Heal Cards

5 posts

Flag Post

Why do the heal cards of AI return to its active pack whilst my heal cards are sent to the banished pile ?

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this is helpful or not since I’m not too experienced with this game myself, but what heal cards are you referring to. I think maybe the card type might be your problem? If the enemy is healing and the healing card goes back into the deck they might be using a NPC card since they return to deck after use, and you might be using healing cards that banish upon use or ranged healing attacks that go to the ranged depletion pile in the banish section. There might be something else that is causing this, and my crazy ideas are just out there somewhere gathering mushrooms to smoke.

Flag Post

why think so hard ?
1) It could be the effect of the card , banish while deplete and heal like Martyr
2) AI heal cards that returns to deck could be npc and nothing else

IF U ARE SO SURE THAT YR HEAL CARDS ARE IN THE BANISHED PILE AND NOT IN THE DEPLETE PILE
PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS OF THE AI MONSTERCLICKING THE LIGHT BLUE COLOUR
IF U ARE SO SURE THAT DOESNT AFFECT PLEASE TELLS US IN DETAILS ….

Flag Post

Some cards banish on deplete. Some cards don’t. Heal cards are in both of these categories. You might just have cards like Martyr, whereas the enemy has cards like Healing Light.

Flag Post

Banish on deplete is awesome, I can use 4x Many Hands (or Martyr if I want to) in my cycle deck :) and when they get depleted I get to play an additional card for free, while I don’t have to worry about them needing to be cycled, all bonux