bug. I hope.

6 posts

Flag Post
has SW gone the way of SS? <log> someone's turn begins someone draws Spirit Ward someone plays Spirit Ward someone gains buff from Spirit Ward Spirit Ward deals 0 damage to Ikaros + 1 Attack - 2 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 someone selects an additional Card someone plays Alchemist Alchemist deals 0 damage to Ikaros - 2 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) + 2 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 0 someone shuffles their deck -------------------------------------- Ikaros's turn begins Ikaros plays Spirit Ward someone's buff from Spirit Ward fades Ikaros depletes 2 from Spirit Ward Ikaros depletes: - Fury of Faustus - Alchemist Ikaros gains buff from Spirit Ward Spirit Ward deals 0 damage to someone + 1 Attack - 3 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) + 2 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- someone's turn begins someone draws Hard to Kill someone draws Spirit Ward someone plays Hard to Kill Ikaros heals 5 from Hard to Kill Ikaros heals: + Glory of West Kruna Ikaros gains buff from Glory of West Kruna (x4) + Proof of the Pudding + Fury of Faustus + Alchemist + Spirit Ward Ikaros shuffles their deck Ikaros's buff from Spirit Ward fades someone gains buff from Hard to Kill Hard to Kill deals 0 damage to Ikaros Total = 0 -------------------------------------- Ikaros's turn begins Ikaros plays Spear of Destruction Ikaros depletes 2 from Spear of Destruction Ikaros depletes: - Proof of the Pudding - Spear of Destruction Spear of Destruction deals 6 damage to someone + 3 Attack + 3 Stats (Weapon) - 5 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) + 6 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 6 Cards are Banished someone banishes: - Calm Before the Storm - Magic Lamp - Elven Bard - Spear of Destruction - Endless Volley - Lord Edmund </log> my spirit ward buff disappeared even though I would have taken no damage. I hope this is a bug. If it was legitimately changed then there's now no free defense against the GMT+Dido+banish. that'd be disappointing. Also, my submission really was formatted, not sure why it put it in block form, unless it was just too long.

Flag Post

Same here:SW active attacked for 0 dmg and buff fades.Computer like to play this:after banish my undead dragon he recieve 2 zombies with stats 0-0 and deplete 2.So he hold one zombie and if i play SW he play that zombie and debuff me:)
Anyway Undead dragon doesnt work like his description says etc.. Cards will be displaced (no action on card will proc – well it proc)

Flag Post

and this story continue:High priest Guilbert:4 cards in hand,cant play,forced to switch on auto.Computer skip players etc…

Flag Post

and again ,again and again:Its starting to be really ******.My turn:I can use equip but i cant play card.Switched to auto-nothing happens.Switched back on manual and wait until time counter is off.Computer play card by his will.Ok waiting on next turn.Turn is coming.Iv got set up manual play.Computer play without me.
Finally:4 brawls loose

Flag Post

Thank you for the reports, we’re looking into these issues.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Escaflownecz:

and again ,again and again:Its starting to be really ******.My turn:I can use equip but i cant play card.Switched to auto-nothing happens.Switched back on manual and wait until time counter is off.Computer play card by his will.Ok waiting on next turn.Turn is coming.Iv got set up manual play.Computer play without me.
Finally:4 brawls loose

well yes 1 somehow at the starting point i can gitch out and move my character outside the magma there , autopilot the game hang 3th time already