Game Ideas page 2

53 posts

Flag Post

a game that is about making a game that is about making a game a game that is about making a game that is about making a game a game that is about making a game that is about making a game…and so on….: )

Flag Post

:D I like how you think

Flag Post

a free rider 2 map maker

Flag Post

I really like the first idea about the pig. He could be a Piggy Bank looking for revenge or something and he uses the money he collects in his body as attacks.

Flag Post

A game like There is only one level but a racing game – there is only one track!

Flag Post

they need 2 make the last stand 3 a multiplayer version of 1
were your partners are real people like you and me that would be fun or somen like nazi zombies on call of duty world at war

Flag Post

or sas zombie assualt

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stalbo:

I have an idea for a Last Stand 3… or 4… or simply something that would be called Last Stand RTS or something to that effect.

With the mainland evacuated, the human race is stuck on a series of islands. these islands are very nice and all, but they lack something called space. eventually the population simply got too large and they need some place to expand.

Mainland anyone? You send scouts to look for survivors, supplies, vehicles, suitable places to establish a mainland city, etc. You send military forces to kill zombies and make safe certain locations. you then have civilians who go where you tell them two, they make babies, build defenses, stuff like that.

You, the main character, are on the island, you get to choose what happens. you can stay a soldier and follow orders, or work your way up the ranks to supreme overlord. be careful, though, sometimes boats get infected, and the island gets overrun by zombies.

Unlike previous lasts stands, your goal is not to escape, but totally wipe out the zombies before they wipe out the humans. If you loose, the self-destruct mechanisms go off on the islands, and mushrooms go up, and the end.

If you win, you win.

To win the game, you must defeat the zombies and take back the entire mainland… or at least a good portion of it before you die of old age. :3

Too bad this game will never happen.

Or instead of last Stand 3, you make it into your OWN game, and give it a badass title like, Quarantine or BREACH. I would do all the art and music, and it would become a sex machine. Great minds think Alike. I would also love to see a 2D Left 4 Dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ta1o:

I have like 20 ideas for good games, but I can’t think of a reason to just hand them out. Seeing as how many people want good game ideas for Money, maybe some one should be compensating these people for their ideas.

Hey! You we’re the guy on the forum about the guy who needed art for his RTS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by zharrrhen:

……………………………………………..…….…………………………………………………………………………

Originally posted by zharrrhen:

I LIKE PIE

Don’t spam, it clutters up the forums. Anyway I like this thread, mainly because I never have any ideas of what game to make.

Flag Post

Maybe a real interesting idea – racing games have runways, and tower defense games have runways. How about a combination of them? A simple interface : top-down view and some tower-building hotkeys. Basically it’s a multiple-runs racing but you can slow down to build deadly traps or freezing towers. Cars that heavily damaged is slowed down before being repaired. Money which can be gathered in runway extensions is needed to build tower or repair. Certain car parts can be picked if the enemy car is really heavily damaged. Some races will be 8-car games but some are duelling games – your opponents will carry mysteryous tower-building materials in those games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by baysiqq:

Just because i finished my flash class, and am going to be bored during summer, I promise you, the pig game will be made.

does anyone know if hes actually making this

Flag Post

has anyone played terra master on final fantasy 9? that was an epic card game and it really really needs to be remade, it was so sick and no one has touched it :/ some one should :D

Flag Post

Actually, the New Grounds card game (which I believe is on Kong) is pretty much a remake of that concept.

Flag Post

its no where near the same…its totally different and not as fun i find

Flag Post

Well, there’s one idea I can part with:

It’s for a 2D fighting game, akin to Mortal Kombat, where all 7 fighters are based on the 7 deadly sins.

The story brings together seven metaphysical embodiments of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS to fight for the amusement of Lucifer, ruler of Hell, and his bride, Lillith, Queen of Sin Itself.

