did he hack the game?

4 posts

Flag Post
he used sunderer and i have checked that there is no buff that reduce attack to 0, however all my attacks become 0 dmg... AVM's turn begins AVM plays Sunderer Sunderer deals 0 damage to Harbinger + 6 Attack + 3 Stats (Weapon) - 5 Shield - 4 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- Harbinger's turn begins AVM selects an additional Card Harbinger draws Cloak of Shadows Harbinger draws Heavenly Aura Harbinger plays Heavenly Aura Harbinger gains 2 Agility Heavenly Aura deals 0 damage to AVM + 4 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) - 7 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 Harbinger selects an additional Card Harbinger plays Alchemist Alchemist deals 0 damage to AVM - 7 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 Harbinger shuffles their deck Harbinger selects an additional Card Harbinger plays Cloak of Shadows Harbinger gains buff from Cloak of Shadows (x2) Cloak of Shadows deals 0 damage to AVM Critical Hit!! + 3 Attack + 1 Stats (Magic) + 2 Crit - 7 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 AVM depletes 1 from DC's AVM depletes: - Goblin Slayer

Flag Post

btw, mg ign is Harbinger and his ign is AVM

Flag Post

or maybe the pvp is just very bugged….. he was inactive during most of the match (only responding at the beginning of the match)…. he probably lose due time out? (he was inactive after all)….. but still it is pretty weird that he can get 7 shield out of nowhere…..

Flag Post

He appears to be getting +7 shield constantly for no apparent reason, but it’s constant -7 not reduce to 0. I heard of a thing that gives AFK’s extra shields, but I’m not at all sure of what this is…