Cycle bug

5 posts

Flag Post

It happened a few times already: I’m cycling on against ogres on Tibur node, when all of a sudden my ‘on deplete’ effects stop working, except for healings of potions. Bernie does no damage on deplete, nor does NotG. This goes on for a while (probably until 1000 effects happen) and then I lose. Already submitted 2 bug reports, but was wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Flag Post

So your recieving a lot of damage when this occurs? There is a point of damage from one card where deplete effects stop triggering http://www.clashofthedragons.com/forum/showthread.php?7783-Cycle-Mechanic-Changes.

Flag Post

No, it is not about the 1000 effects limit, that rule only affects your ‘on deplete’ cards after 1000 effects have been triggered. I never got anywhere near 1000 effects, nor was the damage that high. It was ~20 damage with an acid flask or two, and the ‘on deplete’ cards stopped working from the beginning, not after being depleted a lot of times.

Flag Post

Hello Vedranp,
If this happens again, could you please submit a bug report, and PM me the report number? I’ll look into this, but need some more information to be able to try and reproduce it ^^

Flag Post

Thanks Rider, if it happens again I will, but I already did send two bug reports. The number of the first one is 33104, and I failed to save the number of the other one. I’ll PM you this post too.