Energy lost & another bug

5 posts

Flag Post

Selected 100e pink demon dog, clicked on “join the brawl”, then was kicked to starting screen with “connection lost” message. Haven’t even seen the “top” tab on the brawl screen with that usually appears containing my char portrait.

When reloaded browser tab had -100e. My Internet connection was OK all the time, so I suspect the issue was server-sided. Would be glad if the issue gonna be fixed.

Flag Post

Another bug: being close to lvlup I used E refill from inventory. I decided to attacked demon with exp reward lower than needed to get next lvl then do some minor rnd fight and finally select a fat brawl and get lvl up after it. Instead I got lvl up on demon O.o Losses: E refill item, ~E120+ (I think more, don’t remember exactly), as well as would-be loot.

Flag Post

I compensated you the Energy cost of this brawl ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Player609:

Another bug: being close to lvlup I used E refill from inventory. I decided to attacked demon with exp reward lower than needed to get next lvl then do some minor rnd fight and finally select a fat brawl and get lvl up after it. Instead I got lvl up on demon O.o Losses: E refill item, ~E120+ (I think more, don’t remember exactly), as well as would-be loot.

This i most likely due to the extra experience you get for clearing a node.

Flag Post

OK ty. Wish that been fixed when brawl event was still on.

Regarding node clearing: yes, I tested it and found that char receives bonus exp when all critters in node are wiped out. Where can I read the details? So far didn’t find any in quick reference and googling smth like “clash of dragons node experience” gave nothing too.