Draft Reports - Official page 18

808 posts

Flag Post

Draft ID: 172945

http://imgur.com/x1j0RFp

Lena did not crit when I was a druid, making me lose in the draft:(

Thanks mods!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Draft ID: 172776

Opponent’s absorb remained high even though the visual said 2

r2d2go gains 1 MC
Sorcerous Snowball deals 0 damage to KuroiFreeman
+ 2 Attack
+ 2 Stats (Magic)
– 2 Shield
– 4 Stats (Absorb)
+ 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs)

Edit: Another bug, after everyone was “ready” on deck building, the clock ran out and didn’t send us to battles. I refreshed and was brought to the joining screen but couldn’t go anywhere else.

Solved ^^

I’m confused. If I got 3 packs each report, I should have gotten +22 packs from my drafts (placing 3/2/2/2/1/2/3/4/NA/4/4/4, getting 1/2/2/2/3/2/1 packs and 9 packs from 3 bugs), and I’ve done 12 drafts. I started with 22 packs. According to my draft history, I should have 8 packs right now, but I have 0…

EDIT: Got 3 packs after refreshing, but I’m still missing 5 and can’t switch out of the draft screen. I kind of want the mythic pack… EDIT2: Turns out I actually did 13 drafts, but that’s still 2 missing. IDs 172999, 173050, 172993, 172887, 172821, 172776 172711, 172653, 172564, 172503, 172446, 172383, 172310.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Draft ID: 172776

Opponent’s absorb remained high even though the visual said 2

r2d2go gains 1 MC
Sorcerous Snowball deals 0 damage to KuroiFreeman
+ 2 Attack
+ 2 Stats (Magic)
– 2 Shield
– 4 Stats (Absorb)
+ 1 Bonus (Effects/Buffs)

Edit: Another bug, after everyone was “ready” on deck building, the clock ran out and didn’t send us to battles. I refreshed and was brought to the joining screen but couldn’t go anywhere else.

Solved ^^

I’m confused. If I got 3 packs each report, I should have gotten +22 packs from my drafts (placing 3/2/2/2/1/2/3/4/NA/4/4/4, getting 1/2/2/2/3/2/1 packs and 9 packs from 3 bugs), and I’ve done 12 drafts. I started with 22 packs. According to my draft history, I should have 8 packs right now, but I have 0…

EDIT: Got 3 packs after refreshing, but I’m still missing 5 and can’t switch out of the draft screen. I kind of want the mythic pack… EDIT2: Turns out I actually did 13 drafts, but that’s still 2 missing. IDs 172999, 173050, 172993, 172887, 172821, 172776 172711, 172653, 172564, 172503, 172446, 172383, 172310.

I looked into this, and it appears you did not receive loot for Draft 172887. I compensated you the packs for this Draft ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by mbomb007:

Draft ID: 172339
While choosing cards, more than one of us (maybe all 4) got skipped and didn’t get to choose a card for one of the picks on the first pack (the 2nd or 3rd card I think). So we didn’t get as many cards as we should have, nor the cards we might have picked otherwise. The outcome could have been different.

I will need your IGN and level to look into this issue for you.

IGN: Dracomar
Level: 350

 
Flag Post

Thanks, Kal, for working so hard to keep up with SNC!

EDIT: Also, it appears that the lost loot also did not count towards SNC. I should have 15 drafts now (+173780 and 173804), but I haven’t gotten a mythic pack.

 
Flag Post

Account ID: kong_someoddboy

Draft ID: 173911 (I think)

During this SNC I pulled a foil Gnomish Knock in one of the 15 drafts I did, but now I do not see it in my card collection. I believe the draft listed above is the one I got it in. Unfortunately I do not have any screenshots or battle logs, but if it helps I did notice that at least three of us (myself included) in that particular draft had gnomish knock in our draft decks.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

 
Flag Post

During the last snc i got 2 my rounds and had gotten then (used both in a deck already), but now i have only 1 my round.
ID: kong_HipHopDragon
Drafts: 170528 – 170589

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HipHopDragon:

During the last snc i got 2 my rounds and had gotten then (used both in a deck already), but now i have only 1 my round.
ID: kong_HipHopDragon
Drafts: 170528 – 170589

Two things: How can you use 2 potions in a deck, and WTF that luck is cray.

 
Flag Post

He means used in a deck outside of draft, right?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mbomb007:
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by mbomb007:

Draft ID: 172339
While choosing cards, more than one of us (maybe all 4) got skipped and didn’t get to choose a card for one of the picks on the first pack (the 2nd or 3rd card I think). So we didn’t get as many cards as we should have, nor the cards we might have picked otherwise. The outcome could have been different.

I will need your IGN and level to look into this issue for you.

IGN: Dracomar
Level: 350

Originally posted by someoddboy:

Account ID: kong_someoddboy

Draft ID: 173911 (I think)

During this SNC I pulled a foil Gnomish Knock in one of the 15 drafts I did, but now I do not see it in my card collection. I believe the draft listed above is the one I got it in. Unfortunately I do not have any screenshots or battle logs, but if it helps I did notice that at least three of us (myself included) in that particular draft had gnomish knock in our draft decks.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Originally posted by HipHopDragon:

During the last snc i got 2 my rounds and had gotten then (used both in a deck already), but now i have only 1 my round.
ID: kong_HipHopDragon
Drafts: 170528 – 170589

Solved ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Thanks, Kal, for working so hard to keep up with SNC!