• Pride: once a beautiful actress, Lilly Andrews was the most attractive woman in the world. But age slowly soured her looks, and thus sought any means to enhance her beauty. With any and every cosmetic and procedure at her disposal, she soon became an empty shell of a woman, consumed by her vanity. As Pride, she is shown as having unnatural beauty, like a living (or more accurately, undead) doll. Her weapons are 16-inch claws where her fingernails once were.
  • Envy: Unlike her twin sister Pride, Tilly Andrews never had anything worth having. She coveted all that she did not have, and hated those who had too much. So consumed by her envy, she began to rot from the pit of her soul outward, now resembling an ugly ghoulish figure. Her weapon is a warhammer, which weighs one hunded pounds for every ounce of envy she had in life.
  • Wrath: The ever nerdy Charles Thompson was tired of being bullied and ridiculed by those around him, from his classmates and teachers, to his alcoholic mother and pedophile father. So one day, he decided to silence their taunts… permanently! But soon, he found that he loved that surge of anger that flowed with each kill. And soon, murder was an addiction. As the embodiment of Wrath, his skinny body is scarified and adorned with stitches and piercings and his mouth and eyes are sewn shut. His weapons are the knife and hook that he killed his victims with.
  • Lust: Lienna Lovett only had to bat her eyes, lick her lips and clutch her ample breasts to make anyone, man or woman, bend over backwards for her. To her, everyone was just slaves to do her bidding. But when you use sex as a bartering chip, you better know who you’re dealing with. She now wishes she knew that, before she “bartered” with a mafia don who she tried to cheat out of his “reward” as he called it. So, if she would give up her body willingly, then she’d do it UNwillingly. She fought and struggled… but failed. Defiled and disgusted with her reflection, she took two stilettos from her drawer and planted them into the skull of the man who defiled her… and then herself, right in the heart. Her weapons are her stilettos.
  • Avarice: Last in a long line of mafia dons, Georgio Belucci had it all and wanted more. Nothing was enough for him. His vast amount of wealth attracted a rather worthless little tease named Lienna Lovett, who only used him for his money and power. But it was power that he gave her one night, when he decided to show her her place as the whore she really was. This, however, was his last mistake. His weapon is his trademark cane sword, made from the bullets that his great-grandfather used to take out the Castella family.
  • Gluttony: Lonnie Smith always had an appetite. Mostly for food. Lots of it. And it showed. But didn’t eat just for sustenance. Sometimes, he just ate out of boredom, out of anger, or even for no reason at all. But one day, his mother decided that she couldn’t afford his hefty appetite, so she just stopped feeding him. Well, except for copious amounts of syrup of Ipecac. Weeks later, he was nothing but a pile of bones wrapped in what felt like MILES of skin. It used to be he ate just to eat, but now, he was actually hungry. But his mother refused to feed him, so he decided to find his own food. And she was delicious, though his mother was always stringy. But soon, only the taste of human flesh would satiate him. Armed with two cleavers, he’d hunt and eat any poor fool to cross path with him… until one night, he attacked the mayor’s daughter. And his tragic life was ended with several shotgun blasts to the torso, forever leaving him with an empty stomach. As Gluttony, he is outright skeletal, except for a bottomless whole where his stomach once was. His weapons are meat cleavers.
  • Sloth: there is no story for Samuel Otosh. That’s because he never lived his life. He never did anything. He never saw anything. As the embodiment of sloth, he always wears his striped pajamas (blue w/ yellow stripes), his shirt open to show a cadaverlike body covered in bedsores and a Y-incision. He wields no weapon, since his whiplike limbs just dark out like a crack of the whips they resemble.
  • Lucifer: he challenged God for the throne of heaven and lost. He serves as the sub-boss, armed with his blood-stained pitchfork. He basically resembles a well-dressed man with flowing black hair and horns that are curled and roughly three feet in length.
  • Lillith: while many believe that Lucifer wields power in Hell, it is actually his bride Lillith, the original woman herself, who rules over Hell. She dresses like a dominatrix, in a blood-red leather outfit studded with metal, and partially mummified in barbed wire. She is too powerful to need a weapon and therefore fights with her bare hands and dark magic.

To unlock Lucifier, beat the game with each character.

To unlock Lillith, beat the game with Lucifer.

The gameplay is like Mortal Kombat, with weapon-based combat and the three-button (swift attack, strong attack and block) configuration akin to Soul Calibur.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dude33369:

how about like a super smash brothers style game for all the best games on kongregate

awsome idea!

Flag Post

i really liked novel concepts elemental TD simple yet addicting

Flag Post

I’m looking to start developing games; I have the skills and resources to handle the coding side, but I lack the art. I do like the idea of a zombie RTS, or even TBS (like rebuild), and would be willing to draw up a full concept and develop it if someone’s in for the art. Will also need someone on sound/music. If you also like the idea of a zombie strategy game, and are able to do the art, drop me a message.

