Bug on joining a clan

5 posts

Flag Post

Why i can’t join a clan, i already click many times the apply button but nothing happens IGN: xD, FB ID:kong_forsakendoll

Flag Post

maybe they have a moderation policy that’s why can’t enter that easily.

Flag Post

Just applying does not mean you will immediately join a clan. First of all, you need the clan’s leader/officer to approve of the application before you are accepted into the clan. Secondly, most clans don’t just randomly accept applications; some prefer to test your deck out to gauge how well you might do in the clan brawls or to check your gaming attitude, no one will want to take in a raging uncooperative player who just sabotages the match and blame others for losing. With that being said, check with the clan’s leader/officer if they are the ones who invited you to that clan you applied, they might have missed out your application.

Or just ask for other clans to recruit you. Most advertise in the chatrooms, so it is quite easy to get into one half the times.

Flag Post

I got a tip that worked for me. Try typing a swear/cencored word into the comment box then apply. It should give you an error message and then the apply button actually works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shotgunner12345:

Just applying does not mean you will immediately join a clan. First of all, you need the clan’s leader/officer to approve of the application before you are accepted into the clan. Secondly, most clans don’t just randomly accept applications; some prefer to test your deck out to gauge how well you might do in the clan brawls or to check your gaming attitude, no one will want to take in a raging uncooperative player who just sabotages the match and blame others for losing. With that being said, check with the clan’s leader/officer if they are the ones who invited you to that clan you applied, they might have missed out your application.

Or just ask for other clans to recruit you. Most advertise in the chatrooms, so it is quite easy to get into one half the times.

If it says “application sent”, then you got in. If he got that message, he probably wouldn’t post this, so I’m not quite sure how the 1st part is relevant. Anyway, the other advice is solid. If you can’t get a clan at all, try “The Tavern”, which you join and leave quickly.