lost energy with dc after level up

6 posts

Flag Post

just dc’d and lost my energy after i levelled

Flag Post

I will need a screenshot of your Energy and EXP bars to look into this issue for you ^^

Flag Post

Didn’t think to take one at the time, and ended up using energy pots to keep working at the megabrawl, so if i miss out because of that, its fine, not too concerned

Flag Post

Same thing happened to me, lost all my energy but theres no use reporting it because it will take awhile for them to respond, and all ill ever get is an energy refill. I dont have time for that, i need to MB….

Flag Post
Originally posted by changochango111:

Same thing happened to me, lost all my energy but theres no use reporting it because it will take awhile for them to respond, and all ill ever get is an energy refill. I dont have time for that, i need to MB….

Are you somehow deprived of energy pots? With all the chests and such you have WAY more energy than you could possibly use. And, if you ARE deprived of e-pots, PM rider and you’l probably get a faster response in time for the end of the MB – there’s around 5 hours left, and I’m guessing Rider will be awake by then.

Flag Post

I shouldn’t be forced to spend my energy pots for a bug. And im on a very busy schudule so no i dont have alot of time