It was a none stop cycle of which I couldn’t do anything about.

Flag Post

That’s why everyone worth their salt will say that you should avoid PvP until you are at least lvl 200 and with a decent PvP deck. You’re at disadvantage not only in the card but also in the skill point department.

Flag Post

Being worth your salt doesn’t actually seem very good. I mean obviously it’s gonna very depending on your salt content and the price you buy your salt at, but most people aren’t going to have more than a few dollars of salt in them unless they’re using sea salt or something that costs more than regular salt.

Flag Post

I’m assuming the idiom references the old times when salt was much more valuable. More valuable than gold.

Flag Post

salt was actually about the same value as gold in weight, and a much cheaper in volume. However, people were payed in salt, and being worth your salt means you actually earn your salary.

Contributing to the main topic now, they really should make pvp based on both rank and level, probably an added value, something like 10 to 20*rank+level. just because there is a way to avoid a problem doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be fixed. It does, however, mean you should avoid it until it gets fixed, and you will not get a refund for a problem that has been around and brought up in the clash community quite often.

Flag Post

One thing about the OP I would like to address. We do not regulate duels by level but by rank… so if a level 500 is rank 1 he could conceivably fight a level 100 that is also rank 1.

Flag Post

Yeah, level don’t matter, its Ranks that make it count, like a dude can be like 20 levels below you and he’d still own you.