Heavenly Aura Doesn't Work

5 posts

Flag Post

Hi, so I obtained some copies of Heavenly Aura during the Mega Brawl, and during the brawl itself the card worked correctly. However, since it concluded and I’ve returned to questing, I’ve found it doesn’t work anymore. I can include a screenshot if that would help. Thanks!

Flag Post

Many enemies in early zones don’t have STR, AGI, WIS, or INT, and instead have weapon, magic, and absorb stats, which are not copied by Heavenly Aura. Fortunately, recent releases (later zones and brawls – including the megabrawls) have featured enemies with STR, AGI, WIS, and INT.

Flag Post

ah that makes sense…thanks :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThinkDeep:

Many enemies in early zones don’t have STR, AGI, WIS, or INT, and instead have weapon, magic, and absorb stats, which are not copied by Heavenly Aura. Fortunately, recent releases (later zones and brawls – including the megabrawls) have featured enemies with STR, AGI, WIS, and INT.

So have higher difficulty versions of initial zones. HA is quite useful in z2 NM for working towards Gazresha (or w/e her name is), it helps even the table a little bit.

Flag Post

Glad I have found an answer. I have been wondering this for a long time.