EDIT: Also, it appears that the lost loot also did not count towards SNC. I should have 15 drafts now (+173780 and 173804), but I haven’t gotten a mythic pack.

I will need the Draft IDs for all the Drafts you did during SNC to look into this issue for you ^^

Also. I’m Rider, not Kal :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Thanks, RIDER, for working so hard to keep up with SNC!

EDIT: Also, it appears that the lost loot also did not count towards SNC. I should have 15 drafts now (+173780 and 173804), but I haven’t gotten a mythic pack.

I will need the Draft IDs for all the Drafts you did during SNC to look into this issue for you ^^

Also. I’m Rider, not Kal :P

I… edited that. It should have changed. ARGH. This is the second time kong forums have refused to edit. Ohgod/riderpleaseforgivemeformysins

ANYWAY, 172999, 173050, 172993, 172887, 172821, 172776 172711, 172653, 172564, 172503, 172446, 172383, 172310, 173780 and 173804

 
Flag Post

Rider I"m reposting this for you:

Draft ID: 172945

http://imgur.com/x1j0RFp

Lena did not crit when I was a druid, making me lose in the draft:(

Thanks mods!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Originally posted by The_Rider:
Originally posted by r2d2go:

Thanks, RIDER, for working so hard to keep up with SNC!

EDIT: Also, it appears that the lost loot also did not count towards SNC. I should have 15 drafts now (+173780 and 173804), but I haven’t gotten a mythic pack.

I will need the Draft IDs for all the Drafts you did during SNC to look into this issue for you ^^

Also. I’m Rider, not Kal :P

I… edited that. It should have changed. ARGH. This is the second time kong forums have refused to edit. Ohgod/riderpleaseforgivemeformysins

ANYWAY, 172999, 173050, 172993, 172887, 172821, 172776 172711, 172653, 172564, 172503, 172446, 172383, 172310, 173780 and 173804

Solved ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by richliu:

Rider I"m reposting this for you:

Draft ID: 172945

http://imgur.com/x1j0RFp

Lena did not crit when I was a druid, making me lose in the draft:(

Thanks mods!

I checked with our Design and Tech teams and Queen Lena is working as intended ^^

 
Flag Post

hi i want to report strange colosseum match
draft id:100647

first match against Asakura Yoyo
i only draw cards
then my turn is skipped and he plays again
could you look into this for me
Thanks

IGN: Aryx

 
Flag Post

I would like to report a draft. I was in for the first round and then i got disconnected after losing to the first match-up. As we waited for the other 2 to finish their match-up, I got disconnected. I refresh and came back to a last place. I did not manage to “fight” the second match-up.

Draft ID: 176531
IGN: shotguns1

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 176609
IGN: Riallara

First card played of first match of first round, game froze up on me. waited about 5 minutes, refreshed the game frame, and i’m locked out of anything.

 
Flag Post

Hello kind sirs. Just want to report a draft problem. While I was trying to create my deck it suddenly lost connection to the server. Then after refreshing I came back to the game and started creating my deck again but after that it won’t start the game, so i refreshed again and that time I was back in the draft page and just lost 3 draft packs and 3 gold packs. I tried to look into my draft history then when I was going to check my last draft it said N/A in the left side.
Draft ID: 176609
IGN: Miguel

Hope this get fixed ASAP. Thanks in advance

 
Flag Post

And I also can’t get back to my home page. It always go directly to the draft page everytime I refresh.

 
Flag Post

Draft #175872
ID: chipper05

Cards were skipped during draft pick for all players. Very glitchy selection and the cards we picked were not the ones added to our decks. Waste of draft packs for everyone as we couldn’t even choose the cards we wanted.

 
Flag Post

Hi i want to report another bug
Draft ID: 102315
i play as usual when suddenly i lost my battle again magnus even though i haven’t lost
my card suddenly gets transparent and it says i have been defeated
i didn’t really pay attention at first but then on my battle against anaconda83 it happened again
after 2 turns the message says i am defeated?
i cannot understand why
then after that i got disconnected from server
please kindly look into this,
Sincerely IGN: Aryx

 
Flag Post

Draft ID: 177032. I was not able to capture a screenshot but i lost the final match in the first round due to a bug with wrathful sinner. was way ahead and played wrathful, it sac’d a magic and weapon attack, did damage but no healing. next round, drew it again, played again, same thing, damage, but no healing. Same bug happened again in a game in second round, but was able to win anyway. IGN: Jarom

 
Flag Post

draft report — i am romanji

http://i.imgur.com/sri1Eqw.jpg
http://imgur.com/FQMmEW7
http://imgur.com/5hMhsV0

this is a 225 dc event as you can see and ive got nothing from it, 1st place or refund at least please.

 
Flag Post

http://imgur.com/BL0euAQ
this is my draft report on my first battle of collosium
my taking the throne(2x) and spirit of justice didnt become unpreventable
Please this is my 3rd time bug in collosium
Thx for your consideration
IGN : Aryx
Draft ID 103075