Bug report thread

80 posts

Flag Post

Seeing as there isn’t a bug report thread for not drafts on Kongregate, I’m making one, so people don’t have to flood the forums.

Reminders:

There’s an existing Draft Report Thread
USE IT.

PMing Rider also seems to work.

Mostly copy-pasted from Lena’s old thread:
When you face any issues at all during playing, please post in this forum or in our Player Reports section of the official forums.

Please don’t forget to include any logs, or your current settings, like OS, Browser, if you are behind a firewall or use any Ad Blockers etc.

The game offers an in-game report feature for battles as well. Please find the link at the bottom of your screen and use it so we can have more information on the circumstances. Quoting the report ID in your posts will greatly help us resolve your issue sooner.

Common Issue Solutions

I got a reward from a battle, but can’t find it now:
Please refresh the game and check again, also make sure to check the craft section too. Sometimes your reward may look like equipment (sword/bracers etc) but its actually a craft material

My daily reward reset to day 0:
Please note that daily rewards reset every day at 5pm PST, not 24h after you last logged in, so make sure you don’t miss it by a small margin.

I can’t open my draft packs:
Those can only be opened during drafting

Buttons are not responding when trying to do stuff:
Make sure you are viewing page at 100% zoom [Ctrl-0 or Applething-0 should do the trick)

I auto lose when trying to battle:
Make sure you have a deck equipped

I can’t login to the game:
Please try the following:
- Make sure your browser and Flash is updated
- Clear cache/cookies
- If you use AdBlockers/NoScript or you have a browser setting that disables popups, please allow clashofthedragons.com & kongregate.com
- If you are behind a firewall, make sure it does not block Outbound port 443
- Increase flash storage settings to 1 MB or more here
- Try a different browser. Does that make any difference? Recommended are mostly Chrome and FF, but all browsers should work fine with the game
- If nothing solves this, please mail support@clashofthedragons.com

Also, from Trickyrodent:

Literacy
Postin lyk ur typin a txt to ur bff inint cool. Occasional spelling and grammar errors are okay, but typing an entire paragraph without punctuation or proper spelling is just flame bait; ditto for typing completely without caps or IN ALL CAPS. On the other hand, commenting on every little slip-up is annoying and makes you much less likeable; find the middle ground.

Quote pyramids are awesome!

Lolno. Quote after quote just to make a giant green ziggurat on the page is just another form of spam. Quote pyramids involving images are doublespam. When in doubt, remember: don’t be a jerk. [specifically, don’t make quote pyramids saying “oh yeah that happened”. ESPECIALLY ones with screenshots.]

And, if I missed an existing bug report thread, tell me and I’ll delete this one. And then bump that one.

Flag Post

Another old bug: Goblin Relic Hunter effect (talisman envy) still activates when displaced by Niknak.
Sadly I failed to copy the log since it moves on to the next round right away….

So anyone want to help me reproduce the bug in custom battle?

On another note: @r2d2go: the in-game report bug is only useful for questing since you can focus on writing the bug report without the game forcing you to play another card…. for pvp i cant concentrate on both tasks at once (writing the report and playing the card) except if you choose to autopilot in pvp :P …. furthermore, idk if the in-game bug report is actually read since there is no reply. In the forum, Rider will reply to the bug reports which have been read. :)

19/3/2013:
Found a few bugs during pvp:
New bug: Sarax may discard itself at the end of your own turn
still dont know the trigger…. i only remember that i played boulder bombardment and then suddenly sarax gets discarded, hence only leaving me with gnomish knock in hand at the end of my turn.

