uploading a game

24 posts

Flag Post

I uploaded and game and i have a question about it. Do i make money with out the ad on my game? Or do i have to add Kongregate’s ad on my game to make money.

Flag Post

You automatically make 35% of the ad revenue generated from the ads around your game. With the intergration of Kongregate’s API you can earn up to a maximum of 50%.

Your game will start showing how much money you have earned around 36 hours after uploading it. You will continue to earn money as more people play it, too. You can find your current revenue earned here. Also a great place to check out all the information about Kongregate’s developer benefits and suggestions can be found in their Developer Center.

Flag Post

So with out Kongreate’s ads I will make no money?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jar555:

So with out Kongreate’s ads I will make no money?

It is automatically integrated in your webpage. You don’t have to worry about the ads. Kongregate takes care of them.

Flag Post

Oh thanks :)

Flag Post

Thank you I was a little confused about the whole revue thing too.

Flag Post

I AM ALSO MAN!!!!

Flag Post

It’s not that confusing, it says under the ads that ad renevue is shared with developers. How clearer could it be?

Flag Post

Where do i go to upload a game?

Flag Post

Nevermind

Flag Post

I wish people wouldn’t post their first or second flash games to Kongregate. It takes up space and lets face it everyone. We would rather play a developers 2 month game project, then some jerk’s first time attempt at flash games. GUYS!!! Don’t stop uploading, just stop uploading your first shooter, or first maze. Get some practice do a tutorial.

Flag Post

i am alwase stuck at the first thing to do on part 2/3

Flag Post
Originally posted by fishthekid:

Don’t necro. The last post was almost a year ago.

Flag Post

I know RawGamer’s post was a year ago but I’m sure other noobs will read this too. Don’t stop uploading your new games. It’s probably the only way you’ll get real feedback and help from veterans to help you improve. Also if you learn what people like and don’t like to see in games.

Flag Post

how do i upload a game and i need to know how to upload the game please reply ASAP

Flag Post

Go to the upload page

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

You automatically make 35% of the ad revenue generated from the ads around your game. With the intergration of Kongregate’s API you can earn up to a maximum of 50%.

Your game will start showing how much money you have earned around 36 hours after uploading it. You will continue to earn money as more people play it, too. You can find your current revenue earned here. Also a great place to check out all the information about Kongregate’s developer benefits and suggestions can be found in their Developer Center.

good man

Flag Post

how can i upload a game

Flag Post

My game isn’t being published it said it has a error and i did it with unity. What is wrong ?.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jobsta360:
Originally posted by fishthekid:

Don’t necro. The last post was almost a year ago.

Flag Post

how to upload?

Flag Post

I make a game but it is on visual studio c#, can i upload it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sogrus:

how can i upload a game

Go To Games , Click Upload A Game, And see

Flag Post

Can I post game Without taking any money? Because I’m a just too young to handle money. I’m only 11 years old :P