notg glitched

7 posts

Flag Post

here is a cut of the log that shows the bug….
as you can see, notg failed to heal the damage from many whelps

Many Whelps!
– Magic Lamp

Harbinger depletes 1 from Many Whelps!

Harbinger banishes:
– Nectar of the Gods

Harbinger depletes:
– Second Wind

– Guilbert’s Curse
Many Whelps! deals 4 damage to Harbinger
+ 2 Attack
+ 2 Stats (Weapon)
Total = 4
– Talisman of Fortitude
Harbinger’s buff from Talisman of Fortitude fades
– Magic Lamp
Harbinger’s buff from Magic Lamp fades
– Ruthven Family Signet
Harbinger’s buff from Ruthven Family Signet fades
Harbinger has been defeated!
Harbinger was slain with Many Whelps!
Ivano has defeated Harbinger!

Flag Post

I went ahead and tested the card, I think it’s just a wording error. Many Whelps! displaces cards instead of depleting, so on deplete effects don’t trigger. Fought an NPC with a Whelps cycle and got rid of all 4 of his potions without one triggering. So… maybe a Dev will see this and change the wording (And on a side note, Sir Neville’s NPC envy should really read displace as well).

Flag Post
Originally posted by me2002:

I went ahead and tested the card, I think it’s just a wording error. Many Whelps! displaces cards instead of depleting, so on deplete effects don’t trigger. Fought an NPC with a Whelps cycle and got rid of all 4 of his potions without one triggering. So… maybe a Dev will see this and change the wording (And on a side note, Sir Neville’s NPC envy should really read displace as well).

Many whelps depletes (ie banish for potions), and it works as intended for every card I’ve seen (i get the buffs/trigger effects on last of the wine, my round etc). It simutaneously I believe depletes talisman + potions etc, therefor if nothing is in deplete it heals nothing as the cards while show depleted in a certain order is at the same time.

Flag Post

I stand corrected. Seems only certain potions trigger from it. After getting some E and messing with it further, Elixir of Slaying and Might both procced normally, but Incendiary Flask and Necro’s tonic don’t. So I guess it is a bug (In hindsight having it displace would be a bit OP).

Flag Post

At the same time, Undead Dragon started depleting again instead of displacing – GMT has triggered off it.

Flag Post

Thanks for the reports, we’re looking into these issues ^^

Flag Post

Maybe it’s just the text scrolling too fast but I think I’ve seen some cases where Many Whelps! sometimes depletes more from it’s effect than usual. Will post the logs if it happens again.

Out of topic but: is your avatar supposed to have square pupils if she took her noble phantasm blindfold off?