Another Niknak bug: Niknak sacrifice effects are imperfect (i.e: it sacrifices magic card first > deal damage (damage calculation) > then it sacrifices weapon card)
Just realised it after I used Niknak against blood bond effect. At that time, i have duel of the damned, gnomish knock and Niknak in hand. The duel of the damned gets sacrificed, but the gnomish knock is not sacrificed. Since the reflected damage from blood bond effect triggered my potion of fate, gnomish knock gets reshuffled back into deck and I drew 2 cards. Niknak search for the weapon card to sacrifice from the cards being drawn by the potion of fate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

Another old bug: Goblin Relic Hunter effect (talisman envy) still activates when displaced by Niknak.
Sadly I failed to copy the log since it moves on to the next round right away….

So anyone want to help me reproduce the bug in custom battle?

On another note: @r2d2go: the in-game report bug is only useful for questing since you can focus on writing the bug report without the game forcing you to play another card…. for pvp i cant concentrate on both tasks at once (writing the report and playing the card) except if you choose to autopilot in pvp :P …. furthermore, idk if the in-game bug report is actually read since there is no reply. In the forum, Rider will reply to the bug reports which have been read. :)

Noting that, you can also PM rider in a different window, shrunk so you can do both at once without obstructing your cards. I’ll note this in the OP.

Flag Post

Potion of Fate bug
1. Start the turn with 3 cards, one of those be Lyria’s Shafts
2. Play Shafts – a copy is shuffled into deck, Shafts trigger opp’s deplete-on-deplete, it triggers PoF, PoF draws newly created copy of Shafts
3. After threat is resolved, the original copy of shafts goes to RDP, while the drawn copy goes back to deck, leaving me with single card.

Add: Actually, it happens with any card happened to have the same name as the one that started the chain

P.S. this seems to happen (well, the animation shows it) coz the very first card that triggered it all, after resolve, is added to hand and then removed to where it should go.

P.P.S. Here, DMV triggered the whole chain and stays in hand

Flag Post

the like to this game in the other games from this developer from dawn of the dragons is the developers link

Flag Post
Originally posted by weeozy:

the like to this game in the other games from this developer from dawn of the dragons is the developers link

What???

Did you mean the link to this game? What do you mean is the dev’s link? Why do you mention Dawn? Are you just re-identifying the devs as 5pg because you don’t know their name? Did you forget the “Postin lyk ur typin a txt to ur bff inint cool.”?

Flag Post

It would be fantastic if people used this thread, but if you people really like having a ridiculously fast threat creation rate, alright…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ipeonu:

Draft bugged today and i didn’t get the cards from it. (I’m a bit angry because i had pyromancer elyssa and darius hastepotion.)
I would realy like to have those cards

Draft Report Thread

Flag Post

IGN: Dracomar

I’m pretty sure I didn’t get the Daily Reward #6 random pack. It was on day 6 when I got on, but there was nothing saying collect reward or whatever. I only have gold packs right now, so unless it was a gold pack and I got it without clicking anything, then I didn’t get it.

Flag Post

Burn the Dead’s effect isn’t working as it should. It does nothing at all on activation.

