Way of destroying fist banish glitch?

7 posts

Flag Post

Way of destroying fist is capable of banishing talismans and ending opponent’s turn , however it somehow banishes randomly……. it does not only banish talismans, but it is also banishing other cards…. (for example, my gnomish knock gets banished when i played arthur bane and triggered way of destroying fist)

Hope it can be fixed soon….. (by the way, it seems even the banishing talisman effect is still imperfect since not all talismans get banished…. (i think the current way of destroying fist has a small chance to banish all cards in opponent deck)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

Way of destroying fist is capable of banishing talismans and ending opponent’s turn , however it somehow banishes randomly……. it does not only banish talismans, but it is also banishing other cards…. (for example, my gnomish knock gets banished when i played arthur bane and triggered way of destroying fist)

Hope it can be fixed soon….. (by the way, it seems even the banishing talisman effect is still imperfect since not all talismans get banished…. (i think the current way of destroying fist has a small chance to banish all cards in opponent deck)

It should banish only talismans, maybe your opponent had bandage in deck ? Also, the banish chance is 28% so I wouldn’t be surprise even when there are no talismans being banished by it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shotgunner12345:
Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

It should banish only talismans, maybe your opponent had bandage in deck ? Also, the banish chance is 28% so I wouldn’t be surprise even when there are no talismans being banished by it.

Just as you said, there is 28% chance :)

Flag Post

lol, at least the ending turn effect still works so it still serves it’s purpose. But if they raise the chances of talismans being banished, it would be op

Flag Post

op? a tactic you need to both draw and hold onto your hand, that punished absolutely-never-OP multicasting? And which presently bugs out to work like 50% of time anyways?

Meh, I’d say it needs 50% on every tali, that way it would actually be a tier-1 card adding diversity to the metagame, which is, like, “multicast or die” presently.

(and it’s nothing to write home about by any measure even like that, stuff like bortha, last round, sarax and relic hunter been around for ages. Depleting 3 talis very conditionally can’t break nothing by definition.)

Flag Post

If you are gonna talk about having to draw it, it is the same as with every tactic card. Pointing out the general disadvantage of every tactic card is not really fair to the rating of this card.

Besides, the card-being-bugged is also once again not being fair to the discussion card. As you said, it is bugged; meaning it is not meant to work that way. So go back to how it should work.

Nextly, 50%? Have you seen how RNG works in COTD? I have seen 4 quickening proc more than 3 ToAs. And talismans matter too much, be it pve or pvp. In pvp, banishing all your opponent’s talisman = 1/3 battle won.

And if you think mulit-casting is not dangerous, you are wrong. It is very deadly in PVP, allowing your opponent to play cloak and some cards like joy to the world etc, or setting up banish nukes will usually result in half your deck gone to banish.

And no, Way of destroying fist banishes talismans, not deplete. Go check the card again. If it is merely depleting talisman, then i would say go for it, raise the percentage of it. But it is banish, you do not heal back banished cards since the current banish heals are either 1) near impossible to get (merciful) 2)almost never used (absolution/zeiland)

Flag Post

@shotgunner12345 – I’m pretty sure he was being sarcastic about “absolutely-never-OP multicasting”