Bug with stat altering effects

7 posts

Flag Post

When I am playing cards who alter either mine or my opponent his stats it doesn’t always seems to work as intended.
Sometimes when my Ravenous Zombie or Elisaria Dawn-Dancer depletes my stats get substracted instead of that of my opponent. My Bello the Bloody never seems to increase my stats when he is supposed to.
I play on google Chrome and have adblock Version 2.5.56.
http://i.imgur.com/BUpD35w.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w7g5Ih3.jpg

As you can see in the log I actually played Bello the Bloody and discarded my Elisaria Dawn-Dancer.
http://i.imgur.com/IBx6sFM.jpg

Thank you for looking into this.

Flag Post

It seems that Heavenly Aura has similar bug for me. Done multiple testing and never get attributes buffed up to monster level. Indeed, some buff does happen, but char’s stats never are set equal to monster’s ones.

OK that’s strange but ATM it works OK as it should. O.o I understand nothing lol :D

Aha! Last time Heavenly Aura worked in brawl once, but not working against monsters in adventuring mode.

Flag Post

Same here. I only use Bello, but he does not increase my stats at all when I sacrifice a single NPC.

Flag Post

heavenly aura works for me so far (are you sure your checking the 4 smaller stats it buffs not the 3 main ones which each have another factor), however the sacrifice effect on bello is acting up only gives effect if 2 npcs are sacrificed (not just 1), also another sacrifice card didn’t work correctly for me but I can’t remember which.

Flag Post

These are two different bugs

Originally posted by Oplex:

Sometimes when my Ravenous Zombie or Elisaria Dawn-Dancer depletes my stats get substracted instead of that of my opponent.

This is typically caused when deplete effects would deal damage to deplete other cards that will deal more damage on deplete. After this happens a couple times, the targeting system will lose track of who your opponent is. The result is you taking the effects that would normally be applied to your opponent. Our tech team is still looking into way to fix this issue.

Originally posted by Oplex:My Bello the Bloody never seems to increase my stats when he is supposed to.

This is a bug specific to a couple sacrifice cards, and it should be fixed with our next build ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Player609:

It seems that Heavenly Aura has similar bug for me. Done multiple testing and never get attributes buffed up to monster level. Indeed, some buff does happen, but char’s stats never are set equal to monster’s ones.

OK that’s strange but ATM it works OK as it should. O.o I understand nothing lol :D

Aha! Last time Heavenly Aura worked in brawl once, but not working against monsters in adventuring mode.

This card is working correctly, but there is a common misunderstanding of what stats it will Aspire. Agility, Strength, Intelligence, and Wisdom will be aspired. However, Weapon, Magic, and Absorb will not be affected.

If you hover your cursor over an opponent’s (or your) attributes, it will bring up some more details about them including their Agility/Wisdom/etc levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by Player609:

This card is working correctly, but there is a common misunderstanding of what stats it will Aspire. Agility, Strength, Intelligence, and Wisdom will be aspired. However, Weapon, Magic, and Absorb will not be affected.

If you hover your cursor over an opponent’s (or your) attributes, it will bring up some more details about them including their Agility/Wisdom/etc levels.

Yup, I already figured out that card doesn’t aspire every attr, only some of them. But still I have a slight paranoia that there were cases when those attributes that are meant to get bonus were not build up to mob’s level and were 1-2 points behind. Maybe due to some mob’s card effects which resolve on my attack, don’t know. :)

If I notice smth. like this happens again, I will post a screenshot and list of mob’s cards.