Flag Post
Burn the dead do not work her is the log Honorable Orc Bloodrager gains buff from Cruel Blade chrille gains buff from Talisman of Warding chrille draws Indiscriminate Fire chrille draws Staggering Shot -------------------------------------- Honorable Orc Bloodrager's turn begins Honorable Orc Bloodrager plays Dark Forest Honorable Orc Bloodrager gains buff from Dark Forest Dark Forest deals 0 damage to chrille - 1 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- chrille's turn begins chrille draws Befuddling Javelin chrille plays Staggering Shot chrille gains buff from Staggering Shot Staggering Shot deals 1 damage to Honorable Orc Bloodrager + 2 Attack + 3 Stats (Weapon) - 5 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 1 Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes: - Chain Lightning -------------------------------------- Honorable Orc Bloodrager's turn begins Honorable Orc Bloodrager plays Blood Wolf Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes 1 from Blood Wolf Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes: - Blood Wolf Blood Wolf deals 2 damage to chrille Critical Hit!! + 2 Attack + 2 Crit - 2 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 2 chrille depletes: - Mage's Life Preserver - Clockwork Orange Honorable Orc Bloodrager shuffles their deck -------------------------------------- chrille's turn begins chrille draws Burn the Dead chrille plays Indiscriminate Fire chrille's buff from Staggering Shot fades chrille gains buff from Indiscriminate Fire Honorable Orc Bloodrager gains buff from Indiscriminate Fire Indiscriminate Fire deals 3 damage to Honorable Orc Bloodrager + 2 Attack + 3 Stats (Weapon) - 5 Stats (Absorb) + 3 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 3 Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes: - Battle Roar - Set-Up Shot - Royal Assassin -------------------------------------- Honorable Orc Bloodrager's turn begins Honorable Orc Bloodrager plays Royal Assassin chrille's buff from Indiscriminate Fire fades Honorable Orc Bloodrager gains buff from Royal Assassin Royal Assassin deals 0 damage to chrille Critical Hit!! + 3 Attack + 2 Crit - 5 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 0 Honorable Orc Bloodrager shuffles their deck chrille depletes 2 from Indiscriminate Fire chrille depletes: - Titanic Bulwark - Greater Set-Up Blow Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes 2 from Indiscriminate Fire Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes: - Orc Spike-Bearer - Royal Soldier chrille's buff from Indiscriminate Fire fades Honorable Orc Bloodrager's buff from Indiscriminate Fire fades Honorable Orc Bloodrager's buff from Dark Forest fades -------------------------------------- chrille's turn begins chrille draws Squire's Inspiration chrille plays Befuddling Javelin chrille depletes 1 from Befuddling Javelin chrille depletes: - Gut Stab Befuddling Javelin deals 4 damage to Honorable Orc Bloodrager + 5 Attack + 3 Stats (Weapon) - 5 Stats (Absorb) + 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs) Total = 4 Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes: - Meat Shield Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes: - Orc Bloodrager - Cruel Blade Honorable Orc Bloodrager's buff from Cruel Blade fades - Orc Spike-Bearer -------------------------------------- Honorable Orc Bloodrager's turn begins Honorable Orc Bloodrager plays Orc Bloodrager Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes 3 from Orc Bloodrager - Blood Wolf - Orc Spike-Bearer - Blood Wolf Honorable Orc Bloodrager's buff from Royal Assassin fades Orc Bloodrager deals 0 damage to chrille + 3 Attack - 2 Shield - 1 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 Honorable Orc Bloodrager shuffles their deck -------------------------------------- chrille's turn begins chrille draws All or Nothing chrille plays Squire's Inspiration chrille gains buff from Squire's Inspiration Squire's Inspiration deals 0 damage to Honorable Orc Bloodrager + 2 Attack + 3 Stats (Weapon) - 5 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- Honorable Orc Bloodrager's turn begins Honorable Orc Bloodrager plays Royal Assassin Honorable Orc Bloodrager gains buff from Royal Assassin Royal Assassin deals 3 damage to chrille + 3 Attack Total = 3 chrille depletes: - Talisman of Warding chrille's buff from Talisman of Warding fades - Greater Recovery Shot - Crystal Killer Honorable Orc Bloodrager shuffles their deck -------------------------------------- chrille's turn begins chrille draws Tank and Shank chrille plays All or Nothing chrille depletes 2 from All or Nothing chrille depletes: - The End of Her chrille depletes: - Calm Before the Storm All or Nothing deals 9 damage to Honorable Orc Bloodrager Critical Hit!! + 5 Attack + 4 Stats (Weapon) + 5 Crit - 5 Stats (Absorb) Total = 9 Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes: - Orc Bloodrager - Orc Spike-Bearer - Royal Assassin - Blood Wolf - Chain Lightning - Set-Up Shot - Close Ranks - Royal Assassin - Royal Soldier -------------------------------------- Honorable Orc Bloodrager's turn begins Honorable Orc Bloodrager plays Orc Bloodrager Honorable Orc Bloodrager depletes 3 from Orc Bloodrager - Royal Assassin - Royal Assassin - Orc Bloodrager Honorable Orc Bloodrager's buff from Royal Assassin fades Orc Bloodrager deals 0 damage to chrille + 3 Attack - 1 Shield - 2 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 Honorable Orc Bloodrager shuffles their deck -------------------------------------- chrille's turn begins chrille draws Staggering Blow chrille plays Burn the Dead Burn the Dead deals 0 damage to Honorable Orc Bloodrager + 4 Stats (Weapon) - 5 Stats (Absorb) Total = 0 -------------------------------------- Honorable Orc Bloodrager's turn begins Honorable Orc Bloodrager plays Orc Bloodrager Honorable Orc Bloodrager has been defeated! Honorable Orc Bloodrager was slain with Orc Bloodrager chrille has defeated Honorable Orc Bloodrager

