Castle Crashers On PC!

23 posts

Flag Post

I was played castle crashers on Xbox 360 a few weeks back but when I searched on the internet I am outraged that Castle crashers (Campaign) isn’t on pc so I decided to start On C.C.P.C but I need to know would you play it if I made it?

Flag Post

*Playing sorry spelling error :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRETX:

I was played castle crashers on Xbox 360 a few weeks back but when I searched on the internet I am outraged that Castle crashers (Campaign) isn’t on pc so I decided to start On C.C.P.C but I need to know would you play it if I made it?

Sure…

Flag Post

Sure people would play it, but how do you plan to go around the Copyrights?

Flag Post

The Edit Post button is there for 1337 reasons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

The Edit Post button is there for 1337 reasons.

Flag Post

i love castle crashers

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I know nothing about it ( i think its an NG game right? ) but I would still play it cause of awesome name.

Flag Post

Isn’t it Castle Crushers?

Originally posted by Bludger:

Sure people would play it, but how do you plan to go around the Copyrights?

I agree with Bludger, It might be a good game to play. But they could possibly charge you for false distribution of a game that may damage the reputation of their company if it is not their kind of standards.

Flag Post

it sucks castle crashers is not on pc:(

Flag Post

Castle Crashers would be great on the P.C. :D Hope you figure out a way to make the game.

Flag Post

Make your game a plagiat and name it differently, otherwise you gon’ be ded from bad rep and being yelled at by the actual dev :P

Flag Post

i think u should ive been looking for in online it would be awsome if u did

Flag Post

dude you don’t even know how much i would play this game, i would play it until their is nothing else to do.I really hope you do make it because that would be…well i don’t know how to express how i would with human words.=D

Flag Post

awesome but your going to get sued for infringment

dur dur dur

Flag Post

yes i would i love castle crashers please make the game

Flag Post

I have played castle crashers on ps3 and i love it.

Flag Post

i would love to have it on PC since i don’t own a ps3 or xbox 360 plus i have never played it but it looks so much fun

Flag Post

castle crachers is all i did for literaly 2 weeks strait.

Flag Post

i would if it was free and add new wepons

Flag Post

i would definitely play it but the copy rights may produce a problem

Flag Post

I would play it EVERYDAY! The theme on my xbox is cc