Kasan Coin from Diamond Pack

6 posts

Flag Post

I remember opening one of the Diamond Packs I got from Mega Brawl and I got a single Kasan Coin plus the cards. Can Diamond Packs really give something as useless as a single Kasan Coin? I get 25 every week from the daily rewards so this extra Kasan Coin will never be used.

Flag Post

Any pack can give a (maybe more than one, I’m not sure) Kasan coin as a bonus. If you open enough then you will eventually get the 5 nesscessary to get an extra coin a week early. It’s very little I admit, but let’s be honest, it’s probably of more use to you than most rares you get from the diamond packs.

Flag Post

I’m fairly sure that bronze and silver do not give them. Also, when you open a couple hundred golds a week, they add up. The single extra coin adds up at a reasonable pace from golds.

Flag Post

i think i have gotten one kasan coin from gold packs out of hundreds and i cant even say that for certain. its kool that the devs give them so i wont complain but it is effectively useless

Flag Post

Can you get Kasan Idols from Diamond Packs? I think I’ve gotten them from some pack, forgot which one. This would be a way better reward if you do actually get them from Diamond Packs.

Flag Post

Yes, you can get them. Also, @ thehiman, It’s free DC – I wouldn’t complain (even if the DC from leveling is around 200 times faster)

EDIT: And no, I didn’t pull numbers out of my arse, it’s based on 3100 XP per level (3k is around level 250, for reference), which nets you 10 packs per DC, and at 200 packs per coin(http://www.clashofthedragons.com/forum/showthread.php?9806-Updated-Pack-Guide), you get 20 DC from leveling before you get a single coin. 10 coins to a DC. So, it actually gets you some DC at, say, level 200ish (because at lower levels it takes a lot less exp to level)