Flag Post

People in the colosseum use GMT and GoWK:

Flag Post

I have just Lvl uped,then I intend to open a Oroc Champion Brawl(I’m not “open” it just in the open page),But I see Clan button light,so I went to join the Clan Brawl.But I immediately disconnected,I do not know the fighting began or not.When I re-connected back,I see a fight lose page,and all my energy is empty.I don’t know why,it must be a bug!Need help or compensation!

Flag Post

My Demonic Druidism card has failed to place a damage counter on my colosseum opponents (Yes my char was classed as a druid). More importantly, the Ascend and Envy abilities don’t usually work for me, but usually against me when I play them.

Flag Post

@Dustangel Your opponent is bug abusing, you should report him,

@kome360 Are you sure it was not a visual bug? This happened to me aswell anyway the damange from the “counter” was still dealt at the beginning of my opponent’s turn.

Flag Post

cloak of shadows does not appear to work correctly in Duel. It does not reduce the next attack against user to 0. This occured in 2 separate Duels I’ve done.

Flag Post

hi my IGN is Aryx
today i get draft pack for my 6th day reward
but then i didn’t get my draft pack
did i lose my pack?
i hope this can be fixed
thanks

Flag Post

Day six can be any number of packs, not just draft.

Flag Post

thank you kestral but i definitely get draft pack
and now i have got it
thanks dev _

Flag Post

Can u finally after all years repair that bug with changing classes and restarting of game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avataristche:

Potion of Fate bug
1. Start the turn with 3 cards, one of those be Lyria’s Shafts
2. Play Shafts – a copy is shuffled into deck, Shafts trigger opp’s deplete-on-deplete, it triggers PoF, PoF draws newly created copy of Shafts
3. After threat is resolved, the original copy of shafts goes to RDP, while the drawn copy goes back to deck, leaving me with single card.

Add: Actually, it happens with any card happened to have the same name as the one that started the chain

P.S. this seems to happen (well, the animation shows it) coz the very first card that triggered it all, after resolve, is added to hand and then removed to where it should go.

P.P.S. Here, DMV triggered the whole chain and stays in hand

For point #2 – point #3:
yeah, it is really annoying when that happens in quest and you have 2 darius haste pot buff, since the third card is not there (so it cant be played) which leads to the game being stuck and you have no choice but to concede.

Flag Post

This week colo fellowship gitch !
Please a ban , b fix asap!

Flag Post

PLEASE fix Fellowship. It causes an attacker to deal 0 damage for their entire turn, and not just the next threat played… This is a tremendous difference, making Fellowship essentially a turn skip card.

Flag Post
Originally posted by x_jdz_x:

PLEASE fix Fellowship. It causes an attacker to deal 0 damage for their entire turn, and not just the next threat played… This is a tremendous difference, making Fellowship essentially a turn skip card.

This should be fixed now.

Flag Post

Shot the Food’s tribute buff is bugged. If you sacrifice it once, the buff lasts for the rest of the battle. This has only happened to me in colosseum, but then again, I’ve only used/seen it used in colosseum.