Zounds Bugged

9 posts

Flag Post

I was in draft today and I had zounds in hand. The opponent used greater bash and sundering against me in 2 different turns I had zounds in hand and dealt damage. However, zounds’s tactic did not trigger and I did not heal 5, resulting in my loss at draft. Can someone please look into this issue?

Flag Post

I will need the Draft ID this happened in to look into this issue for you ^^

Flag Post

Hi I had the same problem which happened in my draft. I had zounds in hand but when I got hit by a melee attack, I got damaged but the tactic did not trigger. So in the end I gave up and used it as an attack.

Draft ID : 145245
Account : panlidkia
IGN : Ace

Flag Post

Oh sorry, forgot about that.Here is the info you need.

Draft ID: 145883
IGN: shotguns1

Flag Post

Zounds doesn’t work in quest battles, too… i’ve already noticed it when i fought againts monsters on z3.
So it’s not only a draft battle problem.

Flag Post

Saw on another thread that says now that even mindblast is bugged. So, just a heads-up to not use these 2 cards for now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by panlidkia:

Hi I had the same problem which happened in my draft. I had zounds in hand but when I got hit by a melee attack, I got damaged but the tactic did not trigger. So in the end I gave up and used it as an attack.

Originally posted by shotgunner12345:

Solved ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by panlidkia:

Originally posted by shotgunner12345:

Solved ^^

Awesome, thanks for the speedy reply.

Flag Post

This happens to me too.. But I won anyway so it doesn’t concern me that much.