And indeed, don’t tie yourself down trying to make sequels for some other games, make a game of your own; it doesn’t need to be Last Stand to be an awesome zombie defence game.

Flag Post

a strategy-war game like warzone 2060 but witht co-op and/or multiplayer so you can have 2 vs 2 and 1 vs 1 vs 1 and stuff? and something for if soemoen quits and leaves and you have to fight 2 people at once? and finally a map editor :D i’d play that game every day :)

Flag Post

Me and a few guys I met were playing Swords and Potions and we came up with an idea of a game that would be good.
a lot like it but there’s guards that work like thugs but only defense against thugs
(and assassins that try to kill your merchant therefore ending the game for you)
more shops available instead of four, but still a maximum of four.
Some shop ideas are Wizard – Sells more items that are not related to dark magic like the sorcerer does.
Butcher – Makes food and other items related to that.
Bartender – sells drinks and stuff, obviously.
And with the bartender add a little drinking area that can be purchased through upgrades.
An arena area where people can test their fighting powers through combat.
And also make people stop asking for items you can’t craft unless you actually have them.
Give people names instead of naming them “Guard” or “Knight, Bard, Archer” etc.
Increase graphics quality a little bit if possible.
Let the merchant be able to walk out and get to know customers and learn some of their qualities,
traits, and how easy it is to haggle them and such through conversation. also let the merchant go to another store and
request to buy something that you can sell at your store (or a recipe).
Add a function that would allow the player to change the price of an item(always show a reccomendation of price)
When a crafter crafts an item there should be Quality of the item determining how much it would sell for and how
often it will be asked for by a customer. Quality can increase 1%-3% each time the item is crafted.
include a coffee table, chairs, etc. that can be bought for customers to wait less time in line.
And you can create items and do things that could get you arrested, shutting down your shop for a few game days
which sets you back with level per day and still takes rent money.
Evolution, where once you reach a certain point in level and money you can choose if you want to advance to the next era.
Eras – Beginning – Medieval – Gunpowder – Advanced Gunpowder – Modern – Tech – Advanced Tech – Futuristic
Customers can be drunk and they are easier to haggle and easier to suggest other items to.
Some customers talk to you so you can learn about them, you can ask them questions and your thug could listen in
and gain intel about other shops and different abilities to be able to thug better.
A thug will come in once and a while and pick a fight with your thug or your guards and if they win your guard or thug is dead/ injured
witch would change how much you want to train them.

Flag Post

My Game Idea is Zoo tower defense. There’s an earthquake, cages are broken, stop the animals from entering the city!.
In this game all towers are unlocked, the problem is bullets costs money, so everytime you shoot things you loose money. In the beginning you already have a lot of money, but throughout the game it doesn’t increase. Plan ahead, manage your expenses.

For wave of non rare animals you can use towers with rubber bullets which are cheap, or actual bullets for big ones which are more expensive, the tranqulizer bullets are more expensive and there are various towers that uses this. You can have your staff to catch little animals such as marsupials or cats or chickens with their hands, these are the melee tower. However if you had one of your staff killed its an instant game over, so as soon as big animals came you must terminate the melee towers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Foreman:

Maybe a real interesting idea – racing games have runways, and tower defense games have runways. How about a combination of them? A simple interface : top-down view and some tower-building hotkeys. Basically it’s a multiple-runs racing but you can slow down to build deadly traps or freezing towers. Cars that heavily damaged is slowed down before being repaired. Money which can be gathered in runway extensions is needed to build tower or repair. Certain car parts can be picked if the enemy car is really heavily damaged. Some races will be 8-car games but some are duelling games – your opponents will carry mysteryous tower-building materials in those games.

Hey this is good.
Its a racing game, all cars started really crappy and moves slowly, it was a 60 lap race. Your staff is at the middle, they are the ones who build towers, there were the opponent’s staffs as well, so you’re competing for spots. Every lap you’d be awarded with money, if you finished at first place you’d be rewarded even more money.
Using that money your staff could build their own pit, body repair and modifer center, nitro center, some futuristic portal tower where your car could be teleported forward. You could also upgrade your body… and as the game progresses the cars would be getting more and more advanced. In the end of the 60’th lap if your car finished first you won the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dude33369:

how about like a super smash brothers style game for all the best games on kongregate

I totally ague. That’ll be cool.hmmm could I use that idea. Please

Flag Post

zombies!!